Brek Shea : The Next American Superstar

FrozenTree

Someone has done a scout thread for him but it is not detailed enough, so i decided to do a new one to let all people to know more detail about him. Brek Shea is in the midst of a breakout season, and the 21-year-old FC Dallas midfielder is one of the leading candidates for MLS MVP honors. Shea has emerged as one of the MLS's brightest stars this season and that's not just because of his bright blond hair. The 21-year-old was only drafted in to the FC Dallas first team when star player David Ferreira was injured at the beginning of the season. He has continued his great form in the MLS (ten goals, three assists) with the US national team, where new team coach Jurgen Klinsmann has selected Shea for all their recent friendlies, including setting up a goal for Clint Dempsey in the recent win over Hondurus. He is an incredibly versatile player, he has played across the pitch in recent seasons, and is currently being used in attacking role for FC Dallas. With the national side, the physically strong Shea is being utilised on the wings, where his pace and ability to hold possession have impressed Klinsmann. He has played 2531 minutes in a possible of 2790 minutes. He has started for 29 games of 31 games. His consistency performance has drew attention from Manchester City and Liverpool. These two clubs are preparing to launch a bid of 2.5million for this 21 years old player. He is also famous for his long range shot.

Thanks to MeowMeow =) aka xyyy for the photos and videos and some important info. :)

= Dont care the starting part, just move to 0:17

= rocket shot

= He slices though defence !!

brek_280x390_902732a.jpg #20 Jersey

FC-Dallas-2-1-Los-Angeles-Galaxy,-Brek-Shea-wins-it-at-Pizza-Hut-Park-Major-League-Soccer-recap-65785.jpg Brek Shea being tackled

Brek-Shea_ED_2011071608123624_285_195.JPG Brek Shea in action !

Re: Brek Shea : The Next American Superstar

Someone has done a scout thread for him but it is not detailed enough' date=' so i decided to do a new one to let all people to know more detail about him. Brek Shea is in the midst of a breakout season, and the 21-year-old FC Dallas midfielder is one of the leading candidates for MLS MVP honors. Shea has emerged as one of the MLS's brightest stars this season and that's not just because of his bright blond hair. The 21-year-old was only drafted in to the FC Dallas first team when star player David Ferreira was injured at the beginning of the season. He has continued his great form in the MLS (ten goals, three assists) with the US national team, where new team coach Jurgen Klinsmann has selected Shea for all their recent friendlies, including setting up a goal for Clint Dempsey in the recent win over Hondurus. He is an incredibly versatile player, he has played across the pitch in recent seasons, and is currently being used in attacking role for FC Dallas. With the national side, the physically strong Shea is being utilised on the wings, where his pace and ability to hold possession have impressed Klinsmann. He has played 2531 minutes in a possible of 2790 minutes. He has started for 29 games of 31 games. His consistency performance has drew attention from Manchester City and Liverpool. These two clubs are preparing to launch a bid of 2.5million for this 21 years old player. He is also famous for his long range shot.

Thanks to MeowMeow =) aka xyyx for the photos and videos and some important info. :)

[url']

[/url] = Dont care the starting part, just move to 0:17

= rocket shot

= He slices though defence !!

brek_280x390_902732a.jpg #20 Jersey

FC-Dallas-2-1-Los-Angeles-Galaxy,-Brek-Shea-wins-it-at-Pizza-Hut-Park-Major-League-Soccer-recap-65785.jpg Brek Shea being tackled

Brek-Shea_ED_2011071608123624_285_195.JPG Brek Shea in action !

Quite a good thread as it belongs to me and frozen tree. Hope it gets attention from forumers.

Ops, aka xYyY ._.

Good luck,

xYyY

Personally' date=' don't see him at Liverpool and City. It's another one of those hype things that never will come through. If he was linked to say, Bolton, Fulham, Sunderland, it'd make more sense. Quality player yes, got a good future yes, going straight to a "big team", highly doubtful.[/quote']

ya, he is also linked with Bolton and another few clubs, so he has a good future, look at his videos ;D

ya' date=' he is also linked with Bolton and another few clubs, so he has a good future, look at his videos ;D[/quote']

Yeah I know. I've seen him play live. He's got all the talents to be a future star. Personally just don't see the "Liverpool and City" coming after him. Maybe Liverpool, but not City.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Any news on this lad. I'm sure he will have to be making a move very soon?

As far as I know he was/is in off-season training at Arsenal other then when international's are being played. Don't think he'll sign for Arsenal, probably more mid-table club, but he can only get better with the training.

I would imagine that it would be England he could end up in. He should have no problem getting his work permit, so hopefully a move to England can come to fruition. But that's if he will be allowed to move, as the American league will want to keep it's own best players to keep the league at a decent level. :)

#Quick Update : Brek Shea is already scored 11 goals and 6 assists so far for FC Dallas. He is currently training with Arsenal, with Wenger tipped to use him for the Reserve Side. He is comfortable at DM, Wing or AM. ( So He should be change postion to MID during next DB Change ). He got 9 caps for US, which he started 7 of the games. He has now claim a starting spot at US national team. He is the MVP for FC Dallas this season. He has been compared to Fernando Torres ( because they have same hairstyle ) and maybe can become the Gareth Bale of US. He certainly look promising. Snap him up when he is available.

Please support my threads as well as other threads !! I will continue updating Infos about him.

Thanks for seeing :)

• 2 weeks later...

Let's see if Shea can keep his spot on the USA squad next summer when the WCQ start up. Don't read too much into Shea's training stint with Arsenal Klinsman has arranged about a dozen of these in europe for MLS players in the USA pool. Most of you know that the MLS off season is quite lengthy and Shea's season ended the end of October with the next USA camp in January

That being said Shea is talented and I do have him on some of my teams

Dermo is right Shea is probably not going anywhere in the near future

• 1 month later...

If Donovan is still playing in MLS and visits Everton during the winter break with delightful performance, why should he move to England at such age? rather than moving to England, he better choose a club in Brazil or Argentina where he can learn fine skills before moving to big clubs in Europe... that should be the career for US or north-american players

Captain Tsubasa

• 4 months later...