Custom Game World: New Features

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

We are happy to announce that we have introduced two new features to Custom Game Worlds.

During the creation of a Custom Game World you can now select whether clubs start with 'empty squads' or 'default squads' and also choose whether clubs start with 'default balances' or a 'predetermined balance'.

If 'empty squads' is selected then this will mean that all of the clubs within the Game World will start with no players, but they will be allocated a budget to build their squad.

Once the Game World opens you cannot make any transfer offers for the first 48 hours. This is in place so that it gives your friends chance to respond to your job offer and everyone ample time to log in and become acquainted with your Game World and Advanced Rules.

If you wish to select that the clubs within your Game World start with a 'predetermined balance', then you can select the following starting balances:

• Default balances
  • £10M
  • £20M
  • £30M
  • £40M
  • £50M
  • £60M
  • £70M
  • £80M
  • £90M
  • £100M
  • and so on until £300M

We hope that with the introduction of these two new features it helps you to make your Custom Game Worlds even more customisable.

Re: Custom Game World: New Features

sounds intresting

Yes, Say you take an empty squad & want a squad of 15 then at £300m that's £20mil per player. BUT if you started out with £100mil then that is going to be VERY Competitive as that's less than £7mil per player :):) Leaving a lot of different strategies & starting positions to try :):)

• 3 months later...

Re: Custom Game World: New Features - GLITCH!!!

I believe there is a flaw in this type of custom league, with empty squads.

We have a league of 14 teams, yet one manager only purchased 8 players before the league started, the remaining players to make up his 21 man squad were drafted in by the league/computer, and none of the drafted players have transfer bans.

However, he has since placed two bids, one for Messi, the other for Silva, totaling aver £70m, of which have both been accepted.

So my question.....if drafted players are brought in, does their value detract from the total budget? How can this manager afford these two players when his transfer budget has supposedly been spent??

This could have potentially ruined a league setup where ALL other managers have bought their minimum of 21 players.......not happy at all. As World Owner too, I am unable to cancel these transfers as they are with a computer team.

Can an Admin please get back to me ASAP on this as this will result in managers dropping out of the league, especially as a manager has a 21 man squad, averaging 85/86 and have the funds available to purchase these two top players on a starting budget of just £130m!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, i don't know if i'm just blind but i have a custom world waiting to be made and when i go to make it i do not see these options to start with blank squads or the option of a starting balance, can anyone tell me if i'm missing something or simply tell me how its done?

• 1 month later...

I believe there is a flaw in this type of custom league' date=' with empty squads.

We have a league of 14 teams, yet one manager only purchased 8 players before the league started, the remaining players to make up his 21 man squad were drafted in by the league/computer, and none of the drafted players have transfer bans.

However, he has since placed two bids, one for Messi, the other for Silva, totaling aver £70m, of which have both been accepted.

So my question.....if drafted players are brought in, does their value detract from the total budget? How can this manager afford these two players when his transfer budget has supposedly been spent??

This could have potentially ruined a league setup where ALL other managers have bought their minimum of 21 players.......not happy at all. As World Owner too, I am unable to cancel these transfers as they are with a computer team.

Can an Admin please get back to me ASAP on this as this will result in managers dropping out of the league, especially as a manager has a 21 man squad, averaging 85/86 and have the funds available to purchase these two top players on a starting budget of just £130m!!!![/quote']

Ok I am a bit late sorry, but thats interesting, and no doubt annoying. A question though, how much money did everyone get for transfers to begin with? Maybe the drafted in players didn't come out of the budget and he still had money left over (though 70mil means he would have had to start with a LOT).

I have a setup like this, and I wasn't sure how much money to start everyone with, so I went with the default amounts, so it varied from team to team. The Barcelona manager did something similar, bought about 3 big names and the rest of his team was drafted in. But I dont think he has signed any big names since. I think he started off with about 40mil, so the initial signings he made might have made him broke. Whats better is that compared to me (and I spent my money wisely and bought about 25 average players) he has started horribly!

So I WOULD say maybe the less you start off with, the fairer it is? But then I guess if everyone starts with the same, its still going to be down to how you spend it. It doesn't really explain your case, unless everyone has access to that kind of money!

• 4 months later...

I believe there is a flaw in this type of custom league' date=' with empty squads.

Can an Admin please get back to me ASAP on this as this will result in managers dropping out of the league, especially as a manager has a 21 man squad, averaging 85/86 and have the funds available to purchase these two top players on a starting budget of just £130m!!!![/quote']

What should happen is that all the players they get should have the minimum rating.

• 1 month later...

Hello I'm new here. I have bought a Custom GW to play with my friends. Once the game world created, SM will give us 2 days to attract managers before the shopping begins (start with empty squad and a budget of 200M). But within that two days, most of my friends haven't got time to login and notice my invitations so it is a bit unfair for them to join when the good players are already gone. To attract other managers (not my friends) also a bit hard because of this. What I am saying is there should be an option to choose our own start date or at least a week before managers can buy players; not just two days as it is now. Until this chosen date arrived, managers can't buy anyone just yet.

Sorry if this had been discussed anywhere else. Just sharing my opinion.

Thanks!

Hello I'm new here. I have bought a Custom GW to play with my friends. Once the game world created' date=' SM will give us 2 days to attract managers before the shopping begins (start with empty squad and a budget of 200M). But within that two days, most of my friends haven't got time to login and notice my invitations so it is a bit unfair for them to join when the good players are already gone. To attract other managers (not my friends) also a bit hard because of this. What I am saying is there should be an option to choose our own start date or at least a week before managers can buy players; not just two days as it is now. Until this chosen date arrived, managers can't buy anyone just yet.

Sorry if this had been discussed anywhere else. Just sharing my opinion.

Thanks![/quote']

If you want your suggestion to be considered you should head here m8 :

http://www.soccermanager.com/suggestions.php ;):)

• 1 month later...
Guest incincino

Louis Vuitton Handbags cheap unfirummaRa Aneminaib

louis vuitton 2. adjective. wise, dumb, smart, retarded, smart, stupid, vivid, dull, witty, tounge-tied, shrewd, stuttering, slow, quick-witted, moronic, autistic, lively, outspoken, eloquent, dense, daft, idiotic, foolish, thick, spirited, sharp, vigourous, rude, arrogant, pompous, bloated, ostentatious, boastful, inflated, immediate, courageous, cowardly, gullible, free of charge, free-spirited, burdened, depressed, optimistic, pessimistic, defensive, inventive, progressive, aggravating, irritating, not possible, infuriating, shy, loud, displeasing, norm-challenging, harassive, irksome, troublesome, vexatious, worrisome, provocative, impatient, pleasurable, diplomatic, unreserved, trouble-making, short, defiant, fickle, shallow, timid, audacious, brainless, indoctrinated, indoctrinatory, happy, exploitative, zesty, humourous, anal-retentive, rebellious, lame, innocuous, unsafe, explosive, spontaneous, adaptable, stubborn, pig-headed, nervous, offensive, pestering, ineffective, ironic, paradoxical... louis vuitton Many well known toys, like stuffed canines, teddy bears, and plush cats have their eyes and noses made out of plastic. Some of this plastic is vulnerable to warmth, and there is the chance that just throwing them in the washer and dryer could ruin the toy. If you have a stuffed animal that you are not confident about, then utilize a property dry cleansing bag, which includes Dryel or some other trustworthy brand name out of your regional shop. louis vuitton Include all the monetary values in the item cost determinants. Right after changing the financial values on the determinants, include all those as well as the reply shall be the complete item price. After receiving the total product price, you can now determine the ideal pricing for your product. louis vuitton Jonathon Edwards utilized a lot of tactics to persuade his listeners to comply with in what he believed. The tactic that was located most beneficial to me was worry. Edwards makes use of the fear on the individuals to obtain them to think in what he desires them also. louis vuitton Place the edge on the scarf in line along with your collar and this may outline the line of elegance. If you put on a masculine fit within the winter season, you might pick a gentle oblong scarf. Placing the headscarf inside of the collar to ensure that it partially addresses the match collar is another technique to use your decorative scarf.. louis vuitton Nothing adds stylish and flair to an outfit similar to a picture-perfect purse or purse. Unfortunately, discovering a excellent designer purse at an effective value is turning into more and more tougher. With a great number of unique knockoffs and dishonest sellers, it could possibly be frustrating--not to mention expensive--to find a reputable, stylish purse. louis vuitton Lastly, just the act of wearing shoes has induced humankind numerous an issue - these extra inches of heels have contributed to posture and certainly back troubles. Ill-fitting shoes can cause bunions, blisters and circulatory complications. Footwear if taken care of flippantly may cause as a great number of issues as it cures, so whenever you subsequent go shopping for footwear neglect the shoebox together with the designer label and concentrate on irrespective of whether the contents seriously fit your toes.. 1996 was a breakout year for Kirsty Hume, with numerous Vogue, Elle, Harper's Bazaar and Allure include appearances. Despite the anxiety of journey and style demonstrates, Hume was in a position to generate time for her personal existence. In 1997, she married Donovan Leitch, a Calvin Klein design and musician son of well-known Scottish folk singer, Donovan. louis vuitton Temporal bone = it types part of your sides with the cranium along with the foundation with the skull. It joins parietal bone alongside a squamous suture. It can be on the inferior margin the External Auditory Meatus is located which connects to the parts from the ears. louis vuitton

Guest incincino

louis vuitton unfirummaRa Aneminaib

louis vuitton Final week, I touched on a number of the basic concepts involving overseas currency ETFs and for the purposes of simpleness, I opted to concentrate a great deal more on good examples that highlighted single-country ETFs. Single-country currency ETFs certainly are a stark departure from multi-country equity ETFs, particularly when in contrast against rising markets ETFs. By way of example, the Vanguard MSCI Emerging Markets ETF (NYSE: VWO) as well as the iShares MSCI Emerging Marketplaces Index Fund (NYSE: EEM) are the two largest emerging marketplaces ETFs as rated by assets and each cash provide you with publicity to several countries.. louis vuitton It is easy to also use a film theme for the birthday cake. You'll be able to make use of your youngsters food toys from rapidly food as birthday cake decorations. If you ever dont have any of those, then you'll be able to go to your community toy store and invest in some tiny figures. louis vuitton The phrase band when talking about jewellery is used to explain a ring of some sort. You happen to be even more likely to come across the term when an individual refers into a wedding ring as a band Its put to use mostly being a slang term to get a ring. Wedding ceremony bands are a considerable element of your spousal relationship ceremony as they are developed and used to signify the everlasting and supposedly unbreakable bond involving the bride and groom. louis vuitton When Frank responds with numbers, I responde with my own experience. I'd it for around 2 many years. I dragged the Quickload across Europe and Africa. louis vuitton Its forerunners could hardly do a faster job with this. And then a refurbished iPad includes you a nearly unjust advantage on every little thing else. You thought right: the purchase cost!. louis vuitton Attaching it towards the bathroom h2o provide was very easy, but the h2o provide hoses it arrived with were not higher sufficient good quality to do this devoid of leaks. I'd to get larger stress and tighter fitting washing machine supply hoses that went on tighter. Given that the hoses are the identical ones a regular washer uses, they easy to come across at any hardware retailer. louis vuitton common surveillance method deployed in a different country solely 7 likewise to icon , Misawa , Japan too as Chu region can be the A extended way East being a principle cuttingedge antennae , unsightly the precise some elephant icon aerial pump compose , a definite size close to 440 metres , in regard to 37 meters elevated , lots of usable fishbone antenna twotier style , pay attention to the radio laptop code to the 360degree instruction . You . S .. Tankinis are made up of two components the top rated finish as well as the backside you can easily get in wide variety and combine and match their sections to generate several designs and designs. Picture you will need your present reduce limbs not to at any time look consequently compact? Take into account working with a swimsuit or perhaps a swim put on design that will trigger the unique perception regarding a bit lengthier legs. At as soon as, most of the people recommend subsequent to skirted tankinis plus brief also as extremely significantly exactly the same. louis vuitton I feel distinct socio-economic groups spend money on various issues. If you're not producing quite a bit, you tend to commit on tiny luxuries which make you really feel more effective about oneself - like pricey footwear. When you make much more, you invest your cash on actual estate.. louis vuitton

• 1 month later...

If after the deadline is up' date=' and you do not have the full 21 players, what types of players are drafted in (random? good? bad?) and what is the situation with unmanaged clubs? Thanks :)[/quote']

Its always random ones, i had a league which was u-21 and also a diff league which was only players from country of club and after the deadline it was random ones.

Its always random ones' date=' i had a league which was u-21 and also a diff league which was only players from country of club and after the deadline it was random ones.[/quote']

Is this the same with unmanaged teams? And did anybody get great players like a messi or a ronaldo?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone know how to access player database for new additions now? All interface has changed. :confused:

top left has your team name

below that is the name of the gameworld

click the gameworld name, this produces a drop down bar

scroll down to see database and click it

once there, you see a tab for "player changes" and "new players"

Archived