FANTASY Draft League (FDL)

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

General Rules & Guide: Game World: - 20 teams competition (10 teams x 2 divisions). - 3 teams promotion, 3 teams relegation. Teams: There is no limit to squad size but each team must have at

Re: FANTASY Draft League Thank you for your interest drink. Hope you have fun. I guess it is because the game hasn't start or people here are busy, we are still short of a few more, could cut the le

Re: FANTASY Draft League

I think nobody bothers about SMFA lol... only Gold can adjust settings' date=' and it doesn't seem to affect player conditions etc.

[/quote']

Just afraid that it might affect my players' condition but luckily no. SMFA is just something for me to cheer about :D

Still holding on to 3rd place after a 3-1 win over Lyon.

Man Utd 6-6 Real Madrid! :eek:

Whoa wt.f... Manutd 6-6 Real lol... gonna be highest scoring game for quite some time, somemore it ends with a draw.

Arsenal 2-0 win distance themselves away from the relegation zone but is just 7 points clear. Looks like Bayern will be unstoppable for some time, nobody in D1 seems to have a solution to halt them. Oh my, next game is my turn to face them lol.

D2 promotion fight is still rather open. A remaining maximum of 18 points is there to be won. Almost all clubs have a good chance still, gonna be real tight.

Arsenal beat Bayern München 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Fabregas scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Cavani was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Nice win for my side against leaders. Now he has something to ponder upon with City's unbelievable 7-straight wins now only 1 point behind lol.

I rose almost suddenly from relegation until 3rd. So I can only say keep on working! Rotating squads to keep players fresh and tweaking tactics help most of the time. Chelsea is in the middle of the table.... where got relegation. Only Torres not scoring too, lol.

Elsewhere in D2 top of the table clash, Juventus reclaiming pole position for promotion from PSG.

Dortmund match rating almost all 8 but fail to find that crucial goal.

Arsenal beat Bayern München 2 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

Fabregas scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. Cavani was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Nice win for my side against leaders. Now he has something to ponder upon with City's unbelievable 7-straight wins now only 1 point behind lol.

I rose almost suddenly from relegation until 3rd. So I can only say keep on working! Rotating squads to keep players fresh and tweaking tactics help most of the time. Chelsea is in the middle of the table.... where got relegation. Only Torres not scoring too' date=' lol.

Elsewhere in D2 top of the table clash, Juventus reclaiming pole position for promotion from PSG.

Dortmund match rating almost all 8 but fail to find that crucial goal.[/quote']

haha just that i won my last game then i'm in the middle... but i only have 1 more points than RM and Milan, and 4 above the relegation zone...

and i think is they purposely make Torres not to score :(

PSG vs Dortmund 0-1

Had almost forgotten how it felt like winning lol

Still in the race for promotion' date=' but it's unfortunatly not very realistic.[/quote']

Many D2 teams still have a good shot for promotion. Very open fight.

I lost to Real Madrid, grr.. look like a 2-horse race between Bayern and Man city now in D1.

Many D2 teams still have a good shot for promotion. Very open fight.

I lost to Real Madrid' date=' grr.. look like a 2-horse race between Bayern and Man city now in D1.[/quote']

Yep true, but I've got 5 pts up with only 4 games left. And I have the worst GD + the only top 3 team I've got left on my schedule is 1st placed Juventus that is already 7pts a head of me :P

But, If I win my 4 games, and the other results goes my way.. :)

PSG Manager Angered

PSG 0-1 Dortmund

After two successive defeats have threatened to de-rail the french sides hopes' date='manager Keith Fitzsimons has reacted furiously and will take a hard-line approach,and, he look set to drop some big-names for the next game.;)[/quote']

Lol yea sometimes some big names are jinx.

Yep true' date=' but I've got 5 pts up with only 4 games left. And I have the worst GD + the only top 3 team I've got left on my schedule is 1st placed Juventus that is already 7pts a head of me :P

But, If I win my 4 games, and the other results goes my way.. :)[/quote']

Yea must wins... because that will prevent others from getting points too. Whoever promotes is just gonna make life in D1 more difficult lol.

Haha.. I worry for my future if all the strong teams come up.

Season is ending with just 3 games to go... I'm gonna prepare some reports to release during the season break, any special requests or ideas for good reports? How long is the break anyway, 1 week?

Anyway I have some ideas in mind like Player/Team of the season... Feel free to nominate contenders for consideration too.

Dortmund vs Valencia 6-1

Can't believe how effective my side is atm, 6 goals on 6 shots at target.

Guess I fixed my poor GD now :)

3 points up and 2 games to go, still a slight chance but... Unfortunatly grosskreutz is now out for 4 weeks and Vidic a week and he will miss the rest of this season.. same with Lucio who has been out for quite some time already..

Oh well, Zabaleta standing strong.. lol