Sign in to follow this  
argala

60-74 risers (divided into leagues)

Re: 60-74 risers (divided into leagues)

I have another great riser for you but not until i've signed him next weekend as i'm waiting for his transfer ban to run out. he's got nearly 2000 minutes and he's only rated 74. i'll be there with my bid at 12:01am when his ban runs out thats for sure :P

Salazar has been rised to 75' date=' good guy :D

Go for VELAZQUEZ, Carlos (27,74). According to SM he's @ Club Leon, but his real club is Pachuca and he's already played 900 minutes in 1st division. +4 i guaranteed

Great job again Argala..don't understand the motivation that guys like you and Daggers put in to research and publish these global risers-but well done.

Need to spread rep before I give it to you again-since it seems that's the only reward for all the hard work :(

Salazar has been rised to 75' date=' good guy :D

Go for VELAZQUEZ, Carlos (27,74). According to SM he's @ Club Leon, but his real club is Pachuca and he's already played 900 minutes in 1st division. +4 i guaranteed

http://www.soccerway.com/players/carlos-fernando-velazquez-castillo/14344/

Just want to point out that he seems to have lost his starting spot to Rodolfo Costa since the New Year.

Still a great find though!

Jack Ainsley @ Ipswich Town. 63 rating. already has 90 minutes in the championship. former England U17 international. Signed for Ipswich last summer when Rushden & Diamonds folded. would expect him to go straight from 63 ~ 75

Jon Stewart @ Burnley: 63 ~ 75. missed the league one review after his transfer from Bournemouth. he made 5 appearances for a side that finished in the top six last year in that division. I think that will be enough to give him a rise, especially being a goalkeeper. His curent 63 rating was given upon being newed onto the database while playing for Weymouth at level 6 of the pyramid (Conference South), which was a long time ago (Feb 2010 according to Soccerwiki). You can sign him for £300 a week wages.

Jake Jervis @ Birmingham: 72 ~ 76. first loan spell was at Swindon this season until January. Birmingham called him back and sent him to Preston in League One after impressing so much in League 2. He's having a good breakthru season, won't get a massive rise but a slightly bigger one than the league 2 cap of 75 I think. He even has european football on his appearance record, albeit 3 minutes.

Kadeem Harris @ Cardiff City. signed for the bluebirds in January and has a 70 rating. wouldnt bet against him going from 70 ~ 77, but most likely 70 ~ 76 maybe for now. he has 1000 minutes for the season at league one level.

Joe Edwards @ Bristol City. He's only a 70 rating as he was only playing the conference previously. He signed on loan at Yeovil in January and has started three games for them and scored a goal aswell (not bad). depending when the championship review is, he could possibly go 70 ~ 75.

Shaun Jeffers @ Coventry. Only has a couple of sub appearances for the sky blues, but it could have him go from 73 ~ 75 I'd have thought.

Liam Moore @ Leicester City. 1500 minutes in league two and 90 in the championship. should rise for sure 72 ~ 75

Paul Bignot @ Blackpool: 67 ~ 73. 871 minutes and counting on loan in league two. not a significant rise but he hasn't missed a game since he signed on loan in November.

Curtis Main @ Middlesbrough. 68 ~ 75. got some championship minutes under his belt.

Sam Hoskins @ Southampton. is an appearance in the FA cup enough to move him from 70 ~ 75? quite possibly.

Ryan Doble @ Southampton. almost 500 minutes on loan in league 1. 73 ~ 75.

some more for you Argala :) and this completes my crawl of the second divisions of the big 5 leagues in europe. regards the german 2.bundesliga, I ignored all players with minutes in the regional divisions for their clubs' B teams. I'm not sure if these are actually considered so I just ignored them.

Andy Drury @ Ipswich Town. Was on loan at Crawley until Christmas. might get a bump from 70 ~ 74 since his current 70 rating was obtained in the Conference with Luton, and he's played at a higher level since then.

Damien Dufour @ Chateauroux. he's moved to Auxerre and this hasn't been updated yet. he has one appearance in Ligue 1 and a couple for chateuaroux in ligue 2. 65 ~ 77? i dont know what the reviews go like for a ligue 1 appearance so thats a guess.

Alessandro Ligi @ Crotone. full 90 mins of serie B action, got to be worth a rise from

66 ~ 75

Ricardo Chara @ Empoli. has 90 minutes in the coppa italia. maybe a 70 ~ 75?

Giovanni Zandrini @ Reggina. 180 minutes of Serie B. got to rise. 73 ~ 76

Jonis Khoris @ Reggina. could be in for a small rise, probably only 74 ~ 75/76

Jan Washausen @ Eintracht Braunschweig. 500 mins in 2.Bundesliga. 74 ~ 77

Stephane Gusche @ Hansa Rostock. 74 ~ 75/76

some more for you Argala :) and this completes my crawl of the second divisions of the big 5 leagues in europe. regards the german 2.bundesliga' date=' I ignored all players with minutes in the regional divisions for their clubs' B teams. I'm not sure if these are actually considered so I just ignored them.

Andy Drury @ Ipswich Town. Was on loan at Crawley until Christmas. might get a bump from 70 ~ 74 since his current 70 rating was obtained in the Conference with Luton, and he's played at a higher level since then.

Damien Dufour @ Chateauroux. he's moved to Auxerre and this hasn't been updated yet. he has one appearance in Ligue 1 and a couple for chateuaroux in ligue 2. 65 ~ 77? i dont know what the reviews go like for a ligue 1 appearance so thats a guess.

Alessandro Ligi @ Crotone. full 90 mins of serie B action, got to be worth a rise from

66 ~ 75

Ricardo Chara @ Empoli. has 90 minutes in the coppa italia. maybe a 70 ~ 75?

Giovanni Zandrini @ Reggina. 180 minutes of Serie B. got to rise. 73 ~ 76

Jonis Khoris @ Reggina. could be in for a small rise, probably only 74 ~ 75/76

Jan Washausen @ Eintracht Braunschweig. 500 mins in 2.Bundesliga. 74 ~ 77

Stephane Gusche @ Hansa Rostock. 74 ~ 75/76[/quote']

Really appreciated, dude :D. Repped you and added guys you mentioned yesterday already, I'm going to add these guys too. Just a little point out: can't see Dufour appearence in L1, he's playing in Auxerre II but yeah, he should rise to 75. Don't think Khoris going to rise, italian 4th division rating are really low, and he played a couple of minutes, let's see if he's going to play in reggina. Finally, Drury is going to get a bigger rise, at least 77 as he played almost 1000 minutes of championship and counting. :D

Added to the list GALVAN, Martín(18, 73) as possible mexican riser. 2 goals in the last mexican 2nd division.

Buy him altough his rise isn't guaranteed, as he's going to leave Cruz Azul and he used to be a Mexican niño prodigio and he still has a lot of admirers there..

No problem matey :)

I'm going to add these guys too. Just a little point out: can't see Dufour appearence in L1' date=' he's playing in Auxerre II but yeah, he should rise to 75.[/quote']

7 minutes:

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/damien-dufour/leistungsdaten/spieler_57155.html

Don't think Khoris going to rise' date=' italian 4th division rating are really low, and he played a couple of minutes, let's see if he's going to play in reggina. [/quote']

I actually I agree with this...I had only noticed his minutes in the coppa italia and assumed they were for Reggina when they are'nt.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/jonis-khoris/leistungsdaten/spieler_88240.html

Finally' date=' Drury is going to get a bigger rise, at least 77 as he played almost 1000 minutes of championship and counting. :D[/quote']

those 1000 minutes were in league 2 for crawley, but he does have 500 in the champ.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/andy-drury/profil/spieler_104723.html

Those 7 minutes were in this game.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/fc-girondins-bordeaux-aj-auxerre/index/spielbericht_24025.html

6th of may' date=' 2005! it doesn't count :D:D

those 1000 minutes were in league 2 for crawley, but he does have 500 in the champ.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/andy-drury/profil/spieler_104723.html

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/andy-drury/leistungsdaten-detail/spieler_104723.html

540 minutes in championship 2011/2012

532 minutes in championship 2010/2011 :rolleyes:

Added to the list GALVAN' date=' Martín[/color'](18, 73) as possible mexican riser. 2 goals in the last mexican 2nd division.

Buy him altough his rise isn't guaranteed, as he's going to leave Cruz Azul and he used to be a Mexican niño prodigio and he still has a lot of admirers there..

ALANIS, Oscar 74

signed to Querétaro

may get a +1/2, 6 apps off the bench, but only 40 mins...

ok' date=' i signed the player at last with the nice amount minutes. Paul Jones, Peterborough United. 74 - 80. has to be. maybe even an 81.[/quote']

Oh yeah thought we had him down! nice work. i think he has lost his spot back to Joe Lewis though. nevertheless, a riser...

on the other hand, league 2. safe to say not worth investing...

Oh yeah thought we had him down! nice work. i think he has lost his spot back to Joe Lewis though. nevertheless' date=' a riser...

on the other hand, league 2. safe to say not worth investing...[/quote']

mate, I'm pretty sure they're going to review championship, not league 2. As you've set your SM in english could be a misunderstood. But when they review last summer L1 and L2, my SM that's in spanish, said Engand "Serie 3" and "Serie 4". I'm pretty sure this's championship...

ok' date=' i signed the player at last with the nice amount minutes. Paul Jones, Peterborough United. 74 - 80. has to be. maybe even an 81.[/quote']

tnx Dude, added with your other names to the list... :D

Meanwhile, Shota Bibilov, the only russian 74- found, rose +5.... He's the 40th player recommendend by this thread who rose. Enjoy and keep worthing money tnx to us fellas :D

mate' date=' I'm pretty sure they're going to review championship, not league 2. As you've set your SM in english could be a misunderstood. But when they review last summer L1 and L2, my SM that's in spanish, said Engand "Serie 3" and "Serie 4". I'm pretty sure this's championship...[/quote']

i think your right actually...its says division 2 in english, and i presume its the championship rather than League 2...

Re: Riferimento: 60-74 risers (divided into leagues)

Which 60-74 player could rise in the Championship??? (England)

Curtis Main - FWD/68 - Middlesborough

Adam Legzdins - GK/67 - Derby County

Both could well rise, even if they don't, for the price their both be good additions.

Added two guys to Championship list:

EASTHAM, Ashley,72 and DEAN, Harlee64: IMHO they'll reach 75 for sure.

As you can see in the first posts, now there are some players in silver: that means I'm scouting them, although some of them have slightly chance to rise. My advice is don't buy these players atm, unless you're in a really really competitive setup and you can't pick anything better from those clubs.

Update: unluckily, FOFO, García former Villarreal B probably won't rise, as he moved to Ponferradina. I leave his name here as maybe SM reb¡view count his minutes reviewing Villarreal B. Let's see what will happen :D