Re: Custom Game World: New Features

top left has your team name

below that is the name of the gameworld

click the gameworld name' date=' this produces a drop down bar

scroll down to see database and click it

once there, you see a tab for "player changes" and "new players"[/quote']

Thx bud. ;)

Creating custom game world was one of the biggest pains in the neck ever.

it's 2013 and SM is STILL using reloads?

They need to use AJAX.

First of all, when selected teams for each division of the league. You need to do some things.

1. Sort teams by continent, then by country within said continent and then by leagues and teams. Make everything alphabetical so it's easier to search.

2. There's no need to reload. It's 2013. We use AJAX now. Instead of reloading the page EVERYTIME to show the drop-down box AND then ADDING the club to the slot? No. It should be one smooth action

3. Possibly just adding a search for team and then adding to slot would be easier than drop down or as a notehr adddition.

Those are my suggestions.

Think about new system for Player Concern. Make possible for custom game owners to choose on which concern level player goes automatic on Transfer List. For example, that could be level 3, 4 or 5 or just levels 3 or 5. Like this transfer of players with concerns will go much faster if option 3 is selected.

Think about new system for Player Concern. Make possible for custom game owners to choose on which concern level player goes automatic on Transfer List. For example' date=' that could be level 3, 4 or 5 or just levels 3 or 5. Like this transfer of players with concerns will go much faster if option 3 is selected.[/quote']

That is extremely good thinking Tomas. All the people Not liking big squads - please join at Level 3 :)

Is this the same with unmanaged teams? And did anybody get great players like a messi or a ronaldo?

Thanks

Yea all teams with not enough players got random ones and some were outwith criteria although was all 60-70 ratings I'm sure none with decent players.

Just would have thought it would be players that I wanted in the league would have been added.

I would like to make another suggestion about swapping clubs in the custom leagues for a set amount of credits say 100 or something a club.

I have Portsmouth in my league which i set up years ago and no one really will be wanting to manage them, id like to add PSG or Anzhi but obviously i cant.

A feature that can only allow numbers of transfers per season?

A feature that can let managers select whether they participate in Cup competition?

A feature that can let managers to rent a bigger stadium of external team?