Sign in to follow this  
JM_Villanueva14

Josh McEachran

Josh McEachran  

1. 1.

The Future England Star! Josh McEachran has the potential to be a Chelsea and England Great... But there is a problem, he's not getting games at Chelsea which really dissappoints me, because I'm a HUGE fan. I hope he goes on loan and do what Wilshere and Sturridge done, be a great player. What do you guys think his rating will change to if he gets first team experience or go on loan.

Re: Josh McEachran

The Future England Star! Josh McEachran has the potential to be a Chelsea and England Great... But there is a problem' date=' he's not getting games at Chelsea which really dissappoints me, because I'm a HUGE fan. I hope he goes on loan and do what Wilshere and Sturridge done, be a great player. What do you guys think his rating will change to if he gets first team experience or go on loan.[/quote']

I think he has a bright future and I watched him played against Fulham. Nice passing and shots. A good prospect.

Hope it helps

xYyY

I watched that game and i was impressed. He should have scored but sturridge had to touch it in lol. i was disappointed when he was took for sacrifice because of the alex red card. hope he gets more games or go out on loan. thanks for the help :D

You are so welcome =)

He is really a good prospect that I ever seen in Chelsea. He will be making the midfield role with Romeu in the future, which makes Chelsea stronger and stronger.

Thanks for the compliment

xYyY

McEachran will defenitley make a strong midfield with Romeu but I reall hope that he doesn't go back to Barcelona hope he falls in love with Chelsea and forget Barcelona:D

It depends how Chelsea plays him often. It will be the same feeling like being in Barcelona if he continues rotting on the bench :eek:

Hope it helps

xYyY