FANTASY Draft League (FDL)

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

General Rules & Guide: Game World: - 20 teams competition (10 teams x 2 divisions). - 3 teams promotion, 3 teams relegation. Teams: There is no limit to squad size but each team must have at

Re: FANTASY Draft League Thank you for your interest drink. Hope you have fun. I guess it is because the game hasn't start or people here are busy, we are still short of a few more, could cut the le

Re: FANTASY Draft League

Re: FANTASY Draft League (FDL)

Manchester City has lost to Zenit, in their new campaign for SMFA Cup. Not a good sign definitely, when the 2nd choice keeper is playing, and let in 3 goals on his rare chance. Darren Bent remains barren, and Veterans cant keep up with the new tactical change in the team. Looks like Manchester City is in for another season of trouble.

Hey guys!..just got a job to manage Roma..:D..and i am pretty sure that i will be promoted to Division 1 this season..;)..Roma's first match was against Chelsea and they lost..because i was not managing roma at that time :P..but now..my second match is against valencia..looks like a very good side..hoping for a victory:):)

• 3 weeks later...

Application submitted by you. It may take a while for this application to be accepted by the Game World Owner.

It may be a good idea to take over a club that is in a Open Game World to start playing immediately.

hope you accept

• 2 months later...