ZHANG, Chi 68>75

ZHU, Yifan 68>76

ZHANG, Ke 70>75

SUN, Ke 65>78

ZHANG, Chong 64>77

YU, Yang 60>77

some <74 chinese risers... Grab them as fast as you can! :D

jacobo mansilla.

aregentina primera b just finishing' date=' qulimes promoted.

rated 63![/quote']

nice find... added

Another player:

Igor Stefanovic' date=' he is a Goal Keeper, 24 years old very strong physically with 193cm.

He is serbian and played this season in the portuguese second division for Santa Clara with 30 games all in the starting line-up.

June 7th he signed for the portuguese champions OPorto, he will probably play for Porto B, that will compete in the second league.

However, Stefanovic is just 70 in the DB, for sure a nice riser.[/quote']

tnx mate, added

:D

With Charlton getting promoted Bradley Pritchard will be in for a rise.

1076 minutes. = 72 -> 77 ??

Barak Moshe of Jeruselum 1282 mins 1 goal = 70 -> 77/78?

A couple of starters for Helsinki

Sumasalo 72 -> 78/80

Schuller 74 -> 78/80

Uruguay

Gonzalo Castillo starter for Cerro Largo 72 -> 78+ ?

Fernando Ruocco of Fenix 4 games as sub. 73 -> 75?

Maximiliano Córdoba of River plate. Quite a few games as sub. 1 goal 70 -> 75

Peru

Leonardo Valencia. Starter for union la clara 72 -> 77+

japan

Kohei Kuroki a couple of sub. Only 11 mins so if gets a few more minutes from the bench 72 -> 75?

nice... added moshe' date=' ruocco, valencia and kuroki. gonna review whole finland as it's plenty of <75 risers :D

I looked through and see no mention of this guy:

54929_1336527651.jpg

Franscisco Pizzini

18-CF-73 Rated

4 Appearances(3 subs/1 start) 217 minutes-Independiente

nice find... Added to argentinian list

There seem to be more of those 60 rated recent added players Okan Derici (Galatasaray)' date=' Chris Hegarty (Rangers), Ronny Philp (Augsburg). Okan and Ronny should be at least 75, Chris 70 (or 75 too?).

Is is some kind of mistake or new policy?[/quote']

Yeah, I think there's an admin of soccerwiki pretty generous with 60 players rated... good for us :D

Re: 60-74 risers (divided into leagues)

Yeah' date=' I think there's an admin of soccerwiki pretty generous with 60 players rated... good for us :D[/quote']

I wonder if any of these curious 60 rated players will become stars? In particular, LUMU, DERICI and DIJKS.

you'd buy him?

ya as a rangers fan

Rangers will be in Div1- Div3 take your pick, soonest he can get a rise is 12 months.

Scottish changes not done yet for this year where he can't raise so sometime next year he could theoretically get a raise if:

1. Rangers only get demoted 1 division

2. get back up straight away,

3. AND next years changes are done no sooner than seasons end(as before that he won't be reviewed)

you'd buy him?

ya as a rangers fan

Rangers will be in Div1- Div3 take your pick' date=' soonest he can get a rise is 12 months.

Scottish changes not done yet for this year where he can't raise so sometime next year he could theoretically get a raise if:

3. AND next years changes are done no sooner than seasons end(as before that he won't be reviewed)

You dont have to buy him yet though -Shortlist and wait until Rangers problems are sorted/division they are in is sorted.

you'd buy him?

ya as a rangers fan

Rangers will be in Div1- Div3 take your pick' date=' soonest he can get a rise is 12 months.

He's worth 10k mate - You can't go wrong. And I can tell you something, the majority of the Rangers fans will back me up and say that he is well above a 60 rated player.

i will post a definitive guide tomorrow AFTER all my bids get accepted.

dont wanna shoot myself in the foot...:P

posted in the china thread folks...here you go...

Jiangsu Sainty

SUN' date=' Ke 65 > 80 77

LI, Zhi 70 > 77 72

Beijing Guoan

YU, Yang 60 > 78 80

WANG, Xialong 73 > 78 80

LANG, Zheng 72 > 76 76

ZHU, Yifan 68 > 76 75

Changchun Yatai

LIU, Weidong 73 > 77

ZHANG, Wenzhao 70 > 80 80

Guangzhou R&F

ZHANG, Chenglin 75 > 80

Hangzhou

XIE, Zhiyu 73 > 77 76

FAN, Xiaodong 74 > 80 76

Tianjin Teda

LIAO, Bochao 73 > 77 75

Dalian Aerbin

ZIQIAN, Yu 72 > 78 76

CHEN, Lei 74 > 77 76

DABAO, Yu 74 > 84 82

WANG, Hongyou 74 > 78 76

Dalian Shide

LU, Peng 73 > 84 82

ZHAO, Honglue 74 > 80 77

Boyu YANG 72 > 80 76

ZHANG, Chong 64 > 78 75

Peng Lu was accurate as he is an international, i thought he could got 83 at least but 82 is fine....the rest, well, very harsh...Chong Zhang is the starting GK, Boyu Yang has been fairly regular in the side for 4 season now (5085mins), as has Zhao Honglue (7017mins)

Shangai Shenhua

WANG, Fei 70 > 75 73

Shandong Luneng

ZHENG, Zheng 75 > 80 ROSE TO 82

YANG, Cheng 74 > 78 ROSE TO 76

Henan Jianye

QIAO, Wei 74 > 76 DIDNT RISE......

Re: Riferimento: 60-74 risers (divided into leagues)

39.gifSpain - Segunda División

FOFO' date=' García[/color'] 70

Will Fofo rise in these upcoming Spanish second division ratings? Given his appearances for Villarreal B before moving to Ponferradina, who have now been promoted to the segunda.

you'd buy him?

ya as a rangers fan

There is a possibility that, if Rangers are relegated to Division 1, SM will make an exception and still review them next year when they review SPL - just like they did with River Plates in Argentina in the last Argentinian review. (i don't know though what will happen if they are relegated even lower, to Div.2 or Div.3 ...)

But anyway, even if Rangers get a review, he still has to play some minutes to get a rise. So, as sirmarkhughes said, shortlist him for now (and the 3 other 60-rated players as well) and wait to see what happens in the new season.

Loureiro Augusto of Moreirense rated 74 has about 950 mins for them and will be reviewed as they were promoted to the pieters first division. who knows he may even play a bit for them next season

Who? Didn't get it

About the player, nothing special, moreirense got better, like ghilas also 75 and 750min

Who? Didn't get it

About the player' date=' nothing special, moreirense got better, like ghilas also 75 and 750min[/quote']

I didnt say he was anything special im saying hes 74 and will rise as this thread is for 74 rated and under risers, which he is.

I dont know anything about either player ability wise but if ghilas is better why did Augusto play more? or are you saying hes better because hes a higher rating?

I didnt say he was anything special im saying hes 74 and will rise as this thread is for 74 rated and under risers' date=' which he is.

I dont know anything about either player ability wise but if ghilas is better why did Augusto play more? or are you saying hes better because hes a higher rating?[/quote']

Totally right, didn't see it was the 60-74, damn, so many risers thread :P

I know these slight over the 60-74 bracket, but here's a couple of good riser's in the up & coming Argentine review:

Martín Pérez Guedes 75 > 80

Juan Sánchez Miño 75 > 79/80

Maximiliano Urruti: 76 > 81

The only 60-74 riser I could find that isn't listed is:

Juan Mattia: 73 > 74/75

I know these slight over the 60-74 bracket' date=' but here's a couple of good riser's in the up & coming Argentine review:

Martín Pérez Guedes 75 > 80

Juan Sánchez Miño 75 > 79/80

Maximiliano Urruti: 76 > 81

The only 60-74 riser I could find that isn't listed is:

Juan Mattia: 73 > 74/75

tnx for the heads up.. repped :D

Loureiro Augusto of Moreirense rated 74 has about 950 mins for them and will be reviewed as they were promoted to the pieters first division. who knows he may even play a bit for them next season

nice find mate... :D

didn't check if already mentioned

Gergo LOVRENCSICS - 60 rated

23 yo hungarian wing/fwd who moved this summer to Lech Poznan one of the best polish sides and already played two scored one in europa league 1st round quali

have also plenty of minutes from the last two seasons in Hungarian league (lower rated teams but still high 70s)

don't expect him to get rise any time soon but if he gets more minutes in polish league he can go up nicely

worth a try on 60 rated wages :)

Should I get rid of Vinko (Metz) and Maikol Negro (Nocerina) because their sides fell out of the second division and therefore wont be reviewed...

they will be reviewed. see PINA of Alcoyano...went to 76.

i would only expect them to get slight rises though. 75/76

they will be reviewed. see PINA of Alcoyano...went to 76.

i would only expect them to get slight rises though. 75/76

yeah pina was actually reviewed but cause they review all segunda b, guess it's first time i see this review. The question is: they gonna review italian Lega Pro and French National as well?

yeah pina was actually reviewed but cause they review all segunda b' date=' guess it's first time i see this review. The question is: they gonna review italian Lega Pro and French National as well?[/quote']

they did some segunda b sides and added aload of new players, so i would 90% think so...

couple of risers from France will be Alassane N'Diaye of Niort & Seydou Kone of Nimes.