Sign in to follow this  
argala

60-74 risers (divided into leagues)

Re: 60-74 risers (divided into leagues)

An update on Heiner Mora of Hønefoss BK.

Appearances: 11 starts out of 12 possible games (995 minutes)

Goals: 0

Assists: 3

Hønefoss BK are currently 6th on the table

Rating: 60

already in our list :D

An update on Heiner Mora of Hønefoss BK.

Appearances: 11 starts out of 12 possible games (995 minutes)

Goals: 0

Assists: 3

Hønefoss BK are currently 6th on the table

Rating: 60

He has also around 6000 minutes in Costa Rica which weren't accounted for yet. I am expecting a +20 for him at least.. his only problem are the 27 years that he already has..

He has also around 6000 minutes in Costa Rica which weren't accounted for yet. I am expecting a +20 for him at least.. his only problem are the 27 years that he already has..

not to mention well over a dozen apps for the NT...i think he could go +22...

Maybe it's too late to grab them... I noticed yesterday but I couldn't put before as a GW was starting... Some last minute croatian risers :D

Damir CEHIC 72 possibly will rise to 75. Few minutes in Croatia, but in Slovenia he had.

Semiran CELA 70, moved to Albania... Probably +2/+3

BEKTASI' date=' Deni Mid 19 70 NK Karlovac £10k[/quote']

I see this guy didn't rise, and his team on SM only have 9 players. 2 of them had changes a couple of days ago, but they aren't listed in the player datatbase changes. I'm assuming Croatia is done now, so does that mean they've missed him?

I see this guy didn't rise' date=' and his team on SM only have 9 players. 2 of them had changes a couple of days ago, but they aren't listed in the player datatbase changes. I'm assuming Croatia is done now, so does that mean they've missed him?[/quote']

nah, look at his side...2nd bottom...plus he had very few minutes.

nah' date=' look at his side...2nd bottom...plus he had very few minutes.[/quote']

I guess SM didn't review already relegated clubs, although they did for Belgium, Turkey etc... so our guy Bektasi hasn't been reviewed. Actually, we've been lucky to see Slavko BLAGOJEVIC who rose due yo his transfer to Istra. Croatia is over now:

Kukoc +9

Lustica +7

Herceg +6

Blagojevic +6

Vujcic +6

Obsivac +5

Vucemilovic +4

Jhonnes +3 pretty nice $$$ :D

60 rated Sergio Manoel of Coritiba can go on the list....

yep, noticed him.... also the two guys recently added to Sandnes Ulf.. Pretty weird ratings daggers, huh? Normally guys with minutes in Brazil Serie A (and in Norway too) get a 75... Really can't understand why Manoel 60...

yep' date=' noticed him.... also the two guys recently added to Sandnes Ulf.. Pretty weird ratings daggers, huh? Normally guys with minutes in Brazil Serie A (and in Norway too) get a 75... Really can't understand why Manoel 60...[/quote']

maybe they like to throw a few curve balls in or he was waiting to go the database from ages ago when he was a mirassol player...

plenty of new croatia youth players going on at 72/73...

hey cant complain though, they may become a starter in a couple seasons and get a nice rise, much like KUKOC today...

if anything, id like to see more 72/73 players go on in the bigger leagues (but not the top leagues) like brazil, argentina, austria, switzerland for example , especially youth players and ones begin bought from lower/minor leagues ie Heiner MORA (bad example, he was a key player in Costa Rica but get my drift....) & Sergio MANOEL...

getting a 72/73 and hanging on to them for ages and they do get a nice rise is more satisfying than a 75! not to mention cheap wages...

it is great for managing small clubs with low wage budgets, to have more 72/73 risers than 75s... big gap in wages, 3.5K for a 72/73 to 7K+ for a 75....

60 rated Sergio Manoel of Coritiba can go on the list....

Wanted to post the same just waited till my bid in 7046 gets accepted (got him already in 7777 ),it took SM only 30 hours to accept my bid :rolleyes:

and I have a feeling SM are just being lazy and didn't check him properly before adding to db

Well done guys for this great tread!

Wanted to post the same just waited till my bid in 7046 gets accepted (got him already in 7777 )' date='it took SM only 30 hours to accept my bid :rolleyes:

and I have a feeling SM are just being lazy and didn't check him properly before adding to db

Well done guys for this great tread![/quote']

yeah i wanted him too but i needed some sales first! u should post on the 7777 thread more mate! ur doing a good job @ kettering, nicking all my risers!

like u i didnt mention him until i bought him in the teams i needed him for!

I see this guy didn't rise' date=' and his team on SM only have 9 players. 2 of them had changes a couple of days ago, but they aren't listed in the player datatbase changes. I'm assuming Croatia is done now, so does that mean they've missed him?[/quote']

SM won't always review relegated teams for fear of overrating poor players.

Look at it another way it doesn't matter how many minutes. He is effectively a 2.HNL player and should be rated no more than 70 as such. sell him. croatia done

Quality thread of course but I thought I could offer some help -

Germany 2nd Div :

Strifler should be removed, hes only played 4 all season.

Slovenia:

Arpad Vas 72 to 80 - surely cant happen, his team finished rock bottom. He only played 19. So I guess I should release?

Triglav are 2nd bottom and have playoff against team in div 2 to stay up and they have Brajic a player you predict to go to 78..not going to happen? 19 apps.

Quality thread of course but I thought I could offer some help -

Germany 2nd Div :

Strifler should be removed' date=' hes only played 4 all season.

Slovenia:

Arpad Vas 72 to 80 - surely cant happen, his team finished rock bottom. He only played 19. So I guess I should release?

Triglav are 2nd bottom and have playoff against team in div 2 to stay up and they have Brajic a player you predict to go to 78..not going to happen? 19 apps.[/quote']

if alemannia will be reviewed (not sure about that as they've been relegated) he'll sure get 76+ as in 2010-2011 he played 2100 minutes in 3.L, and that's enough... :D

About slovenian, yeah the predictions are really up-to-date, but personally i'm not sure if it'll be reviewed ever. I's waiting 3 years Vas rise, and it's like paying to him 1M wage for a poor rise. As I told a couple of times in this thread, just don't buy 1Peruvian 2Finnish 3Estonian 4Slovenian 5Slovakian 6Lithuanian 7Latvian 8Bosnian risers, as SM aren't reviewing them animore...

Gary Warren 28 year old centre back from Newport County has signed for Inverness and should play a part in Inverness plans next season he could be one to keep an eye on as he is only rated at 67 so even with a few games he should get a a +8 as their lowest rated centre back is 75 so could be worth a wee punt for 10k.

Following on from a riser Sir Mark Hughes as just put down.

I would definitely buy Elliot Hewitt now, He moved to Ipswich just over a week ago and I can see him getting game time their, Ive heard that Ipswich havent been playing a natural right back as Edwards has been their so there could be a big chance for Elliot Hewitt.

At Just 18 years old you cant go wrong really with him being £10K, If hes at external in any of your game worlds, snap him up. ;)

I would definitely buy Elliot Hewitt now' date=' He moved to Ipswich just over a week ago and I can see him getting game time their, Ive heard that Ipswich havent been playing a natural right back as Edwards has been their so there could be a big chance for Elliot Hewitt.

At Just 18 years old you cant go wrong really with him being £10K, If hes at external in any of your game worlds, snap him up. ;)[/quote']

Yea I have read a bit about Hewitt he seems to be a decent prospect,the one I added is no prospect just a guy who will rise if he gets a few games with Inverness lack of central defence seems a distinct possibility.

I guess SM didn't review already relegated clubs' date=' although they did for Belgium, Turkey etc... so our guy Bektasi hasn't been reviewed.[/quote']

Same story for Golub?

Hello guys. Look at Choco of ludogarets... He as played almost all bulgarian games and he was bulgarian champion this year. He is brazillian and as 71. I think that is a great buy for 10k ;) Sergio manoel of coritiba i will buy too ;)

I dont have a lot of money in my nottingham forrest and i need players to sell in the future so i decide to look out cheap players to made money in the future. Can anyone tell more players that will rise and hopefully soon? I only want buy players at max 400/500k

hi' date=' i found a good riser in the CZECH REPUBLIC league.

Zdenek KLESNIL (70) . SIGMA OLOMOUC. 652 m and 6 goals¡¡

he should rise to 76-77 right??????[/quote']

yes, he will! nice pick mate... :D

I would definitely buy Elliot Hewitt now' date=' He moved to Ipswich just over a week ago and I can see him getting game time their, Ive heard that Ipswich havent been playing a natural right back as Edwards has been their so there could be a big chance for Elliot Hewitt.

At Just 18 years old you cant go wrong really with him being £10K, If hes at external in any of your game worlds, snap him up. ;)[/quote']

tnx, added to the list

Gary Warren 28 year old centre back from Newport County has signed for Inverness and should play a part in Inverness plans next season he could be one to keep an eye on as he is only rated at 67 so even with a few games he should get a a +8 as their lowest rated centre back is 75 so could be worth a wee punt for 10k.

added to the list as well :D