Sign in to follow this  
JM_Villanueva14

Pedro Or Benzema

Who do you guys think will rise faster Benzema or Pedro. Benzema is on the best form he's ever been in since he first wore a Real Madrid shirt while Pedro is playing well but not scoring a lot of goals as Benzema. I've got Pedro but I'm trying to buy Benzema, should I swap Pedro for Benzema. Which do you thing is a better offer... Pedro for Benzema, Robinho + Van Persie + £5,000,000. Help...

Re: Pedro Or Benzema

Who do you guys think will rise faster Benzema or Pedro. Benzema is on the best form he's ever been in since he first wore a Real Madrid shirt while Pedro is playing well but not scoring a lot of goals as Benzema. I've got Pedro but I'm trying to buy Benzema' date=' should I swap Pedro for Benzema. Which do you thing is a better offer... Pedro for Benzema, Robinho + Van Persie + £5,000,000. Help...[/quote']

doubt that benzema will rise but i wont give pedro or van persie+robinho unless he goes to 94

second deal may be but ton expensive instead try buying some high rated player.

I would swap Robinho and RVP for Benzema mate. In the long run, Robinho is playing in a declining league and for a team that's had a bad start to the season.

RVP also plays for a team in decline and has more chance of dropping the the future than rising.

Pedro will eventually hit 95 or more. Benzema has the potential to do the same. All depends on consistency and run in the team.

In my opinion RVP is wasted at Arsenal at the moment and he is in his peak years now and still on 93. Robinho has also seen his better days..

Riferimento: Pedro Or Benzema

Who do you guys think will rise faster Benzema or Pedro. Benzema is on the best form he's ever been in since he first wore a Real Madrid shirt while Pedro is playing well but not scoring a lot of goals as Benzema. I've got Pedro but I'm trying to buy Benzema' date=' should I swap Pedro for Benzema. Which do you thing is a better offer... Pedro for Benzema, Robinho + Van Persie + £5,000,000. Help...[/quote']

I'd suggest you to accept the second offer: VP+Robinho+5 mlns..

It's quite evident that Higuain is finally going back to his abitual levels and it will be harder and harder for Benzema to be a regular starter (Real play 4-2-3-1), but he still is in a great condition and is going to play the EL, which is a CRUCIAL factor for his future rating.. IMO Benzema is in for a rise ;)

Robinho has been injured and the level of his performances is decreasing (plus Milan are being awful in Serie A if compared with the same period of the last season) and seems to have reached his top rating.. I don't know much about the actual VP conditions, but I don't think he'll rise anymore.. 5 mlns are nothing compared to a good player like Benzema.. So I'd make the deal :D

I had my offer accepted for Benzema, Cambiasso, who's going to drop because of his age and Inter's performance are dreadful. Also, I gave him Remy who I know is going to rise but I'm getting a replacement for him.... Benzema!! What do you think guys, is this a good deal? I've finally got an offer accepted after 3 weeks of negotiations :D

I had my offer accepted for Benzema' date=' Cambiasso, who's going to drop because of his age and Inter's performance are dreadful. Also, I gave him Remy who I know is going to rise but I'm getting a replacement for him.... Benzema!! What do you think guys, is this a good deal? I've finally got an offer accepted after 3 weeks of negotiations :D[/quote']

WHAT A GOOD DEAL! Benzema is growing rapidly at Real Madrid and he might have a chance to overcome Higuain as their first team lone strikers! Congratulations about your deal =D

Hope it helps

xYyY