EDL.. European Draft League.. Drafts/Match Reports/Discussion Thread!..

racky

Re: EDL.. European Draft League.. Drafts/Match Reports/Discussion Thread!..

PSG Looses out on 3 points !

63683d1273459337-guide-paris-saint-germain-mashedpotatoes-psg.png

City scored in the 80th minute making it 3-3 and the final result ! I had more possesion but fewer shots ... should've perhaps made a few more goals ! But in all' date=' I'm very pleased with my teams overall performance !

Gameiro scored a brace and Hazard got one aswell ... can't be other then pleased with that ^^

Oh, and I've picked Capoue as my draft pick ! 1 more player to go then ! :P[/center']

stattiez.jpg

talking of possession then i had more but lost 3-1 to liverpool

PSG Team News !!

football_logo25.jpg

Capoue Named Captain !!!

PSG Manager Christian Bishop announced today that newest signing - Defensive Midfielder Etienne Capoue - has been named captain of Paris Saint-Germain F.C.

Capoue states that he's extremely thrilled with receiving this responsibility and promises that He'll be doing his very best to assure the fans that this season will end with Silverware !

Capoue takes up the role of captian for tonights friendly with fellow swedish manager Preppens in what can be considered a nordic derby ^^

Botia will be replacing Kana-Biyik due to injury.

capoue1.jpg

New PSG captain on his first training with the team ... in the background Kana-Biyik

Should be a very nice and interesting game against Preppens tonight ! Looking forward to it !

Good luck mate !

With Garay joining' date=' my build is finally done. Got all possitions nicely covered now :)[/quote']

Same here ... if I've done the math correctly ( wich i highly doubt

:D ) I should have 2 players for each position :P

Capoue takes up the role of captian for tonights friendly with fellow swedish manager Preppens in what can be considered a nordic derby ^^

Should be a very nice and interesting game against Preppens tonight ! Looking forward to it !

Good luck mate !

Indeed, I will go in to tonights friendly as if it would've been a league game, I will definatly field my strongest 11.

Good luck to you too mate.

Picked Miguel Veloso. Purely on the basis he can play in defence or as an emergency DM... as I was short of cover there.

Happy with my initial draft, although the team's very attack heavy, will be looking at some point to try and even it out.

ZZZZZ!..

FC København 1 - 1 Udinese

A.SONG 52

Half Time

(0 - 0)

H.NILMAR 65

Daniel Ratcliffe (racky) earned a draw with FC København against Udinese.

The match ended 1 - 1 between FC København and Udinese in their Division 1 fixture.

Song was on the scoresheet for his side.

Ouch' date=' lost again tonight, this time against City 3-0..

Makes it 3/3 so far counting the loss against fluffy in the friendly yesterday..

Oh well it's still very early in the season..[/quote']

I'm quite surprised at the result considering my makeshift formation.

Really happy with the result, 4 points from 6 mean a very satisfactory start for the mancunian based team.

Guest Arsene Wenger Arsenal

I lost to Palermo but i haven't done my tactics so lets hope this is the reason i lost. I am still pretty high in the table with 2 teams having 6 points and all the others who are in front of me have the same points, 3. Bad news is that SM is pretty realistic and Robben picked up a 4 weeks injury! Arteta will be his replacement but i have also many guys who are 89 rated to play there too.

Steven Defour completes his move to Udinese. Been a great draft.

Are we allowed to sign anyone at all (i.e maybe rated under 75 or something like that) or can't we sign/sell anyone till the next draft at the end of the season?