FANTASY Draft League (FDL)

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

General Rules & Guide: Game World: - 20 teams competition (10 teams x 2 divisions). - 3 teams promotion, 3 teams relegation. Teams: There is no limit to squad size but each team must have at

Re: FANTASY Draft League Thank you for your interest drink. Hope you have fun. I guess it is because the game hasn't start or people here are busy, we are still short of a few more, could cut the le

Re: FANTASY Draft League

Glad that Evoked has approved my application for the last available team in Division one! A fairly strong team no doubt. Will hope to prove those so called 'Punters' wrong by mounting a strong title challenge. :D

Welcome to the game! Which team are you? Good luck anyway ;)

Done with my squad and it's worth 253.7m - It's amazing that Barca got theirs to be 307.2M

Are we allowed to sign non-drafted players now?

EVOKED: I need a second GK' date=' may I sign him from an external club?[/quote']

Overbudget? From what i know you can't sign other players for the first season except for your 25 drafted players.

Done with my squad and it's worth 253.7m - It's amazing that Barca got theirs to be 307.2M

Are we allowed to sign non-drafted players now?

EVOKED: I need a second GK' date=' may I sign him from an external club?[/quote']

Hey drink, we cannot sign anymore players outside the initial 25 now. The soonest we can make the next signing is to wait for the first transfer window to close.

I didn't know you picked only 1 GK or else I would have stopped you. We should have all picked at least 2 GK each. You used your pick for another player so to be fair to all you have to wait for season 2 before you can pick your 2nd GK.

Overbudget? From what i know you can't sign other players for the first season except for your 25 drafted players.

I think that is team value, not cost. Got to check out again what players he has lol.

I'm using Milan, and do feel that my team can be a realistic challenger for the title, with maybe 1 or 2 extra signings. Overall, a well balanced side for me to rotate around in the event of injuries and suspensions.

99barcelonalineup.jpg

Looks like vicky cristina barcelona shared his formation in reports. Very strong in the middle and the back. D1 and other gaffers lets analyse how to break it.. :P:D

Go for it. I can always switch it up. ;)

It was just to give an overview of what my starting 11 players look like.

Fresh report to share with all pundits and gaffers~

There's also another newspaper published earlier' date=' if you missed it you can view it in game or at the FDL reports thread.

We're kicking off this weekend! Watch out! :D']

Nice one mate, always a plessure reading your reports, repped ya :)

I just hope my defence can live up to the hype on sunday against Roma.

Nice one mate' date=' always a plessure reading your reports, repped ya :)

I just hope my defence can live up to the hype on sunday against Roma.[/quote']

Thanks for quick feedback. :D

Come on the meanest defence! Your guys don't even seem to like smiling lol.

With a solid GK, you can probably manage a shutout, though Roma's Mario Gomez, Neymar and Hazard is not one to toy with either, I think they were close to making the top 3 strikeforce.

I like the fact that all our teams best xi average is only a few points away, which makes things even more competitive and exciting. Anything goes.