FANTASY Draft League (FDL)

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

General Rules & Guide: Game World: - 20 teams competition (10 teams x 2 divisions). - 3 teams promotion, 3 teams relegation. Teams: There is no limit to squad size but each team must have at

Re: FANTASY Draft League Thank you for your interest drink. Hope you have fun. I guess it is because the game hasn't start or people here are busy, we are still short of a few more, could cut the le

Re: FANTASY Draft League

Re: FANTASY Draft League (FDL)

First game in charge is a good one :)

2-2 draw with Munich in Semi-Final and a 5-4 penalty win :)

It was a nasty game -Munich got 1 sent off-Madrid 2 sent off.

Munich went 2-0 up through Agusto & Belhanda then we came back with goals from Pinear & Benzema.

Deserved win for us though as we controlled the game 60% possession .

Arsenal slumped to a 2 - 0 defeat against FC Porto in their Division 1 fixture. :mad:

But still sitting 3rd with Real Madrid on same points.

League leaders Bayern and following close behind Milan have pulled up a 5 points gap between them and the rest of the clubs.

7 points is what is between 3rd and 10th placed in division 1.

Arsenal slumped to a 3 - 2 defeat to Chelsea in their Division 1 fixture.

1 draw and 2 lost in the last 3 games has Arsenal slipping down one spot into 4th.

Bayern lost their game, while Milan won and now takes the lead in D1.

Beleaguered champions Man City is still finding it hard to cope in the new season.

~

Ajax continues their fine run in D2 opening up a 4-point gap.

Wow only so few games left I didn't take notice lol. Forgettable poor season for me.

Vote of confidence for troubled Arsenal

Arsenal's manager, Mr. Voked is experiencing his worse run of his tenure at Arsenal.

The manager had an early exit in their defence of the FDL league cup to current champions Juventus. Now, the club is on a 3 straight lost streak. Perhaps the only positive they can find is Arsenal's still sitting in the middle of the league table despite the poor run.

It'll require a lot to bounce back but the manager is confident he can turn things round with a win. Their next opponent is none other than Juventus who're currently level on the league table.

Wow only so few games left I didn't take notice lol. Forgettable poor season for me.

Manager Masashi Honda after the game gave manager D Voked a glowing assessment. Saying that any good teams with a stature like Arsenal will always be under pressure for the manager to deliver titles every season which is unfair. Despite the losing slump, Arsenal can still get their season on track by getting European qualification and play a part in the title rundown with their match against Bayern happening on the last matchday, he will be hoping that they can do a favour for that match.

Roma is not the hardest in D2 though :D

Arsenal has given up this season and keen to put an end to it by just staying in top flight football.

Maybe they are not but I am finding it hard to get results with this squad,I will stick it out to the end of the season then decide if I wish to stay to actually make a transfer for the side as it is hard to get attached to a side you havent built or even bought a player for.

I am enjoying trying to get something from the games though and hopefully we can get a scalp before end of season with this test club built mostly on free transfers & 50 mill on Benzema.