Sign in to follow this  
argala

60-74 risers (divided into leagues)

Re: 60-74 risers (divided into leagues)

I've noticed something strange about one of the Spanish risers. in a couple of my setups, Jose Morales is a RB 77, but in most of them he's still 70? I had to log in and out to double check but it's true. Anyone else experience:confused: this?

I've noticed something strange about one of the Spanish risers. in a couple of my setups' date=' Jose Morales is a RB 77, but in most of them he's still 70? I had to log in and out to double check but it's true. Anyone else experience:confused: this?[/quote']

He's 77 in all of my setups as well as in the soccerwiki.

I've noticed something strange about one of the Spanish risers. in a couple of my setups' date=' Jose Morales is a RB 77, but in most of them he's still 70? I had to log in and out to double check but it's true. Anyone else experience:confused: this?[/quote']

Same thing with me, and he is still 70 in the GW that i bought him :eek:

Same thing with me' date=' and he is still 70 in the GW that i bought him :eek:[/quote']

their was 2 of the same guy i think, the one you have is to retire???

the other went to 77?

their was 2 of the same guy i think' date=' the one you have is to retire???

the other went to 77?[/quote']

Well I haven't seen another Jose Morales in the gameworld I'm in. i've sent a bug ticket, hopefully they will just bump mine up...

their was 2 of the same guy i think' date=' the one you have is to retire???

the other went to 77?[/quote']

No, there's just one, I know the bug that you are thinking but it's not that, only has 1 guy and he is still 70 :s

Mitchell Dijks (Ajax). Rated only 60' date=' minimum in first division of Holland is 75 ;)[/quote']

There seem to be more of those 60 rated recent added players Okan Derici (Galatasaray), Chris Hegarty (Rangers), Ronny Philp (Augsburg). Okan and Ronny should be at least 75, Chris 70 (or 75 too?).

Is is some kind of mistake or new policy?

You might want to snap up Ke Sun of Jiangsu, rated 65 and started 29 of 30 last season, 13 of 15 so far this season.

Must be looking at around 78-80 as Jiangsu finished 4th last season and are 2nd at the moment. :)

You might want to snap up Ke Sun of Jiangsu' date=' rated 65 and started 29 of 30 last season, 13 of 15 so far this season.

Must be looking at around 78-80 as Jiangsu finished 4th last season and are 2nd at the moment. :)[/quote']

But when will China be reviewed? Been over a year if I'm not wrong..

Ive got an Ebbsfleet team in Division 4.

Going try snap some risers up, although the thread that most people seem to be looking at is from the start of last year so Im thinking most of them probably wont rise as high as they are predicted.

Which players have you brought? :)