FANTASY Draft League (FDL)

evoked87

UK0eL.jpg

General Rules & Guide:

Game World:

- 20 teams competition (10 teams x 2 divisions).

- 3 teams promotion, 3 teams relegation.

Teams:

There is no limit to squad size but each team must have at least 2 goalkeepers.

Transfers:

Each manager is allowed to sign only their 25 players that were drafted in the first transfer window. Managers may purchase only players that they drafted.

All teams should have 25 players only for Season 1's competition.

For season 2 onwards, all teams can make transfers as per normal.

Clubs can conduct player trades between each other in SM only from season 2 onwards (due to player transfer ban). All trades should be reasonable in perception.

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: FANTASY Draft League

Announcements:

#1:

Thread for FDL Drafts + Teams + Reports/News etc.:

>>>CLICK HERE<<<

#2.

Transfers Information:

Each manager is allowed to sign only their 25 players that were drafted in the first transfer window.

All teams should have 25 players only for Season 1's competition.

For season 2 onwards, all teams can make transfers as per normal. Teams may sign additional players outside the initial 25 after the first transfer window closes.

Managers List:

Forum name , SM name:

evoked87 , D Voked

Jordan Tze , Jordan Tze

masashi , Masashi Honda

Keith Fitz , Keith Fitzsimons

TooiKonoMachiDe , Shawn Siew

Preppens , patrik olsson

jdowling , johnnie dowling

long pete , Pete Meteor

stry061090, kevin kevin

Man v.1 , Sulaiman Daud

- , trollasectic lah

FappingKing , Leeminho

Dobby , King Dobson

- , Vikneshswaran K. Palan

drink , Drink Custom GW (2)

barnabyd , Barnaby Dowling

Clubs List:

A.C. Milan

Arsenal

Barcelona

Bayern Munich

Chelsea

Inter Milan

Manchester City

Manchester United

Real Madrid

Lyon

Ajax

Dortmund

Juventus

Liverpool

Paris Saint-Germain

Porto

Roma

Tottenham

Valencia

Atletico Madrid

Tentatively put me down. SM name: Rafel Benitez

Also: not sure if the draft time slots is a good idea. Especially as someone like me in Australia will probably not be online at the time.

Maybe just have it done through the forum where you post the name of your pick and managers have 48 hours to respond?

Takes longer but makes it much more inclusive

Tentatively put me down. SM name: Rafel Benitez

Also: not sure if the draft time slots is a good idea. Especially as someone like me in Australia will probably not be online at the time.

Maybe just have it done through the forum where you post the name of your pick and managers have 48 hours to respond?

Takes longer but makes it much more inclusive

Would be better if you'd simply send him a list of 200 players or smth :P

It will take months if managers gets up to 48hrs to pick :eek:

It is a bit tricky. We're never going to get everyone into the chatroom at the same time, more because of time restrictions than an excuse.

Doing it on the forums would take far too long because we have to bid in a specific order..

What if we placed a list of who we would want in priority order, all sent them to evoked and he evaluates them. So say, everybody apart from one person put Messi first, and someone else put Ronaldo first, that person would get Ronaldo because nobody else placed him as their #1 priority. Just not sure what would happen to Messi to be honest.. Maybe if one player is listed in the same position in a lot of people's lists, whoever gets the least of the players they wanted gets that player..

Am I making sense here? :rolleyes:

It is a bit tricky. We're never going to get everyone into the chatroom at the same time' date=' more because of time restrictions than an excuse.

Doing it on the forums would take far too long because we have to bid in a specific order..

What if we placed a list of who we would want in priority order, all sent them to evoked and he evaluates them. So say, everybody apart from one person put Messi first, and someone else put Ronaldo first, that person would get Ronaldo because nobody else placed him as their #1 priority. Just not sure what would happen to Messi to be honest.. Maybe if one player is listed in the same position in a lot of people's lists, whoever gets the least of the players they wanted gets that player..

Am I making sense here? :rolleyes:[/color']

Well in that case it could be determined by the random draft list thats generated. So say everyone puts Messi first, but I get first draft pick.. then I'd get messi.

Have to say it takes long but still feel if its done on the forum its best

Hey all,

drink & preppens, what are your SM names?

the draft will be done online, it'll be on a weekend to accommodate more people. drafting will be broken up in shorter sessions of 2-3 hrs so it is not that time consuming

the timing will be within the golden time of the globe, where asia/europe/america are all awake and kicking. that's also where most of the big events are on like F1 and EPL. I reckon the time to be anywhere between SM Time 12:00 to 18:00. we'll see which part of this 6-hour window is most popular. the exact time will be announce a few days before the meeting so everyone can react and plan their time.

everything is much much faster online and we get to communicate with each other real-time too. forum will take not just long, it takes centuries lol. we will most likely use the forum for future season draft since they are smaller.

manutd, arsenal, barca, valencia, lpool registered. :)

Hey all' date='

drink & preppens, what are your SM names?

the draft will be done online, it'll be on a weekend to accommodate more people. drafting will be broken up in shorter sessions of 2-3 hrs so it is not that time consuming

the timing will be within the golden time of the globe, where asia/europe/america are all awake and kicking. that's also where most of the big events are on like F1 and EPL. I reckon the time to be anywhere between SM Time 12:00 to 18:00. we'll see which part of this 6-hour window is most popular. the exact time will be announce a few days before the meeting so everyone can react and plan their time.

everything is much much faster online and we get to communicate with each other real-time too. forum will take not just long, it takes centuries lol. we will most likely use the forum for future season draft since they are smaller.

manutd, arsenal, barca, valencia, lpool registered. :)[/quote']

That's great, my SM name is Drink Custom GW as I like to separate standard and custom gameworlds. Uhm, I currently have 2 accounts with that name the second one being Drink Custom GW (1) but it looks like I have to make a second to accommodate this gameworld.

You will be able to find Drink Custom GW (2) by the end of this hour.

I've gotten out of F1 lately as there's not much to go for, Vettel's already won it so I can do the draft easily when F1 is on, I'm also watching these PL games this weekend:

Wolves - Swansea

Villa - WBA. (utv)

Manchester derby

First half of Rovers-Tottenham

QPR - Chelsea

True but online has many issues too.

Doing a 2-3 hour draft means having to pay attention continually for this time so you don't miss you turn. I simply can't give a whole 2-3 hours as with work and not knowing when/if/how the family might need me, it would be unfair for me to miss out.

Maybe I should just send you a list of say 50-100 players maybe in order of preference so you can auto-pick for me based on that list?

Archived