Sign in to follow this  
evoked87

FANTASY Draft League (FDL)

Re: FANTASY Draft League (FDL)

I'm beginning to feel uncomfortable with my first game, why did they put me with FC Porto. We have no info or previous record or anything about each other.

My only consolation is that Bayern and City have tougher fixture as they have to face each other, hahahah... the previous 1-2 clashing for the first game already. :eek:

I don t remember when I saw last time that one team doesn t have a single shot on target. Now I can get over losing title in last turn from Man city. 5 0 is sweet :D .

That's pretty vicious. Strong start but still a long way to go.

Dortmund will be bidding for a spot for promotion again this time. Though competition still strive it seems.

Looks like the newly promoted teams are still finding their ground. 2 of them drew, while I managed a 2-0 win over the third one, Porto. Kagawa early double seals the game!

That's pretty vicious. Strong start but still a long way to go.

Dortmund will be bidding for a spot for promotion again this time. Though competition still strive it seems.

Looks like the newly promoted teams are still finding their ground. 2 of them drew' date=' while I managed a 2-0 win over the third one, Porto. Kagawa early double seals the game![/quote']

No you get me wrong, I didn t try to be vicious. Just saying haven t seen that really long. Season just started, but it is nice to start like this against rival.

I don t remember when I saw last time that one team doesn t have a single shot on target. Now I can get over losing title in last turn from Man city. 5 0 is sweet :D .

gotta give credit to ur players ! Incredibly strong team indeed. Im convinced this season is gonna be a total bloodshed.

D Voked earned a draw with Arsenal against fierce rivals Chelsea.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Arsenal and Chelsea in their Division 1 fixture.

ok... 5 teams with 4 points in D1 now lol. D2 has Ajax leading.

D Voked earned a draw with Arsenal against fierce rivals Chelsea.

The match ended 1 - 1 between Arsenal and Chelsea in their Division 1 fixture.

ok... 5 teams with 4 points in D1 now lol. D2 has Ajax leading.

Well, this season may very well end up much tighter than last season for all you know. :rolleyes:

Arsenal slumped to a 4 - 0 defeat against Milan in their Division 1 fixture.

... Shaky start by Arsenal again.

Was it that bad? Haven't had time to check it out. Too focused on the other up and coming league at the moment.

Posted a new story, hope everyone can have a good laugh about it :P

New Soap Opera: The Benzema Effect ??

Rumours were abound today as Arsene Mourinho like his namesake counterpart court controversy with the Benzema transfer.

The story begins one week ago when A.Mourinho first complain about the spending spree by Gundam (reference: Atletico Madrid deep pocket), with Gundam slamming back that he was trying to savage the situation by buying in good players (reference: Gundam slams media).

It would then seem like the beginning of bad blood between the two managers, but contrary to popular belief, the 50 million transfer of Benzema occured throwing the whole situation into frenzy with doubts surfacing from many parties (including the money bag Manchester City manager) questioning the transfer.

Was this act staged beforehand by the two managers so as get this "dubious" transfer thru?Or are they actually the same person or related by bloodline to both get promotion to Division one? Or really money was the pure evil in this transfer? Is conspiracy brewing??

More is required to be known before one can conclude on this interesting episode with handsome lead actor A.Mourinho whom is known to have many fans.

Thus guess this what happens when the geeky Arsene meets the cunning Mourinho who concidentally both love their Gundam toys so much that they want to co-write their own story books and share their toys =)

Do stay in tune as the next episode continues with new developement and perhaps new players in the ever-epic drama

Brought to you by Troll-Talk, Pundanwan to Voke-Talk

Arsenal slumped to a 4 - 0 defeat against Milan in their Division 1 fixture.

... Shaky start by Arsenal again.

Still another 15 games to go. Just hope that my team just don't implode like last season and I'll be happy. I'm not even thinking of challenging for the title even though my chairman wants me too :(

Winless Run Continues

PSG 0-1 Arsenal

PSG still haven't won this season and are struggling badly,although they where the better team here.Bottom of the league is not a position that the manager is used too,but he believes they can still stay up;)

Winless Run Continues

PSG 0-1 Arsenal

PSG still haven't won this season and are struggling badly' date='although they where the better team here.Bottom of the league is not a position that the manager is used too,but he believes they can still stay up;)[/b']

Haha... looks like I stole that game.

Milan has been consistent this season, pulling off a 3 point lead over Bayern after 7 games. And a 6 points gap over the the 3 teams sitting at 3rd/4th/5th. Previous champions Man City are 8 points off the chase.

D2 looks good for new Valencia manager.

Haha... looks like I stole that game.

Milan has been consistent this season' date=' pulling off a 3 point lead over Bayern after 7 games. And a 6 points gap over the the 3 teams sitting at 3rd/4th/5th. Previous champions Man City are 8 points off the chase.

D2 looks good for new Valencia manager.[/quote']

lol,I can't buy a win! :D

Only a Bore Draw - Bayern M√ľnchen vs Arsenal

The highly talked about game ended 0-0 FT.

Perhaps a more favourable result for the Gunners sitting unmoved at 3rd.

The German hot favourites for both season 1 and current season 2 couldn't find the back of the net like their visitors despite over 20 shots shared between both sides.

Bayern is currently first, a familiar position for most of last season until previous champions Manchester City came along second half in the season. They suffered a shocking 5-0 trashing defeat to newly promoted PSG who were struggling and still bottom of the division 1 table.

I see Atletico are unmanaged and in a bit of a sorry state_ whoever done the transfers in there doesnt look like they could build a sandcastle let alone a football team.

I have applied to take over until end of season then take it from there,I know the transfer window is closed so I will have to make do with what is there .

I see Atletico are unmanaged and in a bit of a sorry state_ whoever done the transfers in there doesnt look like they could build a sandcastle let alone a football team.

I have applied to take over until end of season then take it from there' date='I know the transfer window is closed so I will have to make do with what is there .[/quote']

Hey sirmarkhughes, I am actually pleasantly surprised with an application for Atletico, it was a filler side and not as strong. But I am excited at your enthusiasm for the challenge. The league activity has wane a little perhaps part of it due to lack of continuity (which I tried to rectify in my newer game), nevertheless FDL is still a good game to test managerial skills.

Bayern Munich is the team to beat! They're really strong and to make things worse, very consistent. D2 have some really strong teams vying for promotion, some having failed last season will be ever more determined to do so now.

Good luck and have fun! :D:p

Hey sirmarkhughes' date=' I am actually pleasantly surprised with an application for Atletico, it was a filler side and not as strong. But I am excited at your enthusiasm for the challenge. The league activity has wane a little perhaps part of it due to lack of continuity (which I tried to rectify in my newer game), nevertheless FDL is still a good game to test managerial skills.

Bayern Munich is the team to beat! They're really strong and to make things worse, very consistent. D2 have some really strong teams vying for promotion, some having failed last season will be ever more determined to do so now.

Good luck and have fun! :D:p[/quote']

The team looks pretty chit but I will do my best with what is there,they have a couple of decent players who can hurt people.

Thanks for accepting me,I will stick around until the end of the season then take it from there.

EDIT:bottom of the league with 3 points from opening 9 games _I wont have to do much to improve the team then