FANTASY Draft League (FDL)

evoked87

Re: FANTASY Draft League (FDL)

Hey guys

I know this setup is currently full but can i put my name in if a vacency becomes available. Have a high rep, have been playing SM for a very long time and was considering setting something like this up however this looks so much better than anything i could do(creeping done).

Anyways LeamingtonSteve the name on here and SM.

Barcelona vs Dortmund 0-1 Played half the game with one man less (Evra was sent off) and I only had 1 shot on target.. so Yeah I'm happy with this win lol

Only me and Valencia chasing top 3 now, and we face each other next round, a draw there and we are both screwed..

Barcelona vs Dortmund 0-1 Played half the game with one man less (Evra was sent off) and I only had 1 shot on target.. so Yeah I'm happy with this win lol

Only me and Valencia chasing top 3 now' date=' and we face each other next round, a draw there and we are both screwed..[/quote']

Looks like i've fallen well off the pace, ah well :rolleyes:

Dortmund vs Valencia 1-0 84th minute D.Alves.

What a great game! I had to win to keep promotion dream a live. and D.Alves scored a late winner in a very tight game where I had Kaka sent off in the first half.

Last round I will play Tottenham and if I win this game I will get promoted!

I wonder how the second and third part looks in this deal that Tottenham agreed to for Messi.

30.0M + Nuri SAHIN + Davide SANTON - Accepted. lol

This just has to be a part of a 3 part deal :P

D1 title down to the wire again... Bayern Munich will again attempt to clinch the championship, but this time with different teams vying for it. Milan and Real Madrid are close behind.

Bayern's last game is against Arsenal who are currently sitting in the relegation zone. A win could prove crucial for either teams, for glory or survival.

D2's promotion still to be won, but surprise package Liverpool is in prime position for promotion. Manchester United, Ajax and Dortmund are only 1 or 2 points behind the leader.

• 2 weeks later...

Manchester City celebrates 3-1 victory over Valencia. The game sparked off in merely 2 mins, when Adebayor emerge high and up to head in the goal from a corner kick.

Subsequent goals from Willian and Van Bommel simply speaks of the class that is obviously lacking in Valencia's squad. Despite the likes of Iniesta, Essien and Balotelli, its no easy feat to get pass the mighty John Terry and Maicon of Manchester City's defence.

Balotelli and Iniesta formed a formidable attack force, alots of close chances and close misses. Manchester City had both luck and strength shown tonight. Finally in the 65th minute, Iniesta pulled one back, but the deficit is too wide to catch up.

"Great performance by the lads today, we will brush off the humiliation of last season, and get ready to fight once again. The only issue I have is with Ryan Giggs, who is out for 6 weeks since the encounter with Inter Milan, and he is not doing so well at the moment." says Kevin Kevin, after the match.

article-1208316-06251D87000005DC-263_468x302.jpg

Adebayor celebrating his first goal of the night in merely 120 seconds into the game.