Sign in to follow this  
Maldini3

Two Deals in Here

I've been offered Pastore (who is a great talent) for Sakho, a deal I think I will go through with.

The second deal is a little more difficult. I've been offered Nani and 35mill for Eto'o. I'd prefer a striker, rather than money. I have Pedro, Vucinic, Gila, Totti who can play up front and Suarez and Balotelli who are future risers. I have several pretty highly rated defenders and great midfield and wingers, so if I sell Eto'o, a striker is a must. This guy has several strikers I'd be interested in,namely Pato, Higuain, Rooney, Benzema and Chicarito.

He also has several players I like, Nasri, Kroos, Pastore, Mueller, Fabregas, Nani and Hummels. What should I counter with, bearing in mind that the money means nothing to me.

Re: Two Deals in Here

I've been offered Pastore (who is a great talent) for Sakho' date=' a deal I think I will go through with.

The second deal is a little more difficult. I've been offered Nani and 35mill for Eto'o. I'd prefer a striker, rather than money. I have Pedro, Vucinic, Gila, Totti who can play up front and Suarez and Balotelli who are future risers. I have several pretty highly rated defenders and great midfield and wingers, so if I sell Eto'o, a striker is a must. This guy has several strikers I'd be interested in,namely Pato, Higuain, Rooney, Benzema and Chicarito.

He also has several players I like, Nasri, Kroos, Pastore, Mueller, Fabregas, Nani and Hummels. What should I counter with, bearing in mind that the money means nothing to me.[/quote']

Do the first one and counter Muller and Nani ( cheekily I admit ) for Etoo imo.

I've been offered Pastore (who is a great talent) for Sakho' date=' a deal I think I will go through with.

He also has several players I like, Nasri, Kroos, Pastore, Mueller, Fabregas, Nani and Hummels. What should I counter with, bearing in mind that the money means nothing to me.[/quote']

IMO counter with Nani and Hummels or Nani and Chicharito is also quite good. Hummels is always a starter for Dortmound and he performs good.

IMO Muller just didn't do anything great for Bayern and he isn't suppose to rise, probably stay. Although Chicharito has a bad season, I supposed he can bounce back.

This guy has several strikers I'd be interested in' date='namely Pato, Higuain, Rooney, Benzema and Chicarito.

This guy has those strikers and he's bidding for Eto'o too? take the money because one or more of them is going to become unhappy soon enough.