FANTASY Draft League (FDL)

evoked87

Re: FANTASY Draft League

PSG 2-2 Tottenham

Still tight at the top PSG are second' date='and with two games to go I have a feeling one win is enough.Goals from Alves and Remy for the home side

[b']By the way how many clubs go up automatically?[/b]

Top 3 is direct promotion. no playoff's in this setup

3 promote, 3 relegate... no playoff. That makes every league game worth to fight for.

Haha........ 31(Bayern) 30(City) 28(me), I pop up into the picture for the title race really late, still little chance though unless Bayern and City slips again.

I think Dortmund situation is something like mine, late bloomers.

Dortmund vs Valencia 6-1

Can't believe how effective my side is atm' date=' 6 goals on 6 shots at target.

Guess I fixed my poor GD now :)

3 points up and 2 games to go, still a slight chance but... Unfortunatly grosskreutz is now out for 4 weeks and Vidic a week and he will miss the rest of this season.. same with Lucio who has been out for quite some time already..

Oh well, Zabaleta standing strong.. lol[/quote']

I heard there's a change in game engine or is it a tweak? I realised results are a little different starting from 2/3 weeks ago. I certainly hope it is just a tweak while waiting for a much improved game engine.

I think its safe for me to say that Chelsea has avoided relegation :P

Hits of my season:

Yoann Gourcuff : His early goal scoring exploits managed to keep Chelsea away from the relegation zone despite a lengthy winless run.

Kevin Gameiro : Scored 2 goals and chipped in with 10 assists.

Miss of my season:

Fernando Torres : As much as i hate to say it, my favourite player is the most disappointing player in my squad. Just 2 goals and 2 assists in 16 starts is not what you will expect from a 50m man.

Hits of my season:

Yoann Gourcuff : His early goal scoring exploits managed to keep Chelsea away from the relegation zone despite a lengthy winless run.

Miss of my season:

Fernando Torres : As much as i hate to say it' date=' my favourite player is the most disappointing player in my squad. Just 2 goals and 2 assists in 16 starts is not what you will expect from a 50m man.[/quote']

Good job. But I'm sure it'll only get even harder next season.

Lol Torres... very realistic performance.

Questionmarks on the stat ability... wonder if there's a hidden stat called consistency. That's why SM engine needs a upgrade :D

Hits of my season:

Miss of my season:

Fernando Torres : As much as i hate to say it' date=' my favourite player is the most disappointing player in my squad. Just 2 goals and 2 assists in 16 starts is not what you will expect from a 50m man.[/quote']

Just to let you know I had Torres in another set-up(just sold him),he scored 3 goals in 31 games B)

Good job. But I'm sure it'll only get even harder next season.

Lol Torres... very realistic performance.

Questionmarks on the stat ability... wonder if there's a hidden stat called consistency. That's why SM engine needs a upgrade :D

Just to let you know I had Torres in another set-up(just sold him)' date='he scored 3 goals in 31 games B)[/quote']

Damn... then it's too realistic for my liking =.=

And by the way is there a bug or something about the concern system?

My player was on level 1 then i started him every game from the concern update onwards, and now the recent update he got to level 2 concern(lack of games) -.-

My player was on level 1 then i started him every game from the concern update onwards' date=' and now the recent update he got to level 2 concern(lack of games) -.-[/quote']

Yes that concern thingy is happening to me too in another league. I played Chedjou almost or in fact every game but his concern level just rose up to 3. I'm starting to get worried.

Copied this from the guide...

"Lack of Games

For example if a player was on a Level 2 concern on Turn 1. He expects to play 70% of games and you start playing him from Turn 1 in 7/10 games. Then come Turn 20 and he has played 14 games then he will be happy and his concern will drop to Level 1. If however you did not play him and then on Turn 20 he went to a Level 3 and then on Turn 30 went to Level 4 and then you started playing him you may struggle to keep him because by Turn 38 he would have wanted to have played 28 games that season but you can only play him in 8. Then by turn 38 he will demand a transfer despite playing the last 8 games as he has become concerned about lack of playing time in the current and previous season."

I think is % of games in the league.

Just to let you know I had Torres in another set-up(just sold him)' date='he scored 3 goals in 31 games B)[/quote']

But then I just checked our friendly match preview.

Players to Watch

A. PATO (Goals: 7, Assists: 8)

D. ALVES (Goals: 6, Assists: 3)

A. SCHURRLE (Goals: 2, Assists: 5)

Pato supposed to be injured hahaha...

Wanted to face you in a division game, but since you look more anxious than me, I accepted the friendly game as a preview for things to come.

But then I just checked our friendly match preview.

Players to Watch

A. PATO (Goals: 7' date=' Assists: 8)[/b']

D. ALVES (Goals: 6, Assists: 3)

A. SCHURRLE (Goals: 2, Assists: 5)

Pato supposed to be injured hahaha...

Wanted to face you in a division game, but since you look more anxious than me, I accepted the friendly game as a preview for things to come.

Beath Liverpool tonight and that could be a reality,Alves is my free-kick taker.

PSG Go Top But Promotion Not Assured!

Liverpool 1-2 PSG

PSG thought a win here and promotion would be assured,but even though they go top,they are only 3 points ahead of Tottenham in 4th.Yet they culd lose to Porto and get promotion,a draw would guarantee it.This turned out to be a comfortbale win,goals from Pato and N'Zogbia put them in command.De Jong scored late on for Liverpool.Even though mathematically not promoted it would take a lot of unlucky results for PSG to be playing dv2 football next year.

My player was on level 1 then i started him every game from the concern update onwards' date=' and now the recent update he got to level 2 concern(lack of games) -.-[/quote']

Same problem here...Does it work like FM where you have to offer a new contract? :/

Copied this from the guide...

"Lack of Games

For example if a player was on a Level 2 concern on Turn 1. He expects to play 70% of games and you start playing him from Turn 1 in 7/10 games. Then come Turn 20 and he has played 14 games then he will be happy and his concern will drop to Level 1. If however you did not play him and then on Turn 20 he went to a Level 3 and then on Turn 30 went to Level 4 and then you started playing him you may struggle to keep him because by Turn 38 he would have wanted to have played 28 games that season but you can only play him in 8. Then by turn 38 he will demand a transfer despite playing the last 8 games as he has become concerned about lack of playing time in the current and previous season."

I think is % of games in the league.

Does substitute appeareances count?

PSG Go Top But Promotion Not Assured!

Liverpool 1-2 PSG

PSG thought a win here and promotion would be assured' date='but even though they go top,they are only 3 points ahead of Tottenham in 4th.Yet they culd lose to Porto and get promotion,a draw would guarantee it.This turned out to be a comfortbale win,goals from Pato and N'Zogbia put them in command.De Jong scored late on for Liverpool.Even though mathematically not promoted it would take a lot of unlucky results for PSG to be playing dv2 football next year.[/b']

Things are getting pretty tight in Div 2 :rolleyes: Have to say Im pretty surprised to find myself so close to the top after an early bad run where I lost games I believed I could win.

Had some brilliant "Giant" killing acts so far :D

Tottenham vs Dortmund 4-3

Dortmunds promotion dreams shatterd :/ Knew what formation he'd go with but I just couldn't counter it with Lucio and Vidic on the injury list..

Tough luck bro...Your team just capitulated in the 2nd half :/ I believe you anticipated the initial formation (you did well in the 1st half leading 1-3) but you did not anticipate the change in the 2nd half ;)

Tottenham vs Dortmund 4-3

Dortmunds promotion dreams shatterd :/ Knew what formation he'd go with but I just couldn't counter it with Lucio and Vidic on the injury list..

Tottenham shattered Dortmund's dream to keep theirs. Division 2 promotion is down to 4 teams all pretty much on equal grounds.

Division 1 title race will be down to the wire with an extremely tensed end. League leaders Bayern Munich will face currently second Manchester City!!! Just one point separated and one final match to decide who will clinch the title.