Sign in to follow this  
argala

60-74 risers (divided into leagues)

Re: 60-74 risers (divided into leagues)

Bought Fjoluson yesterday and he's just got a +5 rise to 78. Cheers! :D

you're welcome... As Thoelen (Gk, no apps in 1st div, loaned out @ second div) got a +5 looks like Papa Sene will rise that time... so, guys, let spend those 10k :D

you're welcome... As Thoelen (Gk' date=' no apps in 1st div, loaned out @ second div) got a +5 looks like Papa Sene will rise that time... so, guys, let spend those 10k :D[/quote']

I had Thoelen for so long it wasnt funny was very happy to see the rise but figure i have lost more money in his wages than what he is worth to sell ha.

Dan Thomas' date=' James Severn, Joe Day, Mattia Lanzano -- will any of them rise?[/quote']

league one and two have been reviewed in august... so, no reviews for a looong time. Thomas, Severn and Day won't rise anyway, just don't buy them

hey glory, any idea when the next aussie review would likely be? im assuming the aussie league is only reviewed once per year (at best perhaps?).

good thread so far btw. lots of players, be interesting to see what some go up to. really is good for those on a low budget. it really is about time slovenia and slovakia were done. and some other smaller leagues in europe too, ireland hasnt been done since i can remember.

hey glory' date=' any idea when the next aussie review would likely be? im assuming the aussie league is only reviewed once per year (at best perhaps?).

[/quote']

It should be within the next month or two. Last one was January which is on the home run stretch for the league

how much do u think steve lustica will rise by?

Not sure havent seen him play but reports to Australia are that he is doing well. Played 7 out of 14 games with 1 goal in a team sitting second.

netherlands is over... big jump for Ibarra (72>80) and Aborah get his 75 back. The only one i missed was Menting (73>76), loaned out @ Eerste Divisie. Portugal is about to begin, don't miss out Ludovic and Mika :D

Ibarra was a great pick up' date=' cheers mate![/quote']

Ludovic (74-80) and Mika (72>78) have been too. Douglas got his +2 too as well(74>76). Big leagues are coming after Portugal, not a lot of material but for players loaned out: i'm not sure if SM is going to review players loaned out League One, Lega Pro1, etc.. In order to that I'm going to add some "DeepGreen" (possible risers) guys :D:D

Ludovic (74-80) and Mika (72>78) have been too. Douglas got his +2 too as well(74>76). Big leagues are coming after Portugal' date=' not a lot of material but for players loaned out: i'm not sure if SM is going to review players loaned out League One, Lega Pro1, etc.. In order to that I'm going to add some "DeepGreen" (possible risers) guys :D:D[/quote']

I believe they have in the past but i think it was pretty selective as well (Some players in lower leagues missed a +1 etc...)

Re: Riferimento: Re: 60-74 risers (divided into leagues)

Don't you mean Aaron Cresswell? Not Ryan Cresswell

yes, my fault. Aaron is the guy, just edited... :D

Batz has just risen to 75 as predicted, now there aren't sure cheap risers in Bundes, Serie A and Liga... :mad:

this guy is currently rated only 70 in the game. 24 starts this season for hammarby....has to be getting a rise when the swedish review comes around in the next month or so?

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/fadi-malke/leistungsdaten/spieler_36328.html

I think he'll go to about a 77/78 rating. a lot of first teamers at hammarby are in the 80/82 bracket tho, so maybe he can reach an 80?

this guy is currently rated only 70 in the game. 24 starts this season for hammarby....has to be getting a rise when the swedish review comes around in the next month or so?

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/fadi-malke/leistungsdaten/spieler_36328.html

I think he'll go to about a 77/78 rating. a lot of first teamers at hammarby are in the 80/82 bracket tho' date=' so maybe he can reach an 80?[/quote']

this guy's playing in 2nd division of sweden. he wont' be reviewed ever, unless he'll move to a 1st division club

With a Divison 5 team, Are Jonas Strifler and Maikol Neg.ro still rises ?... Just asking as Germany and Italy still being reviewed, Whats SM's way of working, Do the Bigger teams then review The divisons below days later ?