Sign in to follow this  
argala

60-74 risers (divided into leagues)

Re: 60-74 risers (divided into leagues)

Hello guys. Look at Choco of ludogarets... He as played almost all bulgarian games and he was bulgarian champion this year. He is brazillian and as 71. I think that is a great buy for 10k ;) Sergio manoel of coritiba i will buy too ;)

I dont have a lot of money in my nottingham forrest and i need players to sell in the future so i decide to look out cheap players to made money in the future. Can anyone tell more players that will rise and hopefully soon? I only want buy players at max 400/500k

look at the first six posts of this thread mate.. :D

CHENCINSKI, Tomer (70>77) and OLSSON, Jakob (73>76) rose today... Now waiting for MBUTA rise (he should go to 75) for Sweden... Sincerely Larsson rise is pretty difficult, as he's free agent right now, but let's see... Grab Hejret and Klesnil for Czech review :D

Hey guys, what do think of these ones?:

Kelvin Bossman from Gana, he is 21 and plays for Helmond Sport in the EERSTE DIVISIE.

He played 569 minutes in 19 games but just in 4 of them he was in the starting line-up, he scored 2 goals and is in the DB with 64.

Also,

Leonardo Valencia also 21, a defender who plays for Unión La Calera in Chile. This season he played 973 minutes in 18 games 10 of them in the starting line-up, and he scored 1 goal. He is 72 in the DB.

Sorry if it's a re-post and poor english ;)

Hey guys' date=' what do think of these ones?:

Kelvin Bossman from Gana, he is 21 and plays for Helmond Sport in the EERSTE DIVISIE.

He played 569 minutes in 19 games but just in 4 of them he was in the starting line-up, he scored 2 goals and is in the DB with 64.

Also,

Leonardo Valencia also 21, a defender who plays for Unión La Calera in Chile. This season he played 973 minutes in 18 games 10 of them in the starting line-up, and he scored 1 goal. He is 72 in the DB.

Sorry if it's a re-post and poor english ;)[/quote']

Helmond will never be reviewed so unless he gets a move not worth it..

from what i have seen in the last couple years....only england league 1&2' date=' and the top 5 (england/germany/france/italy/spain) 2nd division.[/quote']

Didn't River Plate been reviewed in Argentina nacional B?

possibly' date=' but it was just river plate. there has never been a nacional B review that i can remember.[/quote']

Ok, thanks! Well, let's hope for a transfer and see what the other player can rise ;)

With Charlton getting promoted Bradley Pritchard will be in for a rise.

1076 minutes. = 72 -> 77 ??

Barak Moshe of Jeruselum 1282 mins 1 goal = 70 -> 77/78?

A couple of starters for Helsinki

Sumasalo 72 -> 78/80

Schuller 74 -> 78/80

Uruguay

Gonzalo Castillo starter for Cerro Largo 72 -> 78+ ?

Fernando Ruocco of Fenix 4 games as sub. 73 -> 75?

Maximiliano Córdoba of River plate. Quite a few games as sub. 1 goal 70 -> 75

Peru

Leonardo Valencia. Starter for union la clara 72 -> 77+

japan

Kohei Kuroki a couple of sub. Only 11 mins so if gets a few more minutes from the bench 72 -> 75?

Another player:

Igor Stefanovic, he is a Goal Keeper, 24 years old very strong physically with 193cm.

He is serbian and played this season in the portuguese second division for Santa Clara with 30 games all in the starting line-up.

June 7th he signed for the portuguese champions OPorto, he will probably play for Porto B, that will compete in the second league.

However, Stefanovic is just 70 in the DB, for sure a nice riser.

Another player:

Igor Stefanovic' date=' he is a Goal Keeper, 24 years old very strong physically with 193cm.

He is serbian and played this season in the portuguese second division for Santa Clara with 30 games all in the starting line-up.

June 7th he signed for the portuguese champions OPorto, he will probably play for Porto B, that will compete in the second league.

However, Stefanovic is just 70 in the DB, for sure a nice riser.[/quote']

Nice find mate.

Anybody no any cheap risers from the Czech League? Its reviewed after the Swedish league.

page 1?

Hejret already risen' date=' & Klesnil to come

if your after risers over 75, wrong thread benny boy! :P:D

have a look here..

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=119007[/url]

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=118927

page 1?

Hejret already risen' date=' & Klesnil to come

if your after risers over 75, wrong thread benny boy! :P:D

have a look here..

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=119007[/url]

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=118927

Thought there would be more than there is on the first page. :P

Not really looking for big risers anyway, most players on their cost the same amount as some players would who are at the rating that the risers are rising to. ;)

Thanks for the links, not to sure I will be buying anybody, might look what rating changes there is in 5 weeks when bans come off players where I am a team in a division 4 set up what isnt competitive.