FANTASY Draft League (FDL)

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

General Rules & Guide: Game World: - 20 teams competition (10 teams x 2 divisions). - 3 teams promotion, 3 teams relegation. Teams: There is no limit to squad size but each team must have at

Re: FANTASY Draft League Thank you for your interest drink. Hope you have fun. I guess it is because the game hasn't start or people here are busy, we are still short of a few more, could cut the le

Re: FANTASY Draft League

Manchester United 2-4 Milan

Goals by Dzagoev,Mata,Xavi and Cardozo ensures Milan stays in Division 1 of the FDL. With just a game remaining, relegation is out of their minds for at least another season. With PSG, Porto and Juventus as the likely teams going up, Season 2 could prove an arduous affair with key signings vital in order to stay on.

Tough luck bro...Your team just capitulated in the 2nd half :/ I believe you anticipated the initial formation (you did well in the 1st half leading 1-3) but you did not anticipate the change in the 2nd half ;)

Yep true :) Although there wasn't much I could do I have 3 players that can play CB, and 2 of them was out injured which only left me with Zabaleta. So couldn't change much tbh :/ Nice win however, now you've still got a decent shot at promotion, glad we didn't draw cuz that would've killed both of us probably.

Good luck in the next round mate :)

great work on all the statistics' date='really enjoyed reading them :)[/quote']

I'm actually quite impressed with the first report/analysis on all teams lol (can be found easily in the FDL reports thread - http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1793212&postcount=18).

The title contenders were mostly spot on, Porto is a huge surprise though - many thanks to an excellent manager and very lethal strikeforce of Aguero+Higuain.

I'm actually quite impressed with the first report/analysis on all teams lol (can be found easily in the FDL reports thread - http://forum.soccermanager.com/showpost.php?p=1793212&postcount=18).

The title contenders were mostly spot on' date=' Porto is a huge surprise though - many thanks to an excellent manager and very lethal strikeforce of Aguero+Higuain.[/quote']

yeah was surprised at how he stuffed me! Not many do that!

Re: FANTASY Draft League (FDL)

hahaah i really din expect adebayor to be my team's top scorer.. i tot it would be villa lololol

Hahaha.. I don't like adebaba!! But he's in the Player of the season.

Feel free to comment on any reports guys. Whether u agree or disagree with anything... but I gotta say nothing is gonna change for this season report lol. Maybe feedback for future ones.

I think it is a coincidence 3 player of the season are all strikers... can't seem to find anyone deserve it more, see if u can name some more credible ones. I think in real life the attackers usually get the most prestigious award too right.

Arsenal 1 - 1 Manchester United

Tottenham Hotspur 3 - 3 Valencia

Barcelona 3 - 1 Paris Saint-Germain

Internazionale 2 - 1 Lyon

Borussia Dortmund 3 - 3 Roma

Real Madrid 3 - 3 Liverpool

Milan 2 - 1 Manchester City

Ajax 2 - 1 Chelsea

Juventus 0 - 2 Bayern München

FC Porto 2 - 2 Atlético Madrid

Looks like Barca can be really powerful if the squad is well rotated to get conditions higher.

Announcements:

SMFA World Cup Finals: Sat 28 January

New fixtures announced: Tue 31 January

First fixture of new season: Sun 5 February

Looks like Evoked can try to gun down the FDL Div title for next season. :eek:

Why is that so?

League need to be very consistent which my team is lacking now. But I'm sitting with most managerial points now, so kevin kevin cannot too haolian/boastful hahaha..

I'm contemplating to play one standard formation next season, see how it goes.

Next season got 3 new faces each division, can't wait for the new fixtures to come out and new signings to join in for extra depth.

Why is that so?

League need to be very consistent which my team is lacking now. But I'm sitting with most managerial points now' date='[b'] so kevin kevin cannot too haolian/boastful hahaha..[/b]

I'm contemplating to play one standard formation next season, see how it goes.

Next season got 3 new faces each division, can't wait for the new fixtures to come out and new signings to join in for extra depth.

smlj?!!! Lol i always bo chup one lorrr :( u smear my reputation. report to SM for inappropriate behaviour LOL

Yeah you can mate.

Yup.

Most of the good players are with teams already, only a few left outside and the rest are average and future potential players. Most likely won't use them for a while unless lots of unavailable players.

SM is kind of weird, why do we have end of season friendlies rather than at the start of a brand new season.

Yup.

Most of the good players are with teams already' date=' only a few left outside and the rest are average and future potential players. Most likely won't use them for a while unless lots of unavailable players.

SM is kind of weird, why do we have end of season friendlies rather than at the start of a brand new season.[/quote']

Yeah I generally don't bother with the end of season friendlies,or forget about them.