Balliu-(19/75) External

Re: Barcelona-Undeniable Greatness

David De Gea To Guard Barcelona's Future

de_gea_280x390_1014978a.jpg

IN:

David De Gea(19/89)

OUT:

£30,000,000

David De Gea has returned to Spain after just months in England. Manchester decided to cash in on him after acquiring the services of Joe Hart from Rivals Manchester City. We could not, unfortunately get an interview with the manager AS7 nor De Gea. The young shot stopper is a great aquisition as he is a wonderful prospect. The new Iker Casillas, David has everything that a young GK need in order to be not only successful, but to be a legend. For this, Barcelona is the perfect place for him to accomplish this. Their previous GK had been a starter for years and grew very much from a young age to now. This can be an example to De Gea as to how Barcelona deal with their GK. They are supported and helped so that they may improve. The only problem for De Gea is the fact that he wont be their 1st choice goalie from the start. Manuel Neuer is the current undisputed starter in between the nets for Barca with De Gea being the current 2nd choice being a great back up in case Neuer hits a rough patch, gets suspended, or gets an injury.

Cristiano Ronaldo Turns Barcelona Into Undisputed Top Team Of The World

cristiano-ronaldo-es_21421.jpg

IN:

Ronaldo(26/98)

OUT:

£82,090,000

Barcelona has been revealed at FC Barcelona in what has proven to be an AMAZING transfer campaign for the team at the summit of the Football world. This latest acquisition is most likely the greatest, as Ronaldo is the top player in the world other than new teammate Lionel Messi. Here is what AS7

had to say in the press conference.

Well, first off, Hello to everyone hear. I'm sure you've noticed I'm in a great mood here and I believe the reason is obvious. Here, next to me is a great football player and with him, our team is that much better. We have pretty much been given Ronaldo as a gift after Real Madrid decided to sell him in order to move for new players such as Eto'o and Cambiasso. I have to say that if that were not the case, our chances at getting Ronaldo would be extremely small as everyone rates him very very highly. Currently we have used up most of our money and don't have enough to buy players of a level of which they could help Barcelona. We will have to wait a couple of league games to have made enough from our stadium income which should prove to be high as we fill up most of our stadium in all games.

2588460395_c436523733.jpg

That man Ronaldo soon had a chance to talk to the media after making the dangerous choice that another Portugese Winger had done a few years back, except backwords. With a smile on his face, here is what he had to say

I am very happy to join Barcelona. I don't have to move much as it is still in Spain but that only made the choice easier. Barcelona are the greatest team of modern times and that is widely publicized by the media and I am just basically very happy to be a part of that. The biggest factor in my decision to move to Barcelona was because I spoke to Figo. Although he attempted to convince me to stay in Madrid, he also told me that if I believed that I would be happier with Barcelona, to do it. He told me that it isn't being a traitor to move to a rival, but rather all fans who hate you are the true traitors for essentially attacking a player who used o give them his 100% in every match. I hope to begin playing soon and cannot wait to start the season. I believe we will be the best team this season, and will end the season at the top of the table. Thank you

Barcelona Youth Sold Off

Andreu-Fontas.jpg

IN:

£7,500,00

OUT:

Andreu Fontas (21/86)

Barcelona has announced that in order to continue to buy players, after their signing of Ronaldo, have been forced to sell some youth. The youth chosen is the selling of Andreu Fontas to Borussia Dortmund. They wanted to bulk up their youth team for the future and saw Fontas as the perfect piece for their plan after losing Gotze for the future.

Player Review: Fwd

Cristiano Ronaldo

cristiano-ronaldo-portugal-captain.jpg

YEARS AT CLUB

RATING

NATIONALITY

Portugal

POSITION

Wing/Fwd

VALUE

£41,990,000

COST

£82,090,000

Barcelona Stat

Pre-FIFA League

No Pre-FIFA League History With Barcelona

League

Season---Games---Goals---Assists

1-------7---------5---------3

Total--7---------5---------3

Cups

1-------0---------0---------0

Total---0---------0---------0

SMFA Cups

1-------4---------2---------0

Total---4---------2---------0

Records

---

I honestly don't know who they are' date=' but most are only repped at 40 so I'm guessing either they don't how good the players are, or just think my players will go up because its Barcelona(which I convinced them of :D) Also all these transfers occured over a week or so. Just wait Till you see some of the next transfers.

Please dont comment on this thread, If you have any questions Ask on my profile. Thank you

EDIT: I apologize but I wont be disclosing the gameworld. I want to take advantage of the people currently in my GW and also I want to be able to say what I want about the GW without worrying about them reading it. An example is if I say that "manager A is driving Team A into the ground" or "Manager B is having a terrible season". I'm Sorry but Id rather just on the thread and writing what comes to mind.

I don't buy it !! I refuse to believe that all the other managers in your set-up are stupid and that your the only smart one. Anyone who even cares to play SM at least knows someting of follows real life football. So I can believe that all the other lads in your set-up ar giving away their teams best players only to you. Suarez, Neuer, De Gea Ozil, Cristiano Ronaldo !! :eek::confused:

This looks suspicious !!

I don't buy it !! I refuse to believe that all the other managers in your set-up are stupid and that your the only smart one. Anyone who even cares to play SM at least knows someting of follows real life football. So I can believe that all the other lads in your set-up ar giving away their teams best players only to you. Suarez' date=' Neuer, De Gea Ozil, Cristiano Ronaldo !! :eek::confused:

This looks suspicious !![/quote']

I really dont care what you think, the only reason why I started this thread was BECAUSE I was getting these transfers, there would be no other reason to make it so if you dont like it than dont read it, its as simple as that. So Why dont yout go back to your thread and not comment on mine just like I ASKED.

Alexis Sanchez A Casualty As Barcelona Look To Scoop More Up In The Transfer Market

Alexis-back-from-injury.jpg

IN:

£36,000,000

OUT:

Alexis Sanchez-(22/91)

Barcelona's tricky winger, Alexis Sanchez, has been sold off today to CSKA Moscow in order for Barcelona to come up with the money to buy a 2 Brazilian internationals from a certain Brazilian club. Alexis will be the best player in the Russian team this season as they attempt to avoid relegation to stay in the Div.1 for longer. With this sell, Barcelona are going to try to use the money to expand on the depth they have somewhat ignored. Hopefully this is solved soon as manager AS7 has pinpointed many transfer targets that would be great additions to the team.

Neymar & Ganso to Barcelona as other managers focus on Hulk and Otamendi

neymar-ganso-santos.jpg

IN:

Ganso-(22/89)

Neymar-(19/90)

OUT:

£45,000,000

Barcelona have completed the signing of 19 year old Brazilian wonderkid Neymar as well as teammate Paulo Henrique "Ganso" to the tune of a combined £45,000,000. Initially, Barcelona bid £28,000,000 for Neymar as 6 other teams made their bids as well. Barcelona submitted the highest bid by about £3,000,000. Afterwards everyone, weirdly enough, attacked Unmanaged sides FC Porto as well as Tottenham. This gave the manager enough time to make a bid to Ganso for £17,000,000 which was more than the Real Madrid and Manchester United managers bid by only a little(less than £2,000,000). Here is what manager AS7 had to say

I am both surprised and excited. Here I am joined by two of the best young prospects in the world, and what makes it even better is that they were acquired by beating other teams to them. Neymar is a great prize, but he is not a trophy. He will not be able to assure the future by himself and for that reason we will continue to grow as a club. As for Ganso, I'm in bliss for having bought him for that price. It was very much to do with other managers focusing on newly open teams, Porto and Tottenham(who both got managers before any bids were completed.) I belive he is a future 92+ who can have a great future at the club. He, at the moment, will most likely be a either a sub or loaned out to another side.

Player Review: Fwd

Silva Neymar

neymar3.jpg

YEARS AT CLUB

RATING

NATIONALITY

Brazil

POSITION

Fwd/Wing

VALUE

£16,020,000

COST

£28,000,000

Barcelona Stat

Pre-FIFA League

League

1-------4(3)---------1---------0

Total---4(3)---------1---------0

Cups

SMFA Cups

1-------1---------0---------0

Total---1---------0---------0

Records

---

Player Review: Mid

Paulo Henrique "Ganso"

ganso.jpg

YEARS AT CLUB

RATING

NATIONALITY

Brazil

POSITION

AM/CM

VALUE

£7,300,000

COST

£17,000,000

Barcelona Stat

Pre-FIFA League

League

Cups

SMFA Cups

Records

---

French Duo Purchased As Barcelona Miss Out On Kyle Walker And Van Der Wiel

101117131514_700mvila-sakho-nasri.jpg

IN:

M'Vila-(21/90)

Sakho-(21/90)

OUT:

£20,000,000(Paid to Rennes)

£21,000,000(Paid to PSG)

Barcelona have bulked up the defensive side of their team by buying 2 young french players who play on the defensive side of the field. M'Vila has been brought to the Spanish Giants for a fee of around £20,000,000, and Sakho for just £1,000,000 more. They will be important for the squad rotation at Barcelona this season, but are even more important for the future. This is what manager AS7 had to say.

2 absolutely quality player. Not much more can be said about these youngsters. Currently, they will help us a lot in our rotation while we challenge for all competitions this season. M'Vila will be the first string substitute for both CM positions, currently occupied by Xavi and Busquets. Sakho, however, will be the second string substitution for the CB positions. What I do prefer of him over Coentrao, our first string sub, is that Sakho is able to play all three of the back positions while Coentrao can only play the LB spot. Regardless I am very happy with these 2 and hope they stay at the club for many years. They are both great and I believe can rise up to 91 as early as next year.

As for Walker and Van Der Weil, I won't pursue them any longer. They have moved to other clubs, and while they obviously remain great talents and prospects, we lack the buying power that their current owners posses do to our spending in this transfer market. Hopefully we are able to add 1 or 2 more players in order to have more depth in our squad.

Gotze Allowed To Return From Loan As Terms Are Changed

gotze.jpg

Mario Gotze, the teen prodigy has reportedly been allowed to return to Barcelona for this season. The new terms of the deal are as of yet unknown nor is who contacted who for the change in terms. This can be good for Barcelona depending on the terms due to the extra depth Gotze brings as he is a midfielder who is rated as high as 89. We will now switch over to manager AS7 who will now reveal the details.

As you all know, Gotze has been allowed to return to Barcelona. First I will fill everyone in that Dortmund have sold star GK Weidenfeller for a considerable sum(to Milan). This has left them with a starting GK of a 80 rating. They currently have a bid on Renan from Corinthians out but regardless their starting GK would still be a 84, which is far below Div.1 League averages. They came to us and offered Gotze back if they could loan in David De Gea. I agreed but I added one condition. I knew they were desperate for De Gea so I stated that they could have De Gea when ever Neuer was fit and able to play in any match. If he were ever to get injured or suspended, we have the opportunity to recall David De Gea for as long as Neuer is out, and then send him off again. They agreed because Neuer is a GK, and as such injuries and suspension are rarer as they aren't involved as much in the match.

Yann M'Vila

Yann-M-Vila_2609656.jpg

YEARS AT CLUB

RATING

NATIONALITY

France

POSITION

DM/CM

VALUE

£10,340,000

COST

£20,000,000

Barcelona Stat

Pre-FIFA League

League

1-------1---------0---------0

Total---1---------0---------0

Cups

SMFA Cups

Records

---

Player Review: Def

Mamadou Sakho

mamadou-sakho-fete-sa-premiere-convocation_10194_w460.jpg

YEARS AT CLUB

RATING

NATIONALITY

France

POSITION

CB

VALUE

£11,360,000

COST

£21,000,000

Barcelona Stat

Pre-FIFA League

League

1-------3(2)---------0---------1

Total---3(2)---------0---------1

Cups

SMFA Cups

1-------2(1)---------0---------0

Total---2(1)---------0---------0

Records

---

Mario Gotze

NEWS_1288807226_gotze.jpg

YEARS AT CLUB

RATING

NATIONALITY

Germany

POSITION

AM/Wing

VALUE

£11,080,000

COST

£15,000,000 & Abidal

Barcelona Stat

Pre-FIFA League

League

1-------1(1)---------1---------0

Total---1(1)---------1---------0

Cups

SMFA Cups

Records

---

Three Way Day Announced Between Athletic Club, Barcelona, And Chelsea

899d1308829803-photo-gallery-daniel-alves-dani-alves.jpg

In a very complicated transfer, Barcelona have finally gained the depth that they have been lacking, but payed for it with a big price. In the transfer between the 3 clubs, Athletic may have gained the most with them gaining the ability of none other than Dani Alves. Here is the final result of the transfers, and than we hand it over to manager AS7.

IN:

Barcelona

Mata-(23/91)

Ivanovic-(27/92)

Muniain-(18/88)

Martinez-(23/90)

Chelsea

Llorente-(26/91)

Herrera-(22/88)

San Jose-(22/88)

£25,000,000

Athletic Club

Dani Alves-(28/95)

OUT

Barcelona

Dani Alves-(28/95)

£25,000,000

Chelsea

Mata-(23/91)

Ivanovic-(27/92)

Athletic Club

Herrera-(22/88)

Martinez-(23/90)

Muniain-(18/88)

San Jose-(22/88)

Llorente-(26/91)

This was a fairly complicated transfer but I am happy with it, as are the others. Chelsea needed some a Fwd who could start in the first division(Llorente), and they also desired propects for the defensive and midfield side of their field(Herrera & San Jose). Athletic Club wanted a Star player who is still in his prime and will do so for many years. They wanted to cash in on their prospects in case they didn't grow like they could very well could. They game up 4 prospects and 1 star forward for one of the best players in the world. I lost one of our star defenders but I came upon a temporary replacement(Ivanovic), as well as depth in the midfield(Mata & Martinez) as well as a Fwd for the future(Muniain).

Player Review: Def

Branislav Ivanovic

article-1278442-0975BAE9000005DC-480_306x461.jpg

YEARS AT CLUB

RATING

NATIONALITY

Serbia

POSITION

CB/RB

VALUE

£13,630,000