It's Tough At The Bottom!

Keith Fitz

Welcome and Good Luck to All Managers

Division One

Braintree - Colin Lumbard

Wimbledon - Lee Quilligan

Barnet - Garry Crawford

Bristol Rovers - Keith Fitzsimons

Cambridge United - SGT.Bilko(I mean Fury:D)

Crewe - Jack Hutchinson

Oxford United -

Port Vale - Christian Bishop

Southend - Nick Big

Bristol Rovers - Keith Fitzsimons

Divison Two

Bradford City - Cris Share

Gillingham - Harry Baskara

Luton Town - Stewart Lauder

Mansfield Town - Nemanja Mihajlovic

Northampton Town - Ed Moses (sir to you)

Rotherham United - P Clark

Shrewsbury Town - Manager Needed

Swindon Town - Manager Needed

Torquay United - Sayak Dutta

York City - Ghora

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: It's Tough At The Bottom!

AFC Wimbledon have kicked off a huge spending spree this summer by putting in substantial offers for over 17 players while 10 players will be on the way out the door.

Some of the most coveted talents in World football have expressed a desire to join the up and coming club.

I keep messing up the pictures for some reason so Im not even gonna try anymore lol.

Nemanja Mihajlovic was unveiled today as new manager of Mansfield. Big challenge awaits this Serbian manager in team with lowest value in league.

"First we'll see what's are options on transfer market, so we could give ourselves some more quality on the pitch and then we'll talk about results" - Mihajlovic stated.

In other news, penguin receives Norwegian knighthood B)

so we aren't allowed to buy anyone higher than a 74??????????:confused:

Err ... no we're not allowed to buy anyone above 74 rofl ... Did you not read anything that Keith posted ??

:P

New Port Vale manager here ! :D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJ_OTgj2m6AKPumun27OoCn7aloJhuirUP76YKJT4sHvcK2QT4

I really like the fact that we have so much money ! Means we can spend a ridiculous amount on the players we want xD

I only have 2 players in my squad that's above the rating cap ... 1 of wich is a loanee :P

Should be very fun this gameworld ! Good job Keith !! :)

EDIT: Btw Keith ... would be awesome if you could take the time to add a divisional club list + manager to each club in the first post ^^

So the 1st round of transfer rolls in and im very happy i got loads of players cheap as they were unchallenged.

MIKA, Conceição

WISEMAN, Scott

OSMAN, Abdul

AKCA, Murat

CIOFANI, Daniel

JONY, Níguez

PINA, Juan Pedro

BREEVELD, Nicandro

BARTLEY, Marvin

VELIMIROVIC, Pavle

MANDALOS, Petros

MACZYNSKI, Krzysztof

happy with all these, all risers from their respective leagues.

waiting to see who wins the main targets Koch, AOC, Lees, Cresswell etc..

Just have to ship out guys i dont want so the squad is at 30 come the first match, so may be interested in selling Nick Powell, Max Clayton, Ashley Westwood & Harry Davis

So the 1st round of transfer rolls in and im very happy i got loads of players cheap as they were unchallenged.

MIKA' date=' Conceição

WISEMAN, Scott

OSMAN, Abdul

AKCA, Murat

CIOFANI, Daniel

JONY, Níguez

PINA, Juan Pedro

BREEVELD, Nicandro

BARTLEY, Marvin

VELIMIROVIC, Pavle

MANDALOS, Petros

MACZYNSKI, Krzysztof

Just have to ship out guys i dont want so the squad is at 30 come the first match, so may be interested in selling Nick Powell, Max Clayton, Ashley Westwood & Harry Davis[/quote']

I think I've got a good chance at getting Lees and Cresswell

:P

If you are selling I'd be very interested in paying max for Powell and Clayton ^^

so what happens when the league starts and you haven't sold any of your unwanted squad players ans you have a squad of 40 or whatever?

I thought the 30 man squad would surely mean never going above 30 players in your squad?????????????? EVER

Yes that was the idea.... Otherwise how can I keep track of it??? If that was the case(like you say) people could bid,bid,bid and suddenly have a squad of 40 players with 5 days to go till the season? Also that is not fair on managers who are making sure they don't go over the squad size of 30...

MIKA' date=' Conceição

WISEMAN, Scott

OSMAN, Abdul

AKCA, Murat

CIOFANI, Daniel

JONY, Níguez

PINA, Juan Pedro

BREEVELD, Nicandro

BARTLEY, Marvin

VELIMIROVIC, Pavle

MANDALOS, Petros

MACZYNSKI, Krzysztof

Just have to ship out guys i dont want so the squad is at 30 come the first match, so may be interested in selling Nick Powell, Max Clayton, Ashley Westwood & Harry Davis[/quote']

So,you are signing at least 12 players which will bring your squad size up to 33. You may beat others to the transfer of other players.Plus you won't be able to sell until turn 2 or 3. So mate you have two choices ,either release some of your players,or cancel some deals,either way you CANNOT go over 30,it's not fair to the managers who are making sure their squads don't have more than 30 players,okay?

So' date='you are signing at least 12 players which will bring your squad size up to 33. You may beat others to the transfer of other players.Plus you won't be able to sell until turn 2 or 3. So mate you have two choices ,either release some of your players,or cancel some deals,either way you CANNOT go over 30,it's not fair to the managers who are making sure their squads don't have more than 30 players,okay?[/quote']

Mate ... he might be doing P/E's

:P 2f1 that sort of thing :P

I think i'll have to release one or two players to bring the squad to 30. Not a big deal anyway.

Btw some1 has shortlisted messi. Probably waiting for him to drop to 74 ....

Ya that was me I think, I was looking at the best strikers today and I was just thinking how big a waste it was lol.

I think i'll have to release one or two players to bring the squad to 30. Not a big deal anyway.

Btw some1 has shortlisted messi. Probably waiting for him to drop to 74 ....

That is fine' date='I don't have a problem if you have to release players,but make sure the chairman let's you..

[b']I tried releasing a 10k player and my chairman would not let me,so you may have to pull out of some deals.[/b]

Ya that was me I think' date=' I was looking at the best strikers today and I was just thinking how big a waste it was lol.[/quote']

Nope, chairman wont let me release any 10k players, what I done was offered 2 players for some of the ones that I wanted and pulled out of 3 deals, so now I can get a Maximum of 30 players.

Archived