Robbie Simpson - Lower leagues.

owls4everr

This will not interest alot of people sm. But for the lower leagues Robbie Simpson is a good prospect. He is currently rated 65, but after an impressive season many larger teams have come looking at him. Sheffield Wednesday , Coventry and Ipswich. If he begins to play at one of those clubs he will rise very quickly. Maybe reachin high 70s withing the start of the new season. Bit of a risk but for 60k should be okay for most.

Re: Robbie Simpson - Lower leagues.

I used to play cricket with this lad for Knebworth Park cricket club. Only found out this season that he was playing non-league football. From what I know he has scored lots of goals. Could be a good prospect I suppose.

• 3 months later...

Re: Robbie Simpson - Lower leagues.

i'm a coventry fan and his rating went up 5 in the last player changes. also signed him for brighton from cambridge when he was a 65.

think he may see abit of first team football this season at coventry but not enough to see another big change in the ratings change.

but think he's a good signing for the price, his rating will only go up and up.