Sign in to follow this  
argala

60-74 risers (divided into leagues)

Re: 60-74 risers (divided into leagues)

5 guys from Greece' date=' surely the first two are must buys (i put it here, because they arent 10k :))

SPYROPOULOS, Panagiotis D(RC) 20 73 1350 min

MUNAFO, Juan AM© 24 73 952 min

DAMARLIS, Erotokritos D,VM© 20 74 472 min

PANTIDOS, Nikolaos D© 21 74 646 min

ADILOVIC, Adi DM 29 74 533 min[/quote']

What sort if rises are we talking? Will the top two get 80?

Edit: Soccerway says Spyropoulos has made no appearances. Is this wrong?

What sort if rises are we talking? Will the top two get 80?

Edit: Soccerway says Spyropoulos has made no appearances. Is this wrong?

He has 15 apps for Panionios this season.

Panagiotis Spyropoulos played first half of season with Panionios (15games) and then Panathinaikos signed him. With Panathinaikos financial problems will have many chances to play but now at the same position there is Seitaridis who is on of Panathinaikos captains and playing pretty well this season. Panagiotis touted as next Seitaridis but maybe he will start playing a lot next season. I think he will rise but not too much yet. The best young player of Panathinaikos is MAVRIAS. Also young players of Panathinaikos who will start playing more are

CHOUCHOUMIS, Diamantis 76

LAGOS, Tasos 77

DONIS, Christos 76

FOURLANOS, Spyros 76

Panagiotis Spyropoulos played first half of season with Panionios (15games) and then Panathinaikos signed him. With Panathinaikos financial problems will have many chances to play but now at the same position there is Seitaridis who is on of Panathinaikos captains and playing pretty well this season. Panagiotis touted as next Seitaridis but maybe he will start playing a lot next season. I think he will rise but not too much yet. The best young player of Panathinaikos is MAVRIAS. Also young players of Panathinaikos who will start playing more are

CHOUCHOUMIS' date=' Diamantis 76

LAGOS, Tasos 77

DONIS, Christos 76

FOURLANOS, Spyros 76[/quote']

Thanks a lot, repped. :)

CHOUCHOUMIS' date=' Diamantis 76

LAGOS, Tasos 77

DONIS, Christos 76

FOURLANOS, Spyros 76[/quote']

Is it true that christos donis is the son of George donis?

Is it true that christos donis is the son of George donis?

Yes it is true. Also Donis has another son Tasos(17years old) who plays for JUVENTUS youth team and maybe he is better than CHRISTOS (for now) but there isn't at the DB

Nicky Clark who plays for my team Queen of the South Fc in the second division of Scotland is on 26 goals (all competitions) so far this season. Linked with a few decent teams. Rated at 67 on SM :eek:

Riferimento: Re: 60-74 risers (divided into leagues)

nicky clark who plays for my team queen of the south fc in the second division of scotland is on 26 goals (all competitions) so far this season. Linked with a few decent teams. Rated at 67 on sm :eek:

67 --> 78 ;)

Spyropoulis +5 today.

yep, I suggested it on soccer wiki :DDDDDd

I just sent soccerwiki reviews in on the whole AFC Bournemouth team and i reckon given their high league standing they could happpen. So, get your hands on wes fogden, joe partington, steve cook and eunan o'kane cos you never know they might go up over the next few days. well, you can always hope :D

Wes Fogden 67~77

Eunan O'Kane 74~79

Joe Partington 70~77

Steve Cook 70~78

Matt Tubbs 73~78

yep' date=' I suggested it on soccer wiki :DDDDDd

I just sent soccerwiki reviews in on the whole AFC Bournemouth team and i reckon given their high league standing they could happpen. So, get your hands on wes fogden, joe partington, steve cook and eunan o'kane cos you never know they might go up over the next few days. well, you can always hope :D

Wes Fogden 67~77

Eunan O'Kane 74~79

Joe Partington 70~77

Steve Cook 70~78

Matt Tubbs 73~78[/quote']

I take it these are rating reviews not "Edits" ????? Cos I didn't think you could edit more than 1 at a time?

I take it these are rating reviews

yes they are.

edit: well, actually i'm doing them one at a time but at the same time of proposing the rating review i'm also editing the player data (height/weight) of the players and also adding some strengths/weakness. The more data I give then *I think* or at least hope that SW will trust the info i've given (which is of course all above board). It seemed silly to just propose the rating review without anything else to go with it, because those don't get voted on...or so it seems. I dunno, I just thought it'd get binned if I simply just proposed the rating review cos they'll think its just lazy man's work.

ok, the more of you that give me a thumbs up vote for Steve Cook on SW the better and while you are at it, put a bid in for him for 10k lol. This will be a bit of a test (for me at least) and if it works then I might go thru more 60-74 type players for everyone elses benefit.

edit: Just done danny holmes aswell using another account, might aswell. only a 67 rated player but over 3000 minutes for tranmere this season!! I've no idea if anything will come of this, probably nothing but as they're only 10k it's worth a try, not costing owt. So, please help me get both Cook and Holmes reviewed with some SW thumbs up :P

Anton Sandberg-Magnusson of Brommapojkarna. They've been promoted to the Allsvenskan' date=' so he'll be certainly reviewed when SM reviews Sweden. 60 > 75 imo. :)[/quote']

added..thanks!

removed a few England under 74s, as they have dropped down the leagues so not looking at a rise at all

Tote NSIALA (Released)

Ashley HEMMINGS & Paul DOWNING (@Walsall)

Rhys MURPHY (Now @ Dutch 2nd Division - Telstar)

Casey THOMAS (plays in Wales)

keep checking the front page for new players and updates!

5 guys from Greece' date=' surely the first two are must buys (i put it here, because they arent 10k :))

SPYROPOULOS, Panagiotis D(RC) 20 73 1350 min

[b']MUNAFO, Juan AM© 24 73 952 min[/b]

DAMARLIS, Erotokritos D,VM© 20 74 472 min

PANTIDOS, Nikolaos D© 21 74 646 min

ADILOVIC, Adi DM 29 74 533 min

Munafo rose today +7 to 80 (following the +5 for Spyropoulos the other day).