FANTASY Draft League (FDL)

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

General Rules & Guide: Game World: - 20 teams competition (10 teams x 2 divisions). - 3 teams promotion, 3 teams relegation. Teams: There is no limit to squad size but each team must have at

Re: FANTASY Draft League Thank you for your interest drink. Hope you have fun. I guess it is because the game hasn't start or people here are busy, we are still short of a few more, could cut the le

Re: FANTASY Draft League

Trending above relegation zone... :confused::mad:

7 : ARSENAL 10

8 : Lyon 10

9 : Barcelona 8

10 : Manchester United 8

Anyone have any idea what are those line divisions for in Division 1 table? Is it some cup thing? First two has a line, then next 3, then next 2, then last 3 which should be relegation zone.

Anyone have any idea what are those line divisions for in Division 1 table? Is it some cup thing? First two has a line' date=' then next 3, then next 2, then last 3 which should be relegation zone.[/quote']

I'll be happy to avoid relegation at the rate my team is going...self-imploding at the moment.

Good 1-0 win over Atletico, Casillas MOTM :P

Nice run ended tonight for top side Dortmund

Liverpool - Dortmund 3-1

Had Riberý sent off early second half and Vidic picked up a small injury and will sit out atleast one game.

Hopefully I can bounce back against Roma on thursday.

Not a chance...

Anyone have any idea what are those line divisions for in Division 1 table? Is it some cup thing? First two has a line' date=' then next 3, then next 2, then last 3 which should be relegation zone.[/quote']

I think it determines which cup you'll qualify to? Just my rough guess only. Well we're going into the 2nd phase. 1st half of the season has gone.

Semi final cup tonight with Barca... wish me luck! :o:D

I think it determines which cup you'll qualify to? Just my rough guess only. Well we're going into the 2nd phase. 1st half of the season has gone.

Seem to see only one league cup, FDL cup. Normal big leagues will have another shield.

SMFA does have both cup and shield though.

Yup, pretty challenging to rotate the team too, maintaining fitness. Almost ran out of defenders when 2 suspended and 1 injured last round. So far we all are clean from any concerns too. Half a season to climb back up, every point counts.

Surprising scoreline... Arsenal beat Barcelona 4 - 0 in their Fantasy Draft League (FDL) Cup Semi Final fixture. Barca has many NMF, could it be affecting the performance? I've seen many arguments that NMF has no effects on the game too.

Anyway, my Final cup opponent...

Valencia 2 - 2 Ajax

Valencia win 5 - 4 on penalties.

Fixtures Final (Tue 27 Dec 2011)

Fantasy Draft League (FDL) Cup

Arsenal - Valencia

That would be a good christmas present, hahahah..

Utd lose again' date=' bye bye div 1. Hello div 2 -.-[/quote']

still got half the season. 3pnts is a lot, if can win at least half then got chance to stay up. problem is hard to get wins lol, human are much harder than AI. can't wait for new engine though, maybe will have a change of fortunes.

-Bayern resume normal services... holding a 4 points lead in D1.

Internazionale 1 - 4 Bayern München

-PSG's game always intriguing, plays with style and result. Second in D2 currently.

-Arsenal notch up a small win. Climbs back to the middle of the table. lol.

-11/18 league games played. Entering to the final third of the season.

-Bayern resume normal services... holding a 4 points lead in D1.

Internazionale 1 - 4 Bayern München

-PSG's game always intriguing' date=' plays with style and result. Second in D2 currently.

-Arsenal notch up a small win. Climbs back to the middle of the table. lol.

-11/18 league games played. Entering to the final third of the season.[/quote']

Haiz dropped to 3rd now in Div 1.

Didn't know i had a SMFA quarter final shield match yesterday but to my surprised i won Fulham 6-1!

Haiz dropped to 3rd now in Div 1.

Didn't know i had a SMFA quarter final shield match yesterday but to my surprised i won Fulham 6-1!

I think nobody bothers about SMFA lol... only Gold can adjust settings' date=' and it doesn't seem to affect player conditions etc.

Another loss for Dortmund. Need to start winning again soon if I am to play div.1 football next season.

To be fair tho, I forgot to set tactics, again.. I'm really busy with work atm :/

New German invasion into D1? Don't make the competition here tougher, unless I am no more here lol.

Everything aside... FDL Cup Finals tonight!

Arsenal vs Valencia