Sign in to follow this  
argala

60-74 risers (divided into leagues)

Re: 60-74 risers (divided into leagues)

UPDATE

Italy and france reviews are over. KORO KONE has been the only good riser there' date=' as indicated. During England review some of these 10k guys can rise... I can't see actually no 100% guaranteed 75+, but let's see.

Added a guy in Norwegian League, tomorrow one in Danish too... :rolleyes:[/quote']

You serious??

What about these players?

Gurtner

Damonte

Negro

Russo

Falcinelli

Ilari

UPDATE

Italy and france reviews are over. KORO KONE has been the only good riser there' date=' as indicated. During England review some of these 10k guys can rise... I can't see actually no 100% guaranteed 75+, but let's see.

Added a guy in Norwegian League, tomorrow one in Danish too... :rolleyes:[/quote']

2nd UPDATE

Didn't see WALKER, Sam is still a <75 player. I mentioned him when he's 72, now he's 74 and he'll rise to 77 I guess.

Another Gk you'd grab is JANSSON, Oscar, as he's playing regularly at Shamrock Rovers, reignin champions of Ireland. At the end of the season he can easily reach 77 too.

I tidied up the lists, erasing comments so it'd be easier look at them.

Also added ANIER, Hannes to Danish League (thanks to daggers for the heads up ;) ) and some other guys to Eastern and Northern European leagues, check them out :D:D

UPDATE:

Australian review is 50% completed... Missed Jeggo, who actually I've already known but I didn't mention and Goodwin, completely missed. You're still in time for only one grab for club, as review will be completed this tuesday. Take Ibini-Isei from Central CM, really juicy riser (go for Rogic if he's already taken), Zachary Anderson from Gold Coast, the 26yo Alex Smith of Wellington, and Brattan of Brisbane.

Re: Respuesta: 60-74 risers (divided into leagues)

Hi argala' date=' Which players interesting of these features may be in Greece and Ukraine are now reviewing?

Great job!!:D[/quote']

I mentioned only one player from Greece, PAPADOPOULOS, Amvrosis, but he's risen today to 76... I'm currently scoping Ukraine for risers... If i find a <75 player, you know this is the right place where you can find him :D

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: 60-74 risers (divided into leagues)

I mentioned only one player from Greece' date=' PAPADOPOULOS, Amvrosis, but he's risen today to 76... I'm currently scoping Ukraine for risers... If i find a <75 player, you know this is the right place where you can find him :D

Ups I'm late jejeje :P Thanks I will be attentive to developments

Greetings!! ;)

Argala' date=' Cammy Smith needs to go on the list, breaking through at aberdeen.

il update you with a few more i come across later..[/quote']

Abdul Osman got a +1 (78 > greece)

Tony Watt of Celtic, scored twice on his debut. 72

Kamani HILL 74 - MLS

some croatians, may only get minor rises to 75..

KATANEC, Matija 74

VUCEMILOVIC-GRGIC, Duje 73

GOLUB, Dragutin 70

KURTIN, Marin 68

Abdul Osman got a +1 (78 > greece)

Tony Watt of Celtic' date=' scored twice on his debut. 72

Kamani HILL 74 - MLS

some croatians, may only get minor rises to 75..

KATANEC, Matija 74

VUCEMILOVIC-GRGIC, Duje 73

GOLUB, Dragutin 70

KURTIN, Marin 68[/quote']

nice, added to the list... added Estrada to MLS too, he's a starter now...

Warning: This Golub fella may not get reviewed. My info has him at 2nd division club NK RUDES since february 2012.

soccerway isn't always 100% and i wouldn't buy unless a croatian tells me different

Warning: This Golub fella may not get reviewed. My info has him at 2nd division club NK RUDES since february 2012.

soccerway isn't always 100% and i wouldn't buy unless a croatian tells me different

yeah, he's officially playing at 2.NHL. Due to my experience with ratings review, I guess he'll get a rise if we keep the secret and noone moves him to free agent list.. :D

Anyway I agree with you, his rise isn't guaranteed... :D

yeah' date=' he's officially playing at 2.NHL. Due to my experience with ratings review, I guess he'll get a rise if we keep the secret and noone moves him to free agent list.. :D

Anyway I agree with you, his rise isn't guaranteed... :D[/quote']

yeah purely stuck him on as he had some minutes, started 8 games until the winter break..

was at Rudes before he moved, maybe it was a loan deal.

12/02/12 Sibenik to Rudes

05/07/11 Rudeš to Šibenik Free

10/01/11 Celje to Rudeš Free

UPDATE

Ukraine review is over: no >75 risers as predicted...

Did you notice new added players who gonna be reviewed? :D

Markiet (70) should get +5 tomorrow. Can't see any <75 player in Belgium, but in Turkey TAŞCI, Mehmet should rise to 75/76 easily.

UPDATE

Ukraine review is over: no >75 risers as predicted...

Did you notice new added players who gonna be reviewed? :D

Markiet (70) should get +5 tomorrow. Can't see any <75 player in Belgium' date=' but in Turkey TAŞCI, Mehmet should rise to 75/76 easily.

I've only just found this thread, and bought Markiet yesterday on your advice. He got a +5 today. I know I will be using this thread a lot more now. You are doing a wonderful job here Argala.

page 1 bro' date=' page 1!!!!!!! why dont u try that 1st??

*actually il save you the time..

no.[/quote']

That list is old and has not been updated to show that the Portugal players there have risen.

That list is old and has not been updated to show that the Portugal players there have risen.

they are up to date. the rises are shown.

i have added to save him the time that there are no portugal 74 & under risers clearly underneath.

ask argala, & i do contribute a lot to this thread. its his baby and im like the god parent :P