Sign in to follow this  
argala

60-74 risers (divided into leagues)

Re: 60-74 risers (divided into leagues)

they are up to date. the rises are shown.

i have added to save him the time that there are no portugal 74 & under risers clearly underneath.

ask argala' date=' & i do contribute a lot to this thread. its his baby and im like the god parent :P[/quote']

They looked like the predictions, and I was wondering why all of them were correct. But hey ho, there are no new Portugal risers there that I see. :)

They looked like the predictions' date=' and I was wondering why all of them were correct. But hey ho, there are no new Portugal risers there that I see. :)[/quote']

i think his color code is red for real ratings, and grey/green for predics..

page 1 bro' date=' page 1!!!!!!! why dont u try that 1st??

*actually il save you the time..

no.[/quote']

PORTUGUESE RISER- URGENT!!

Actually i find a guy who gonna rise...

Giovanaz ASSIS, playing @ Freamunde but loaned out from Guimaraes, played 1000 minutes of Liga de Honra. 75 guaranteed. :D

PORTUGUESE RISER- URGENT!!

Actually i find a guy who gonna rise...

Giovanaz ASSIS' date=' playing @ Freamunde but loaned out from Guimaraes, played 1000 minutes of Liga de Honra. 75 guaranteed. :D[/quote']

im not sure, freamunde are 2nd bottom, one game to go.. maybe 73..

Danny North (Sligo Rovers) and Chris Fagan (St Patricks) from Irish league. Especially I'm pretty surprised why North isn't already mentioned, I'm very sure that Irish league will be reviewed this summer as SM usually reviews the leagues which are in setup form.

Aaron Sinclair of Partick Thistle has started 28 games this season and has attracted interest from down south. The 20 year old Scottish left back is currently rated at 62 and should rise to 74 atleast.

Danny North (Sligo Rovers) and Chris Fagan (St Patricks) from Irish league. Especially I'm pretty surprised why North isn't already mentioned' date=' I'm very sure that Irish league will be reviewed this summer as SM usually reviews the leagues which are in setup form.[/quote']

yeah but the problem is sm have players with teams in the Irish league who left 2 years ago,it's a joke,most of the squads are not correct..

Greg Bolger rated 72 should be another to rise to 76/77 if sm bothered..

yeah but the problem is sm have players with teams in the Irish league who left 2 years ago' date='it's a joke,most of the squads are not correct..

Greg Bolger rated 72 should be another to rise to 76/77 if sm bothered..[/quote']

Totally agree mate. Wee leagues don't get a look in!

ireland prem should be done at some point

not sure that scot lower divisions will ever be done though..

yeah but strange there are players at clubs that haven't been their for 2 years or so !!

Plus a lot of first team players are rated much lower than subs(and for some time)

yeah but strange there are players at clubs that haven't been their for 2 years or so !!

Plus a lot of first team players are rated much lower than subs(and for some time)

if you list them for me i can change them on soccerwiki...

Leicester are leading the chase to sign the prolific Jamie Vardy of Fleetwood' date=' a reported bid of £750,000 has been made. Currently rated 68 on the database, sign him up![/quote']

thank's for the heads up... When his transfer will be official I'll add him to the list :D

thank's for the heads up... When his transfer will be official I'll add him to the list :D

The bid from Leicester has been accepted and the transfer will complete tomorrow...

It's looking like Vardy will be the first £1million non-league player.

Also you can remove Nathaniel PINNEY from the list as he's been release by Palace.

BEKTASI, Deni Mid 19 70 NK Karlovac £10k

Might be worth adding to Croatia (rating changes this week) who has featured since march in 10 games starting in the last 4 out of 5 matches for 515 minutes.

Also obviously if you can might be worth stretching just above 74 to buy Kovacic (75 costs about 400k) who is obviously in for a big rise (and a big talent.)

BEKTASI' date=' Deni Mid 19 70 NK Karlovac £10k

Might be worth adding to Croatia (rating changes this week) who has featured since march in 10 games starting in the last 4 out of 5 matches for 515 minutes.

Also obviously if you can might be worth stretching just above 74 to buy Kovacic (75 costs about 400k) who is obviously in for a big rise (and a big talent.)[/quote']

great spot, i found a belgian in Aaron VERWILLIGEN, his club have just been promoted to the top flight, so hopefully he has a contract for next season.

Respuesta: 60-74 risers (divided into leagues)

hi, this is a very interesting post, I have many 10k risers, but the problem is SM don,t rewiew some legues many time ago, so my cuestion is:

If a player has minutes in sason 2010-2011, but in the next season, he hasn´t played, maybe this player don,t rise , or this rise will be more little?

For example, a 70 rated player in FINLAND, 1200 minutes in season 2010, so he shloud to 76-77, but in last season he only played 350 minutes, what kind of rise FOR HIM?

thanks

Re: Respuesta: 60-74 risers (divided into leagues)

If a player has minutes in season 2010-2011' date=' but in the next season, he hasn´t played, maybe this player don't rise, or this rise will be more little?

For example, a 70 rated player in FINLAND, 1200 minutes in season 2010, so he shloud to 76-77, but in last season he only played 350 minutes, what kind of rise FOR HIM?

thanks[/quote']

He will still get a rise based on his appearances in the previous seasons, if he merits it. SM does not usually avoid increasing players' ratings if they merit it. If they did not increase the player for his past appearances then it could be for 2 reasons:

1. Irrespective of the minutes played, his performance was awful. So SM decided his current rating is appropriate.

2. SM missed out on him, which you can send them a ticket to alert them.

Riferimento: Re: 60-74 risers (divided into leagues)

BEKTASI' date=' Deni Mid 19 70 NK Karlovac £10k

Also obviously if you can might be worth stretching just above 74 to buy Kovacic (75 costs about 400k) who is obviously in for a big rise (and a big talent.)[/quote']

added to the list.... Hamroun (74>78) and Tasci (73>75) rose as predicted....

what about Tonci KUKOC of Hajduk Split rated 72 got 1029 mins this season

he's been in the list for ages... THIS is the list you can easily read in the first posts...

42.gifCroatia - T-Com 1. HNL

BLAGOJEVIC' date=' Slavko[/color'] 72>76

KUKOC, Tonci 72>77

LUSTICA, Steven 70>75

ANTUNOVIC, Adrian 73

OBSIVAC, Jure 72>75

JHONNES, Souza 74>76

HERCEG, Jakša 70>75

GOLUB, Dragutin 70>77

KATANEC, Matija 74>75

VUJCIC, Stephan 74>77

VUCEMILOVIC-GRGIC, Duje 73>75

KURTIN, Marin 68

BEKTASI, Deni 70>75

he's been in the list for ages... THIS is the list you can easily read in the first posts...

42.gifCroatia - T-Com 1. HNL

BLAGOJEVIC' date=' Slavko[/color'] 72>76

KUKOC, Tonci 72>77

LUSTICA, Steven 70>75

ANTUNOVIC, Adrian 73

OBSIVAC, Jure 72>75

JHONNES, Souza 74>76

HERCEG, Jakša 70>75

GOLUB, Dragutin 70>77

KATANEC, Matija 74>75

VUJCIC, Stephan 74>77

VUCEMILOVIC-GRGIC, Duje 73>75

KURTIN, Marin 68

BEKTASI, Deni 70>75

sorry missed him for some reason

An update on Heiner Mora of Hønefoss BK.

Appearances: 11 starts out of 12 possible games (995 minutes)

Goals: 0

Assists: 3

Hønefoss BK are currently 6th on the table

Rating: 60