Sign in to follow this  
evoked87

FANTASY Draft League (FDL)

Re: FANTASY Draft League

It is not that early. Let me help you, set your alarm clock 2 hours earlier, wake up and go for a morning jog, then come back have a hearty breakfast, make a cup of hot coffee and voila.

The time was intentionally picked slightly earlier because there are some good EPL games kicking off early. That will give us enough time to finish the drafting and do our personal stuffs with the rest of the day. Perhaps next week we can start 1 or 2 hours later. I guess the time shouldn't be a problem to you since you are around now. :o

I have explained in my first post that if a manager is absent, a player will be randomise into his team. It will be a smart process, judging by talent pool available and the most needy position.

It is not that early. Let me help you' date=' set your alarm clock 2 hours earlier, wake up and go for a morning jog, then come back have a hearty breakfast, make a cup of hot coffee and voila.

The time was intentionally picked slightly earlier because there are some good EPL games kicking off early. That will give us enough time to finish the drafting and do our personal stuffs with the rest of the day. Perhaps next week we can start 1 or 2 hours later. I guess the time shouldn't be a problem to you since you are around now. :o

I have explained in my first post that if a manager is absent, a player will be randomise into his team. It will be a smart process, judging by talent pool available and the most needy position.[/quote']

Ok I ll try to be there, if I won t be too drunk from night before. I don t want some random thing to pick my players.

It is not that early. Let me help you' date=' set your alarm clock 2 hours earlier, wake up and go for a morning jog, then come back have a hearty breakfast, make a cup of hot coffee and voila.

I have explained in my first post that if a manager is absent, a player will be randomise into his team. It will be a smart process, judging by talent pool available and the most needy position.[/quote']

mate I jst reach home, just went out drink with friends. If I miss out the draft can you help me draft? O would like young and talented players. Or message me. 91800258

Really need to sleep now.

mate I jst reach home' date=' just went out drink with friends. If I miss out the draft can you help me draft? O would like young and talented players. Or message me. 91800258

Really need to sleep now.[/quote']

Ok no problem. I went for a morning jog myself lol... I'll SMS and call you later.

Haha so alert bugger.. but never turn on your PM, I just did it, also just made chat room. SG time is 3pm.

So will you appreciate my piece of skill with CR above? lol. :D

Where are you from drink? HK/China/Sg... Msia? lol.

Updates:

A.

Draft ORDER is out, see announcements or Here.

B.

Live draft for Participants:

LIVE DRAFT LINK

Use your FORUM NAME for easy identification. The chat room is up but the draft starts later.

Haha so alert bugger.. but never turn on your PM' date=' I just did it, also just made chat room. SG time is 3pm.

So will you appreciate my piece of skill with CR above? lol. :D

Where are you from drink? HK/China/Sg... Msia? lol.

Updates:

A.

Draft ORDER is out, see announcements or Here.

B.

Live draft for Participants:

LIVE DRAFT LINK

Use your FORUM NAME for easy identification. The chat room is up but the draft starts later.

Yeah Malaysia, I live in Brunei though :rolleyes:

how long would one session of the draft lasts? and how many players will be drafted every session?

got read first post or not, must speak in singlish then understand issit? lol.

the draft is to last 2-3hrs, but i think it may be faster if things are as smooth as expected, looking at 6 players per team in a session, but if we're feeling good then can continue after that. depending on our progress this 2 days, we can even switch to the forum if we are fast.

looks like we got a good mix of european and azn, maybe a few australians too.

got read first post or not' date=' must speak in singlish then understand issit? lol.

the draft is to last 2-3hrs, but i think it may be faster if things are as smooth as expected, looking at 6 players per team in a session, but if we're feeling good then can continue after that. depending on our progress this 2 days, we can even switch to the forum if we are fast.

looks like we got a good mix of european and azn, maybe a few australians too.[/quote']

You're from sg? O_O

cant wait for draft :D

got read first post or not' date=' must speak in singlish then understand issit? lol.

looks like we got a good mix of european and azn, maybe a few australians too.[/quote']

What will happen if someone doesn't show up? Cut the numbers?

What will happen if someone doesn't show up? Cut the numbers?

This question has been asked many times but it is already crystal clear in the first post of the thread.

another reply later in the thread...

ll

V

I have explained in my first post that if a manager is absent' date=' a player will be randomise into his team. It will be a smart process, judging by best talent pool available and the most needy position.[/quote']

This question has been asked many times but it is already crystal clear in the first post of the thread.

another reply later in the thread...

ll

V

The first post is dreadfully long though, thanks for clearing that up anyway :P

The first post is dreadfully long though' date=' thanks for clearing that up anyway :P[/quote']

Np.. now I'm trying to predict what you guys will pick lol. Starting to realise the best is the first 2 spot, no dilemma just get 98/99 best players. Then the middle is good too, fair position and rotate pick. Wonder what talents will be left when it is my 2nd pick hmmm :confused:

I'll try to update the players who are picked asap @ "FDL Draft picks + Teams + Reports/News etc." So everyone can just refresh and check it out. I'll inform again during the draft.

Np.. now I'm trying to predict what you guys will pick lol. Starting to realise the best is the first 2 spot' date=' no dilemma just get 98/99 best players. Then the middle is good too, fair position and rotate pick. Wonder what talents will be left when it is my 2nd pick hmmm :confused:

I'll try to update the players who are picked asap @ "FDL Draft picks + Teams + Reports/News etc." So everyone can just refresh and check it out. I'll inform again during the draft.[/quote']

Im 13. would u prefer my spot? lol.

What u think the best will be?

Im 13. would u prefer my spot? lol.

What u think the best will be?

First 2... because the 2 best players lol. 13 unlucky number lol. Top 20 all still very fine players, then the rest depending on how others pick because positions are rotated... so now can start praying people forget players you want in your list lol.