The Possibilities - Ratings, Potential, Sell?

-Biancoo.

-Biancoo.

This new thread will seem incredibly pointless as many other threads are created by hardworking guys out here on SM. However there are always some players that dont get a mention and some people may struggle to find information on them.

Hopefully here is where it can all start. Ive started this thread on one of my current teams in a GW. It looks like im asking for help, but at the end of the day im providing information for others. By using your knowledge we can help each other out.

My First Team displayed below, please discuss on potential ratings, whether to keep or sell and possible replacements...

.THIS THREAD WILL INCLUDE MANY OTHER ARTICLES.

This will include new players, player profiles, certain teams and some rating predictions.

Welcome to the Possibilities, ('The Possi' for short!)

HART, Joe - 91

DE GEA, David - 89

MARCELO, Veira - 92

SCHMELZER, Marcel - 90

LAHM, Phillip - 94

VAN DER WIEL, Gregory - 90

RAFAEL, Da Silva - 89

PIQUE, Gerard - 95

SILVA, Thiago - 93

KOMPANY, Vincent - 92

BADSTUBER, Holger - 90

SAKHO, Mamadou - 90

MUSACCHIO, Mateo - 89

ALONSO, Xabi - 94

M'VILA, Yann - 90

FLETCHER, Darren - 92

NASRI, Samir - 93

GOURCUFF, Yoann - 91

AFELLAY, Ibrahim - 90

GOTZE, Mario - 89

RONALDO, Cristiano - 98

ROBBEN, Arjen - 94

KRASIC, Miloš - 91

WILLIAN, Borges - 90

CLEVERLEY, Tom - 86

AGUERO, Sergio - 94

BENZEMA, Karim - 93

ROSSI, Giuseppe - 92

SUAREZ, Luis - 91

Share your veiws, opinions on current ratings or next change ratings. The more questions the better :)

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: The Possibilities - Ratings, Potential, Sell?

-Biancoo.

HART' date=' Joe - 91 stay/+1

DE GEA, David - 89 +1

MARCELO, Veira - 92 stay

SCHMELZER, Marcel - 90 stay

LAHM, Phillip - 94 stay

VAN DER WIEL, Gregory - 90 stay

RAFAEL, Da Silva - 89 stay

PIQUE, Gerard - 95 stay

SILVA, Thiago - 93 stay

KOMPANY, Vincent - 92 stay

BADSTUBER, Holger - 90 stay/+1

SAKHO, Mamadou - 90 stay

MUSACCHIO, Mateo - 89 stay

ALONSO, Xabi - 94 stay

M'VILA, Yann - 90 stay

FLETCHER, Darren - 92 stay/-1

NASRI, Samir - 93 stay

GOURCUFF, Yoann - 91 stay

AFELLAY, Ibrahim - 90 stay/-1

GOTZE, Mario - 89 +1

RONALDO, Cristiano - 98 stay

ROBBEN, Arjen - 94 stay

KRASIC, Miloš - 91 stay

WILLIAN, Borges - 90 stay

CLEVERLEY, Tom - 86 +1/2

AGUERO, Sergio - 94 stay

BENZEMA, Karim - 93 stay/+1

ROSSI, Giuseppe - 92 stay

SUAREZ, Luis - 91 stay/+1

Share your veiws, opinions on current ratings or next change ratings. The more questions the better :)[/quote']

here is what i think for the players above. i will replace FLETCHER & AFELLAY as they are most at risk of losing thier ratings.

here is what i think for the players above. i will replace FLETCHER & AFELLAY as they are most at risk of losing thier ratings.

cheers pal, i wouldnt of thought these two would of gone down. I've heard Afellay has been injured and he doesnt look like he would get into the Barcelona team anyway because of Sanchez. So your probably right on that one.

Not sure on Fletcher, i reckon he will play games for United now he is fit and keep his rating.

HART, Joe - 92

DE GEA, David - 91

MARCELO, Veira - 92

SCHMELZER, Marcel - 90

LAHM, Phillip - 94

VAN DER WIEL, Gregory - 90

RAFAEL, Da Silva - 89

PIQUE, Gerard - 95

SILVA, Thiago - 93

KOMPANY, Vincent - 92

BADSTUBER, Holger - 91

SAKHO, Mamadou - 91

MUSACCHIO, Mateo - 89

ALONSO, Xabi - 94

M'VILA, Yann - 91

FLETCHER, Darren - 92

NASRI, Samir - 93

GOURCUFF, Yoann - 91

AFELLAY, Ibrahim - 89

GOTZE, Mario - 89

RONALDO, Cristiano - 98

ROBBEN, Arjen - 94

KRASIC, Miloš - 90

WILLIAN, Borges - 90

CLEVERLEY, Tom - 88

AGUERO, Sergio - 94

BENZEMA, Karim - 93

ROSSI, Giuseppe - 92

SUAREZ, Luis - 92

That's my opinion on will happen by next summer. Take it with a pinch of salt or a handful, up to you.

That's my opinion on will happen by next summer. Take it with a pinch of salt or a handful' date=' up to you.[/font']

i would agree with most of your predictions there, not sure on Sakho rising to 91 just yet, at the end of the season he will be 91 if PSG continue their good form. Same with M'vila at Rennes.

Also De Gea to 90 in the next changes. I personally think Joe Hart will rise to 92 in the next changes, and if Manchester City to really well and win more trophies i see him being 93 at the end of the season. Does anyone agree with this? :)

I'm not certain on M'vila myself, but PSG are looking great and now have some very rich owners to pump money into the club. I think they'll be contenders for the title this season, definitely next anyway.

I can't see Hart rising above 92 by the end of this season.. Maybe during 2012-2013. If De Gea's good enough to be Man Utd's main keeper he should be 90.

I can't see Hart rising above 90 by the end of this season.. Maybe during 2012-2013. If De Gea's good enough to be Man Utd's main keeper he should be 90.

Joe Hart is already 91, i think he will be definetly 92 at the end of the season. simply because he has played in the CL, playing for England and Manchester City will be around the top of the table come the end of the season. 93 is on the cards depending on silverware.

Sorry' date=' I meant 93 - I'll correct that now. I agree he'll reach 92 soon.

The only other young goalkeeper with as much potential is Neuer.[/color']

Yeah Neuer is doing really well at Bayern atm.

Anybody's opinions on Yoann Gourcuff? You think he will drop or stay? he hasnt been seeing many minutes at Lyon this season :rolleyes:

Sure' date=' and maybe he'll rise to 94 at the end of the season[/quote']

i was going to say 94 is abit ambitious, but this is Neuer we are on about... he is a quality keeper and helping Bayern become a dominant force this season. If they continue at this rate he shall a very good chance at being rated 94.

In regards to Gourcuff.. I think he'll stay. As you said' date=' he hasn't been playing much and Lyon aren't as strong as they were a few seasons ago.[/color']

well i wasnt really on about him rising, more like dropping. like you said Lyon arent the force they used to be, they still have great players like Lovren, Cissokho, Bastos and Pjanic. But Gourcuff doesnt seem to be getting much time, but he still is a good player. I think he might be too good to drop, but if he doesnt start getting a decent amount of minutes he may drop -1. It seems all last season he struggled, another lackluster season this time round and i think he will, unfortunatly.

i was going to say 94 is abit ambitious' date=' but this is Neuer we are on about... he is a [b']quality[/b] keeper and helping Bayern become a dominant force this season. If they continue at this rate he shall a very good chance at being rated 94.

94?HaHaHa...Bayern must win UCL and title to be a 94 ...He'll get a 93.

94?HaHaHa...Bayern must win UCL and title to be a 94 ...He'll get a 93.

he will get a 93. but at the end of the season he could get a 94.

Reason why i say this is because Arjen Robben is 94, Ribery is 95, Schweinstiger at 94 and i think over the season Neuer will have a big impact on the team as much as these 3.

Look at Buffon and Cech, they havent been winning UCL for years... instead they have been consistanly good for their teams. And just like Neuer, he is now playing for a major club, albeit not in the biggest league. But that doesnt state why he cant rise to 94, as Ribery is still 95.

he will get a 93. but at the end of the season he could get a 94.

Reason why i say this is because Arjen Robben is 94' date=' Ribery is 95, Schweinstiger at 94 and i think over the season Neuer will have a big impact on the team as much as these 3.

Look at Buffon and Cech, they havent been winning UCL for years... instead they have been consistanly good for their teams. And just like Neuer, he is now playing for a major club, albeit not in the biggest league. But that doesnt state why he cant rise to 94, as Ribery is still 95.[/quote']

Robben isn't a GK,Ribery isn't a GK Scwiny isn't a GK.They deserve to be 94,95 and 94.Cech...It's just in top 3 the best GK in the world.Neuer will get a 93 atm.

Robben isn't a GK' date='Ribery isn't a GK Scwiny isn't a GK.They deserve to be 94,95 and 94.Cech...It's just in top 3 the best GK in the world.Neuer will get a 93 atm.[/quote']

you dont understand my point one bit, never mind. i think we will leave it and agree on him being rated 93 soon! :rolleyes:

Well, I fully agree with this

The thing is' date=' Cech and Buffon have proven themselves over a fairly long period of time.[/color']

and with this

It will take more than one season to rise above 93. Endurance is a key factor.

However I can't let this

This is the first season Neuer's really brought attention to himself.

pass without a comment. After all Neuer already had played 5 full seasons as a first team Bundesliga keeper and even with Schalke he played 22 CL games. Furthermore he won the U21 Euros and he became 3rd with Germany at the WC. So you can't say that it's his first season where he brought attention to himself.

However if you add "at a big club" to the sentence, I also would agree with this part.

Archived