Sign in to follow this  
AS7

Barcelona-Undeniable Greatness

Barcelona Announce Manager Ahead Of Season

fc-barcelona-12.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, It is with great delight that I report that Barcelona FC have finally revealed their new manager for the new season. AS7 is now the manager of this amazing team. Great shock, as expected, has followed the news of the new manager. This spawns from his inexperience compared to the other possibilities as the new manager.

Here is what the new manager had to say.

I am very delighted to be apart of this extraordinary team. As a child I always dreamed of playing here but I was never good enough so I decided on the next best thing. Currently we have an amazing team but there is also a great amount of competition in the league and cups, so my first action as manager is to sell some talent, while bringing in younger, but cheaper talent that will help us in the long run, as well as in depth.

AS7 has inherited a very powerful squad. His greatest concern, however, is the lack of depth in the squad, which is needed for him to have a good year to cope with injuries, suspensions and cup games. It is currently rumored that scouts from Barca have been sent to look into some players, for example Sakho from PSG, Jones from Manchester United, and Gotze from Dortmund.

Barcelona

Barcelona Records and History

Season 1

Squad

Season 1 Day 1 Starting XI

Current Squad

Transfers

Luis Suarez----Keita

Fabio Coentrao & Raphael Varane----Mascherano

Manuel Neuer---Valdes

Aaron Ramsey & Alex Chamberlain---Maxwell

Phil Jones & Ashley Young---Adriano

Frimpong & Miquel---Afellay

Mesut Ozil---David Villa

David Silva & Savic---Pedro

Gotze---Abidal & Gotze*

David De Gea

Cristiano Ronaldo

Fontas

Sanchez

Neymar & Ganso

M'Vila & Sakho

Gotze*

Mata, Ivanovic, Martinez & Muniain---Dani Alves

*=Loans

Matches

Pre-Season Friendlies

League Matches

Atletico Madrid(H)

Lille OSC(A)

Manchester City(A)

Chelsea(H)

FC Porto(A)

AC Milan(H)

Juvetus(A)

Borussia Dortmund(H)

CSKA Moskva(A)

Lyon(H)

Real Madrid(A)

League

Match 1

Match 2

Match 3

Match 4

Match 5

Match 6

Match 7

Match 8

Match 9

Match 10

Re: Barcelona-Undeniable Greatness

Barcelona Pre-Season Starting XI

Formation: 3-4-1-2

Valdes 29/93

Dani Alves 28/95---Pique 24/95---Puyol 33/96

Pedro 24/93--Xavi31/97--Busquets 24/94--Iniesta 27/97

Fabregas 24/95

Messi 24/99----Villa 29/96

AVE RATING: 95

AVE AGE: 27

Subs

Javier Mascherano 27/93

Eric Abidal 32/92

Seydou Keita 31/91

Correia Adriano 26/91

Alexis Sanchez 22/91

Ibrahim Afellay 25/90

Maxwell Scherrer 30/90

Barcelona Overview

Barcelonacrest.jpg

Brief History

Founded in 1899, FC Barcelona was formed when a man named Walter Wild published an ad in Los Deportes speaking of his wish to form a football club. 112 years later Barcelona are the dominant team of modern times, arguably one of the best of all time. Before the establishment of the FIFA World League, they played in the top division of Spanish football. Winning 21 La Liga titles, 25 Copa Del Rey, 10 Supercopa de Espana, 4 UEFA Champions League, 4 UEFA Super Cup, and 1 Club World Cup, their greatest rivals are Real Madrid who are the only team to win more La Liga titles.

Camp_nou_3.jpg

Records

U=Still Active

I=Still At Club

Most Official Club Appearances:

1. Xavi-600
  2. Migueli-549
  3. Puyol-533
  4. Carles Rexach-449
  5. Guillermo Amor-421
  6. Victor Valdes-417
  7. Andoni Zubizarreta-410
  8. Joan Segarra-402
  9. Joaquim Rifé-401
  10. José Ramón Alexanko-400

Most League Appearances:

1. Xavi-398
  2. Migueli-391
  3. Puyol-359
  4. Carles Rexach-328
  5. Guillermo Amor-311
  6. Victor Valdes-301
  7. Andoni Zubizarreta-301
  8. Juan Manuel Asensi-299
  9. Joan Segarra-299
  10. Joaquim Rife-290

Top Scorers In All Competitions

1. Cesar Rodriguez-235
  2. Lionel Messi-206
  3. Laszlo Kubala-194
  4. Josep Samitier-178
  5. Josep Escola-167
  6. Paulino Alcantara-137
  7. Angel Arocha-134
  8. Samel Eto'o-130
  9. Rivaldo-130
  10. Mariano Martin-124

Top League Scorers

1. Cesar Rodriguez-195
  2. Lionel Messi-138
  3. Laszlo Kubala-131
  4. Samuel Eto'o-108
  5. Mariano Martin-97
  6. Patrick Kluivert-90
  7. Estanislao Basora-89
  8. Rivaldo-87
  9. Josep Escola-86
  10. Hristo Stoichkov-83

Barcelona Lands First Signing

photo_1310416140135-1-0.jpg

IN:

Luis Suarez(24,91)

OUT:

Keita(31,91)

£20,000,000

FC Barcelona have swooped in to take Liverpool's star forward Luis Suarez in order to bolster their offence. Luis Suarez is a 24 year old striker who can play in the AM role as well. The price paid for this great Uruguayan goalscorer was just £20M + Keita(31,24). Although this signing does not really help the depth of the squad, it does improve the potential in it, as Suarez will soon rise to 92, and from there can improve even more. Here is what Suarez had to say at the Press conference

I am very excited to be here, at this club and in this country. Barcelona are known to be the top team in the world and although the manager is young and new, I believe he has what it takes to take this club far. A big reason for me accepting the contract from Barcelona where I will most likely start as a sub is because of the language and culture. I have been in England for a couple months and in the Netherlands before that for 3-4 years. I miss home and this is a more comfortable place for me and my family. I swear to repay the faith paid in me by the manager by defending the colors of Barcelona. Thank you.

Javier Mascherano Sacrificed for Coentrao and Varane

javier-mascherano-barcelona.jpg

IN:

Coentrao(23,91)

Varane(18,85)

OUT:

Mascherano(27,93)

Ex-Argentina Captain, Javier Mascherano has been shown the door at Barcelona. He wont go to just any club however, as he will represent the White of Madrid next season. In order to acquire the player's service's, Real Madrid were persuaded to let go of young 23 year old Fabio Coentrao, a 91 rated wingback, as well as prodigal central defender Raphael Varane, an 18 year 85 rate CB who can also play DM. Here is what AS7 had to say about the deal.

To be honest, I don't think Javier had the qualities to succeed in my squad. He is a great player and any team would be more than lucky to have him, but he just wouldn't be used to his full extent in my system. Instead, since Real Madrid inquired about him, we saw an opportunity to exchange him for 2 great young players. Short term we obviously lose, but long term I believe it will be a great deal as Coentrao may soon reach a 92 level, while Varane is a future 92+ CB. I am very happy with this deal and would do it again in a second. I want to wish luck to Javier and to let it be known that he is a great professional who is a ideal role model.

Later on Fabio Coentrao was presented in the same press conference and only had a few words to say as the press conference was ended.

4b33ac5722735503cbff9a673e37-grande.jpg

This is a wonderful club and while I always wanted to be in Real Madrid as a child, as a professional footballer I dreamed of Barcelona. So you can say that I accomplished 2 dreams in a summer since moving from Benfica. My new dream is to be an important piece of Barcelona while we stay at the top of the world of football. Lets see if that dream is also accomplished.

Valdes Targets Spain's #1 Jersey. He Will Leave Barcelona

vctor-valds-297x449px.jpg

Victor Valdes has requested a transfer to a new squad as he believes a new challenge will be the only way to break into the monopoly Casillas has in the Spain National team. Manager AS7 explained the situation more in depth.

I spoke to Valdes and one of his bigger concerns was his inability to play for Spain. He is obviously a great goalkeeper but unfortunately there are more prestigious Spainiards who play the position, for example Casillas and Reina. I spoke to Valdes as to how he can break into the national team and he decided that the only way was to move away from Barcelona. He told me that in order to win that spot he must move to a team that does not have such a dominance, so that he may have a chance to show his abilities. We also discussed when it was best to follow through with this, and we believe that now is the time for him. With Casillas continuing to impress and the young De Gea blooming in England, he could waste no time. Valdes has given himself to Barcelona, so I was nothing but honest with him when he asked any questions.

I also want to take this time to announce that a deal has already been negotiated. This season, Valdes shall protect the net of Bayern Munich as we have also negotiated a 2 year deal with National Germany GK, Manuel Neuer. We offered 15M + Valdes for him and they accepted. No more question's please. Thank you.

Valdes To Bayern While Neuer To Barcelona

Manuel+Neuer+Germany+Training+Press+Conference+qRK1tv9ZsbRl.jpg

IN:

Manuel Neuer(24,92)

OUT:

Victor Valdes(29,93)

£15,000,000

Breaking news. Manager AS7 has just announced that Victor Valdes will go to Bayern Munich next year while the new Barcelona number 1 will be Manuel Neuer. The young 24 year old is considered one of the best in the world, with him very likely of reaching the level of Valdes within the year. He will do everything possible to make sure Valdes is no missed.

Alex Chamberlain Snapped On Free Transfer As Maxwell Switches With Ramsey

IN:

Alex Chamberlain(18/70)

Aaron Ramsey(20,86)

OUT:

Maxwell(30,90)

£33,000

ramsey_280x390_619114a.jpg

Today manager AS7 has updated the public on Barcelona's transfer moves and acquisitions. Alex Chamberlain was revealed after having signed for just 33K. Alongside him was former Arsenal Prospect, Aaron Ramsey. The welsh play maker is definitively one for the future, being replaced with aging LB, Maxwell. The young players were shy, and as such are only to be revealed at the Camp Nou next week, but would rather not take a press conference.

Barcelona Lose Adriano, But Gain Jones And Young

IN:

Ashley Young(26,90)

Phil Jones(19,87)

OUT:

Adriano(26,91)

4a69e__55289101_jones_getty.jpg

Barcelona have traded Adriano to Manchester United in order to gain the services of young Phil Jones and tricky Ashley Young. Adriano is currently better then both players and will be the LB understudy to Patrice Evra. Phil Jones will have to wait a small bit before seeing any real first team action as he is only rated as an 87. Young on the other hand can very well be given first team action as soon as possible. That action will probably be limited to encounters with weaker teams as he is only rated as a 90 compared to Barcelona's higher rated team.

Mate' date=' seriously, who are the other managers in this set-up ands whats wrong with them ?

You are robbing them blind here.[/quote']

I honestly don't know who they are, but most are only repped at 40 so I'm guessing either they don't how good the players are, or just think my players will go up because its Barcelona(which I convinced them of :D) Also all these transfers occured over a week or so. Just wait Till you see some of the next transfers.

Please dont comment on this thread, If you have any questions Ask on my profile. Thank you

EDIT: I apologize but I wont be disclosing the gameworld. I want to take advantage of the people currently in my GW and also I want to be able to say what I want about the GW without worrying about them reading it. An example is if I say that "manager A is driving Team A into the ground" or "Manager B is having a terrible season". I'm Sorry but Id rather just on the thread and writing what comes to mind.

Afellay Exchanged For Young Prospects

Ibrahim-Afellay02.jpg

IN:

Frimpong(19/75)

Miquel(19/75)

£8,000,000

OUT:

Afellay(25/90)

Ibrahim Afellay has been sold to Arsenal F.C. The transfer was worth Frimpong, Miquel as well as an extra 8M. Arsenal has been giving out prospects for players who are able to begin playing now, and Barcelona has taken complete advantage. Here is what AS7 had to say.

This is a great transfer for us. We had been attempting to sell of Afellay for about 15M and Arsenal were very interested in his services. I do not think that the Arsenal manager likes youth as he explained to me that he would rather not risk his players stalling and staying at the same rating. I think differently and I am ecstatic with the transfer. I believe both players will be at 82 soon and may very well go farther than that.

Mesut Ozil Now a Cule

Mesut-Ozil-Germany-wooo.jpg

IN:

Ozil(22/93)

Out:

Villa(29/96)

£30,000,000

Mesut Ozil has now left the White of Real Madrid for the exotic colors of Barcelona. Ozil has been brought to Barcelona for just a bid of Barcelona star striker David Villa and an extra 30M. Here is what AS7 had to say.

This is another big move towards the future of this club. I have no doubt in my mind that David Villa would be one of the top goal scorers in the league for the next couple years, but at the same time, Ozil has the potential to get to Villas ability and possibly even higher. We initially bid about 10M with Villa, but the manager said he would only let him go for about 30M due to him needing that money in order to buy Zlatan for 50M. I wish David much luck in his future.

Pedro Leaves But David Silva Moves In

Pedro-scored-the-decisive-goal.jpg

IN:

David Silva(25/93)

Stefan Savic(20/83)

£10,000,000

OUT:

Pedro(24/93)

Barcelona have sold Pedro to Manchester City. The Manchester Outfit initially offered a bid of 38M but Barcelona rejected with a counter offer of David Silva + 20M. The final bid that was accepted by both sides was David Silva + Savic + 10M. We caught up with Manager AS7.

I am happy with this deal. Silva is on the same level as Pedro and with more possibilities to be better despite his older age. Silva is a highly rated Spaniard who can become a great player for our team right from the start. Savic on the other hand is a younger and not as polished talent. He will most likely be loaned out or will have to wait for his turn for a while. None the less, he is a great prospect.

We also managed to get some words from David Silva while next to his new manager.

tumblr_l84iawQ1OU1qca2i2o1_500.jpg

I am very happy to be back in Spain again, playing for the top team in the world. I originally left Valencia because I dreamed of one day playing for either Barcelona or Real Madrid, but knew that I had to play in another top league to get there. Thankfully my plan worked in under a year, as now I return in the best level I have ever had to fulfill my goal of being a Spanish legend.

Pre-Season Friendlies

Werder-Bremen-icon.png

(H) Barcelona 4 - 0 Werder Bremen

1-1368957-5051327.jpg

(H) Barcelona 2 - 1 Atletico Nacional

Sao%20Paulo.png

(A) Sao Paulo 0 - 6 Barcelona

ArsenaFC.png

(H) Barcelona 6 - 2 Arsenal

Gotze's Future Is With Barcelona

187297_Mario-Gotze.jpg

IN:

Gotze(19,89)

OUT:

Abidal(32,92)

Gotze(19,89)*

£15,000,000

* Gotze will return to Borussia Dortmund for the season. For the season after, Barcelona have to send a player who is 89+ on loan to Dortmund for the season.

In a quite weird transfer to say the least, Borussia Dortmund have allowed young star Mario Gotze to move to Barcelona. We don't know much about the deal so we will allow the Barcelona manager AS7 to explain.

I believe we hit the jackpot with this deal. Unfortunately we get nothing out of the deal this season as Gotze will be staying with Dortmund until the season after. Gotze will be part of our team for a long time, so agreeing to those terms were very easy as we know that Gotze now has a contract with us and that is all that matters.

Player Review:GK

Manuel Neuer

Manuel-Neuer-edited1_2465857.jpg

YEARS AT CLUB

RATING

NATIONALITY

Germany

POSITION

GK

VALUE

£18,270,000