60-74 risers (divided into leagues)

• Replies 602
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This kind of risers are really useful for those clubs with really low budget, that wanna earn some easy money. 75 is now the new minimum rating for some kind of leagues, so players who played not a lo

Re: 60-74 risers (divided into leagues) Italy - Serie B NEGR;O, Maikol 72 CIOFANI, Daniel 74>77 74>78 GALLI, Niccol├│ 74>75 74>77 ILARI, Carlo 74>76 DAMONTE, Loris 74>76 FALCIN

Re: 60-74 risers (divided into leagues) A player was added today, Wilfried Louisy Daniel of Colmar and obviously they did a mistake at his age, instead of 26 they added him as a... 2012 years old!

Re: 60-74 risers (divided into leagues)

you're welcome... As Thoelen (Gk' date=' no apps in 1st div, loaned out @ second div) got a +5 looks like Papa Sene will rise that time... so, guys, let spend those 10k :D[/quote']

I had Thoelen for so long it wasnt funny was very happy to see the rise but figure i have lost more money in his wages than what he is worth to sell ha.

hey glory, any idea when the next aussie review would likely be? im assuming the aussie league is only reviewed once per year (at best perhaps?).

good thread so far btw. lots of players, be interesting to see what some go up to. really is good for those on a low budget. it really is about time slovenia and slovakia were done. and some other smaller leagues in europe too, ireland hasnt been done since i can remember.

Ibarra was a great pick up' date=' cheers mate![/quote']

Ludovic (74-80) and Mika (72>78) have been too. Douglas got his +2 too as well(74>76). Big leagues are coming after Portugal, not a lot of material but for players loaned out: i'm not sure if SM is going to review players loaned out League One, Lega Pro1, etc.. In order to that I'm going to add some "DeepGreen" (possible risers) guys :D:D

Ludovic (74-80) and Mika (72>78) have been too. Douglas got his +2 too as well(74>76). Big leagues are coming after Portugal' date=' not a lot of material but for players loaned out: i'm not sure if SM is going to review players loaned out League One, Lega Pro1, etc.. In order to that I'm going to add some "DeepGreen" (possible risers) guys :D:D[/quote']

I believe they have in the past but i think it was pretty selective as well (Some players in lower leagues missed a +1 etc...)

this guy is currently rated only 70 in the game. 24 starts this season for hammarby....has to be getting a rise when the swedish review comes around in the next month or so?

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/fadi-malke/leistungsdaten/spieler_36328.html

I think he'll go to about a 77/78 rating. a lot of first teamers at hammarby are in the 80/82 bracket tho, so maybe he can reach an 80?

this guy is currently rated only 70 in the game. 24 starts this season for hammarby....has to be getting a rise when the swedish review comes around in the next month or so?

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/fadi-malke/leistungsdaten/spieler_36328.html

I think he'll go to about a 77/78 rating. a lot of first teamers at hammarby are in the 80/82 bracket tho' date=' so maybe he can reach an 80?[/quote']

this guy's playing in 2nd division of sweden. he wont' be reviewed ever, unless he'll move to a 1st division club