Sign in to follow this  
NUFC23

Vol 7: Recipe (Wonderkids)

Hope to the delight of everyone the long awaited Vol 7 of Recipe-(Wonderkids) is finally out. Enjoy!!!:D

1) Nicola Leali

Rating:75

Position:GK

Club:Brescia

a59d91450f8f1c179cf934c078505a7d-1318526247.jpeg

Dubbed as the next Gianluigi Buffon, Leali at the age of 18 is already the number one keeper of Brescia.With 3 clean sheets from 5 matches, it is no surprise Barcelona is already targeting him.

2) Inigo Martinez

Rating:78

Position:CB

Club:Real Sociedad

20110910-2-650x291.jpg

This guy definitely have the talent in scoring spectacular goals be it own goal or goal.Already a star player for Sociedad in their backline, Martinez rose to fame when he scored a fantastic 30-yard back-heel own goal during a U21 match for Spain.However he did have a taste of satisfaction himself with a goal from his own half against Bilbao just recently.

3) Diego Fagundez

Position:AM/Fwd

Club:New England Revolution

GTKAU_Diego_Fagundez_570x300.jpg

2 goals from 6 matches was all it takes to persuade the manager to promote Fagundez to the starting eleven lineup.A rare Uruguayan talent in MLS indeed, Fagundez not only scored on his MLS debut but also won a penalty.

to be continued.......................................................................

Re: Vol 7: Recipe (Wonderkids)

Bernd Leno' date=' Tobias Vargas, Esteban Andrada or Kevin Trapp would be better options for now[/quote']

For me a youth team means U 19 . The only exceptions I bid for are great talents that have max 20 (Matt James , Marc Bartra,Oriol Romeu,Savic etc).I will think about a bid for Andrada , he seems a good talent 2

most talented u19 keepers, who are not well known and not german:

branescu (juventus)

Nicola Leali (brescia)

Christian Bonilla (Boyacá Chicó FC)

Mattia Perin (Genua)

Jack Butland (Birmingham City)

Alphonse Aréola (FC Paris Saint-Germain)

Zacharie Boucher (AC Le Havre)

most talented u19 keepers' date=' who are not well known and not german:

branescu (juventus)

Nicola Leali (brescia)

Christian Bonilla (Boyacá Chicó FC)

Mattia Perin (Genua)

Jack Butland (Birmingham City)

Alphonse Aréola (FC Paris Saint-Germain)

Zacharie Boucher (AC Le Havre)[/quote']

I know Laurentiu Branescu and he is a talent but he realy has alot to learn.I've watched some maches with him and I can say he is not constant .

For me a youth team means U 19 . The only exceptions I bid for are great talents that have max 20 (Matt James ' date=' Marc Bartra,Oriol Romeu,Savic etc).I will think about a bid for Andrada , he seems a good talent 2[/quote']

Bernd Leno might have quite a big rating change. but who knows, he might not be even playing first team football next season if adler returns or ulreich is stuttgart's number one.:D

i watched Nicola Leali yesterday in Serie B. a well known talent and a keeper without fails. love him so much' date=' wonderfull keeper.[/quote']

heard that barcelona is also chasing another brescia player bartosz salamon. how good is he?

Hope to the delight of everyone the long awaited Vol 7 of Recipe-(Wonderkids) is finally out. Enjoy!!!:D

1) Nicola Leali

Position:GK

Club:Brescia

Dubbed as the next Gianluigi Buffon' date=' Leali at the age of 18 is already the number one keeper of Brescia.With 3 clean sheets from 5 matches, it is no surprise Barcelona is already targeting him.

[/quote']

Juventus signed Leali on a 5-year deal. :)

That's correct. He will immediately be shipped out on loan' date=' apparently, according to some reports, in order for him to get more game time.[/quote']

thats correct. a loan into the serie a! not again serie b.

i dont know if youve seen these guys but Shawn Parker (Mainz) and Philipp Hofmann (Schalke) are the two top scorers for the germany under 19 national team. The likes of Timo Horn, German under 19 keeper, Mitchell Weiser and Emre Can show that Germany havea great future. Its no surprise Joachim Low Is keeping close tabs on them.

i dont know if youve seen these guys but Shawn Parker (Mainz) and Philipp Hofmann (Schalke) are the two top scorers for the germany under 19 national team. The likes of Timo Horn' date=' German under 19 keeper, Mitchell Weiser and Emre Can show that Germany havea great future. Its no surprise Joachim Low Is keeping close tabs on them.[/quote']

Yes, I saw these players. I was impressed by Parker and Emre Can