Sign in to follow this  
evoked87

FANTASY Draft League (FDL)

Re: FANTASY Draft League

We have a big champions league game tomorrow, Milan vs Barcelona!

The SM clash between Masashi (Milan) and Dobby (Barca) just last weekend resulted in a 2-1 victory for the Italians.

Here is my PES2012 Prediction. The match is actually even more exciting than just the highlights. Perhaps next time I should save the ingame action rather than just the highlights lol.

vRX87PfHAIM

Score: 3-4

We have a big champions league game tomorrow' date=' Milan vs Barcelona!

The SM clash between Masashi (Milan) and Dobby (Barca) just last weekend resulted in a 2-1 victory for the Italians.

Here is my PES2012 Prediction. The match is actually even more exciting than just the highlights. Perhaps next time I should save the ingame action rather than just the highlights lol.

[youtube']XSoKVLiFyEM

Score: 3-4

Your video was blocked, OMG :eek:

what have you done evoke87

Your video was blocked' date=' OMG :eek:

what have you done evoke87[/quote']

Those buggers, I just uploaded only. Maybe they are unhappy I put a picture of my manhood beside sepp blatter and platini lol.

Seems to be able to watch on youtube itself though. Perhaps the starting section too much UEFA, should have skip that and recorded more of the ingame action, maybe I'll do that for weekend's Liverpool and City's clash.

Bayern is strong. Dortmund too but lucky D2 lol, the fearsome defence managed a cleansheet afterall. My next SM game is against AC Milan. "Top of the table clash after 1 game"? lol.

Those buggers' date=' I just uploaded only. Maybe they are unhappy I put a picture of my manhood beside sepp blatter and platini lol.

Seems to be able to watch on youtube itself though. Perhaps the starting section too much UEFA, should have skip that and recorded more of the ingame action, maybe I'll do that for weekend's Liverpool and City's clash.

Bayern is strong. Dortmund too but lucky D2 lol, the fearsome defence managed a cleansheet afterall. My next SM game is against AC Milan. "Top of the table clash after 1 game"? lol.[/quote']

I see mate, Maybe Uefa jealous on how well you play the game. :D

Come on every matches to be can be consider Clash of the decade. Kidding :P

I see mate' date=' Maybe Uefa jealous on how well you play the game. :D

Come on every matches to be can be consider Clash of the decade. Kidding :P[/quote']

lol that PES2012 prediction I put AI vs AI.

There's UEFA only because I chose Champs League mode for this Milan vs Barca clash and they have the UEFA cinematics.

Got to admit PES2012 AI is much better than previous versions. Despite more fluid controls, I still find it harder to win the hardest AI. Last time can win much easily, now concentrate 100% still about 50-50 chance only. lol. Maybe getting a controller will help a little.

Play FM also not so frustrating, although sometimes will curse the PC, but I think anyone who plays the game will do so too. :D

lol that PES2012 prediction I put AI vs AI.

There's UEFA only because I chose Champs League mode for this Milan vs Barca clash and they have the UEFA cinematics.

Got to admit PES2012 AI is much better than previous versions. Despite more fluid controls' date=' I still find it harder to win the hardest AI. Last time can win much easily, now concentrate 100% still about 50-50 chance only. lol. Maybe getting a controller will help a little.

Play FM also not so frustrating, although sometimes will curse the PC, but I think anyone who plays the game will do so too. :D[/quote']

Chey only ai vs ai ah, i thought you showing us your skill. :D

haha, maybe pes 13 the ai will come out from your screen and play with you. for FM you bought the real de?

Weekend's Manchester United vs Newcastle PES2012 Prediction. :o

s_PIqEBunlE

Score: 1-2

Hopefully that's true! Howay the lads!!~

Can't believe that my Inter won with only 1 shot compared to Bayern's 14 shot on target :eek:

Liverpool - Inter 0 1

Van Persie killed me.

But I don t understand GK s rating. My shots 19 (14 on target)' date=' against Inter 10 (1 on target) and still my GK is rated higher than Inter s. That s strange a bit.[/quote']

Probably some % goes to luck. I think that is ok, if anything it is more weird to see conflicting tactics & instructions giving results over a solid looking tactic.

Anyone have any idea about set piece takers? Go for the highest stat or the player who's truly good in real life, for example in free kick or penalty.

My next game is Barcelona! :D

Best' date=' Tiote both are injured in real life for Newcastle, Rooney also the same for Man Utd, so this match no count :P[/quote']

Never check injuries, predictions for curiosity only. But I think that scoreline is quite possible.

Probably some % goes to luck. I think that is ok' date=' if anything it is more weird to see conflicting tactics & instructions giving results over a solid looking tactic.

Anyone have any idea about set piece takers? Go for the highest stat or the player who's truly good in real life, for example in free kick or penalty.

My next game is Barcelona! :D

Never check injuries, predictions for curiosity only. But I think that scoreline is quite possible.[/quote']

Think best FK takers to pick from are those who are set piece takers in real life for their respective clubs. Like Juninho Pernambucano or Pirlo or... etc...

Think best FK takers to pick from are those who are set piece takers in real life for their respective clubs. Like Juninho Pernambucano or Pirlo or... etc...

Yea, I think it should be like that too but I'm not sure if SM game engine is that detailed. Right now I try to go according to real life, just curious if I'm doing the right thing.

Another thing SM should be looking at is fatigue, saw some complaints about teams average <75% condition but still winning easily.

I think they're gonna make a new engine but not out yet right... last time saw a list of changes, so far one of the main changes implemented is the new chat system.

Yea' date=' I think it should be like that too but I'm not sure if SM game engine is that detailed. Right now I try to go according to real life, just curious if I'm doing the right thing.

Another thing SM should be looking at is fatigue, saw some complaints about teams average <75% condition but still winning easily.

I think they're gonna make a new engine but not out yet right... last time saw a list of changes, so far one of the main changes implemented is the new chat system.[/quote']

I really think that even for lower rated players, give them a chance and they may surprise you, that's what happen to me. Players in the lower 80s actually perform on some occasions. I do think the players personality may play a very subtle role in the game as well, I'll try to play it the way I do in Football Manager as well. :)

I really think that even for lower rated players' date=' give them a chance and they may surprise you, that's what happen to me. Players in the lower 80s actually perform on some occasions. I do think the players personality may play a very subtle role in the game as well, I'll try to play it the way I do in Football Manager as well. :)[/quote']

FM is a lot more sophisticated than this. I got so many things to set there, training, individual instructions, tactics, morale chat etc. The players are more sensitive too lol. I also don't play my FM tactics here, with a solid tactic I can go half a season 100% win in FM but it won't work here. The current SM engine is more on counter-tactics, which makes sense at the moment because there isn't that much variables to set.

I believe SM results is only about XI average and tactics, otherwise SM gamers won't be constantly looking for high stats players. I only play low rated 70-80 players when I don't have any other players or as late subs. Anyway they are usually young and won't get upset easily.

Hope the new engine is a little bit more advanced than the current one, with a few more selections to make.

Overall, I think a good distribution will be something like:

5% luck, 5% morale, 60% player stats & conditions, 30% tactics & instructions

I always pick the highest rated midfielder to take free kicks. There is no hidden free kick stat, it just goes by the ratings. The system is simple and there are no subtleties - always use the highest rated player you can in every match unless they are getting unfit or concerned.

big match again tonight... against chelsea... A draw will be lucky for me.

haha ur Mancity' date=' also got big game against Liverpool in EPL. I have Barcelona to deal with... hope can get a win or draw.

I always pick the highest rated midfielder to take free kicks. There is no hidden free kick stat, it just goes by the ratings. The system is simple and there are no subtleties - always use the highest rated player you can in every match unless they are getting unfit or concerned.

Ic, so everything is stats too, captain/pk/ck/fk? I think I'll still put PK as my highest scoring striker haha. Hope the new engine is a bit more clever than that. ;)