Sign in to follow this  
argala

60-74 risers (divided into leagues)

Re: 60-74 risers (divided into leagues)

With a Divison 5 team' date=' Are Jonas Strifler and Maikol Neg.ro still rises ?... Just asking as Germany and Italy still being reviewed, Whats SM's way of working, Do the Bigger teams then review The divisons below days later ?[/quote']

There be done when the second divisions are done mate likely to be in early 2012 :)

Florian Jungwirth. Dynamo Dresden player with 1500 minutes almost now. currently a 74 rating. given that a regular starter in 2.Bundesliga is 80 at the lower end and 85 at the top, i think he could easily be in line for a +6 to 80. which makes his 230k fee more of a bargain than it looks.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/jungwirth/profil/spieler_33078.html

With a Divison 5 team' date=' Are Jonas Strifler and Maikol Neg.ro still rises ?... Just asking as Germany and Italy still being reviewed, Whats SM's way of working, Do the Bigger teams then review The divisons below days later ?[/quote']

I would say they are risers.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/maikol-negro/profil/spieler_56755.html

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/jonas-strifler/profil/spieler_45761.html

i would say strifler from 70-75 and n>egro from 72>77/78

second divisons of the major european leagues should be reviewed about end of jan/feb after the jaunt to the americas for the reviews of brazil/arg etc.

I would say they are risers.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/maikol-negro/profil/spieler_56755.html

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/jonas-strifler/profil/spieler_45761.html

i would say strifler from 70-75 and n>egro from 72>77/78

second divisons of the major european leagues should be reviewed about end of jan/feb after the jaunt to the americas for the reviews of brazil/arg etc.

I brought Strifler but I think this other guy may of beat me to n-egro, I made the post over 2 weeks ago anyway :P

Paul Georges Ntep, he is rated only 67, however has played for the U-19 French NT, also known as Paul Madiba, he has started a bit for Auxerre, anyone know anything more about him? I think he could rise 5/6 here :)

Paul Georges Ntep' date=' he is rated only 67, however has played for the U-19 French NT, also known as Paul Madiba, he has started a bit for Auxerre, anyone know anything more about him? I think he could rise 5/6 here :)[/quote']

was an error, he is 75 now.

bump the chile risers

Nino ROJAS

Roberto LUCO

Renato GONZALEZ

Ronnie FERNANDEZ

all up next for review!

tnx for the bump... they'd be pretty sure but Ronnie, as according to Soccerway moved to Puerto Montt, although loaned out. He's pretty expensive (180k) so maybe better don't buy him :D :

Nino ROJAS 13 apps, 106 min 72

Roberto LUCO 9 apps 345 min 74

Renato GONZALEZ 7 apps 258 min 1 goal 74

Ronnie FERNANDEZ 6 apps 189 minutes 73

Daggers, no <74 risers in Brazilian Serie A, are there?

BUMP!

Chile review has begun.... ALECHA, Germán has been played 211 minutes last season in Primera Division of this country. added to the list.

Two guys from Ecuador will be really juicy risers:

CAICEDO, Flavio CM 23 74

ANANGONO, Juan CF 22 74

bot from El nacional. +6 guaranteed! tnx to Hysen for the heads up.... tomorrow I'll add three more names of ecuadorian risers :D

i did a search for this guy and he is a 76 rating?

2 guys called Juan ANANGONO: 76 and 74 rated' date=' both playing for El Nacional.

best deal is 74 rated, as he scored 22 goals last season!!

You deinitely should grab:

POROZO, Lenín RM 21 72 £50k more than 3000 minutes last season @ ESPOLI, although is in Barcelona SC squad in SM database... should rise to 78

2 guys called Juan ANANGONO: 76 and 74 rated' date=' both playing for El Nacional.

best deal is 74 rated, as he scored 22 goals last season!!

You deinitely should grab:

POROZO, Lenín RM 21 72 £50k more than 3000 minutes last season @ ESPOLI, although is in Barcelona SC squad in SM database... should rise to 78

yeah i got a few gems you havent named yet....just keep it hush hush until my bids are accepted!!!

yeah i got a few gems you havent named yet....just keep it hush hush until my bids are accepted!!!

for same reason I'm keeping the secret :D really surprised about ecuador reviews... waiting it for ages...

EDIT: Meanwhile, check Japanese, Swedish and Czech risers: recently added players :D

3 new Ecuadorian risers

ENDARA, Michael AM 24 Free Agent 73 1099 minutes @ Tecnico Universitario. 73>77

SOLIS, Armando CF 24 70 Free Agent 1118 minutes 3 goals @ Independiente 70>77

FOLLECO, Jorge AM 28 74 Imbabura 3008 minutes last season. now moved to Dep.Quito. 74>80 (tnx to daggers for the heads-up)

3 new Ecuadorian risers

ENDARA' date=' Michael[/color'] AM 24 Free Agent 73 1099 minutes @ Tecnico Universitario. 73>77

SOLIS, Armando CF 24 70 Free Agent 1118 minutes 3 goals @ Independiente 70>77

FOLLECO, Jorge AM 28 74 Imbabura 3008 minutes last season. now moved to Dep.Quito. 74>80 (tnx to daggers for the heads-up)

the other couple...

Alexis PALACIOS 70>72/73> ONLY 90MINS & 1 GOAL @ Tecnico Universitario

Jorge CEVALLOS 72>75/76 >2010 391MINS @ Barcelona SC, 2011 184MINS @ Deportivo Cuenca

not as great though....

the other couple...

Alexis PALACIOS 70>72/73> ONLY 90MINS & 1 GOAL @ Tecnico Universitario

Jorge CEVALLOS 72>75/76 >2010 391MINS @ Barcelona SC' date=' 2011 184MINS @ Deportivo Cuenca

not as great though....[/quote']

last guy from Ecuador:

LINARES, Walter. Deep green, as his rise isn't guaranteed 100%. Use to play in Ecuador 2nd div and Guatemalian league, so no stats about him.

I add CHENCINSKI, Tomer too. I've already recorded his name between finnish risers, as he played 2429 minutes last season and he's only rated 70. He recently moved to Swedish Allsvenskan, so grab him :D

I got Lenin Porozo' date=' he got a +4 yesterday but it seems also went straight back down -4, anyone know whats going on with this, it isn't the only player to happen to me on.[/quote']

I guess they still have some issues when they transfer rating changes from SW to SM. If you send a ticket I guess it'll soon be straightened out.

I guess they still have some issues when they transfer rating changes from SW to SM. If you send a ticket I guess it'll soon be straightened out.

problem should be fixed now:

Porozo (72>76) and Linares (74>75) already rised.. let's see others...

problem should be fixed now:

Porozo (72>76) and Linares (74>75) already rised.. let's see others...

my main man Jorge FOLLECO got a +4 to 78!

ecuador ratings gonna be very low i think..this guy played nearly every game for his club Imbabura and got a transfer to the top Quito club....

Michael Doughty, Queens Park Rangers: 72 ~ 75 (entry level PL rating - currently on loan at Crawley and playing. might get a review in March as he hasn't been on the database long)

Jack Compton, Falkirk: 73 ~ 75/76 (on loan at Scottish PL side St Johnstone)

Michael Doughty' date=' Queens Park Rangers: 72 ~ 75 (entry level PL rating - currently on loan at Crawley and playing. might get a review in March as he hasn't been on the database long)

Jack Compton, Falkirk: 73 ~ 75/76 (on loan at Scottish PL side St Johnstone)[/quote']

I'll add Compton, nice one.... Doughty needs more than his 377 minutes in League Two in order to get a rise.. let see if he'll be in first squad.

I'm going to announce tomorrow a good name for Mexican review...