Big Brother 2007

Anyone else watching?

As expected, a house full of girls went in.

So far, some nice eye candy, and the token old woman who is already distanced from the rest, and token hyper person, but the rest seem fairly normal. Giggly blonde twins, Posh spice lookalike etc etc...if that is normal.

The crowd are as pantomime as ever, already chanting "Get her out" to 'it' girl Charley (intentionally unemployed ex-poll dancer) before she set foot in the house, but seem to have decided they like a Welsh nanny and a 53 year old bisexual unemployed health worker and peace protester (or something like that).

I like the house though. The cooker is in the bedroom, which is full with 6/7/8 person beds! Fridge outside, bath in the living room! There is nowhere to hide in there. I expect fights and arguments (as usual then really!) as people are bound to grate on each other.

I am hoping for naked pillow fights at some point, before the first guy goes in on Friday and ruins a potential cauldron of lesbianism.

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1

Re: Big Brother 2007

Anyone else watching?

As expected' date=' a house full of girls went in.

So far, some nice eye candy, and the token old woman who is already distanced from the rest, and token hyper person, but the rest seem fairly normal. Giggly blonde twins, Posh spice lookalike etc etc...if that is normal.

The crowd are as pantomime as ever, already chanting "Get her out" to 'it' girl Charley (intentionally unemployed ex-poll dancer) before she set foot in the house, but seem to have decided they like a Welsh nanny and a 53 year old bisexual unemployed health worker and peace protester (or something like that).

I like the house though. The cooker is in the bedroom, which is full with 6/7/8 person beds! Fridge outside, bath in the living room! There is nowhere to hide in there. I expect fights and ******** (as usual then really!) as people are bound to grate on each other.

I am hoping for naked pillow fights at some point, before the first guy goes in on Friday and ruins a potential cauldron of lesbianism.[/quote']

teb you make me sick , your too old

plus what would your girlfreind think tut tut tut

SHAME ON YOU

Guest MR_ENG_CHAMP_1

My girlfriend is out so it is a night of debauchery for me.

Is BB cool with 'da kids' nowadays or am I really just old and uncool by watching it? :confused::(:D

i hope debauchery isnt some weird sex act

and yes your so "un radical" , the latest thing to watch is the 10 o 'clock news on bbc 1

derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ;)

there are some nice ones in there but the two twins i literally would strangle !

there voices do my head in and the screaming ! by god i wanna shoot myself !

mind you stick a sock in there mouth and all is good ! yum yum ! * wonders what fun one could have with two twins :P *

i will be watching it lol, i cant help my self. every **** year !

You can instantly tell who the winners and the very big losers are gonna be. Hm. Bet a million SM pounds that Tracey' date=' Carole and the Welsh nanny who's name I've forgot are in the final.[/quote']I will take that bet. The early crowd favourites rarely do that well. :)

Oops not sure i have the cash to cover the bet if I lose...:D

mind you stick a sock in there mouth and all is good ! yum yum ! * wonders what fun one could have with two twins *
So many lewd responses I could give to that, and so little time.

I assume all the women is to attract a greater male audience...seems to be working! :)

I think we are all missing something.

BIG BROTHER are gonna bring in a bloke. Now, people. Observe. When this happens.

The girls will not vote him out, because they will want to flirt. So if the man plays his cards right (that means flirt with all) coz if he latches on one then the rest will vote him out, because they are jealous.

So, if the bloke is clever, then he might even win it. We shall see!!! Ha ha ha!

I will take that bet. The early crowd favourites rarely do that well. :)

Oops not sure i have the cash to cover the bet if I lose...:D

So many lewd responses I could give to that' date=' and so little time.

I assume all the women is to attract a greater male audience...seems to be working! :)[/quote']

Crowd favourites rarely do well? The final two last year were clear fan favourites!

I think we are all missing something.

BIG BROTHER are gonna bring in a bloke. Now' date=' people. Observe. When this happens.

The girls will not vote him out, because they will want to flirt. So if the man plays his cards right (that means flirt with all) coz if he latches on one then the rest will vote him out, because they are jealous.

So, if the bloke is clever, then he might even win it. We shall see!!! Ha ha ha![/quote']

Who cares about the bloke winning, he's in a house full of women...;) and there's a bed:rolleyes: if ya know what i mean...lol but as it's big brother anywhere would do for the people inside.

Who said you have to sleep with someone in a bed gooner :D
Who cares about the bloke winning' date=' he's in a house full of women...;) and there's a bed:rolleyes: if ya know what i mean...[b']lol but as it's big brother anywhere would do for the people inside.[/b]

Raz, the bit in bold says it all lol;)

how can anyone predict the winner at this stage when the men havent even entered the house. the fact is big brother winners are usually men or wannabee men and not women.

thats a fair point, and what we also seem to be over looking is the fact that its a certainaty that more people will enter the house. and you just never know if the public will like them. but from the people so far i reckon if i had to, the welsh lass would win

thats a fair point' date=' and what we also seem to be over looking is the fact that its a certainaty that more people will enter the house. and you just never know if the public will like them. but from the people so far i reckon if i had to, the welsh lass would win[/quote']

if it was who would win now without men yes...but as soon as a man will come in thats it..one female winner in history :eek: -

1st series - Craig

2nd series - Brian

3rd series - Kate

4th series - Cameron

5th series - Nadia ( she-male/she-man )

6th series - Anthony

7th series - Pete

8th series - must be a man lol

if it was who would win now without men yes...but as soon as a man will come in thats it..one female winner in history :eek: -

1st series - Craig

2nd series - Brian

3rd series - Kate

4th series - Cameron

5th series - Nadia ( she-male/she-man )

6th series - Anthony

7th series - Pete

8th series - must be a man lol

LMAO that actually made me chuckle then mate ! good point, my theory is this, with so many woman in from the begining, they will just annoy the public with there bitchy ways, more men walk in , get drunk, sing football songs, argue to the face, they are fresh, public likes them, they win :D

LMAO that actually made me chuckle then mate ! good point' date=' my theory is this, with so many woman in from the begining, they will just annoy the public with there bitchy ways, more men walk in , get drunk, sing football songs, argue to the face, they are fresh, public likes them, they win :D[/quote']

lol good to hear ;) but yeah the women will get on alot of peoples nerves which is expected...the men are usually the funniest too :) my personal faves have to be-

Victor,5th series

Science,6th series

Anthony,6th series

Jason,5th series

Jonny,3rd series

Craig,1st series

Spencer,3rd series

Alex,3rd series(LMAO..Legend ' Urinating in the shower is totally unacceptable. ' haha classic line from BB)

lol good to hear ;) but yeah the women will get on alot of peoples nerves which is expected...the men are usually the funniest too :) my personal faves have to be-

Victor' date='5th series

Science,6th series

Anthony,6th series

Jason,5th series

Jonny,3rd series

Craig,1st series

Spencer,3rd series

Alex,3rd series(LMAO..Legend ' Urinating in the shower is totally unacceptable. ' haha classic line from BB)[/quote']

Science was awesome especially on the 8 out of 10 cats BB finale legendary.