Sign in to follow this  
slbquista

French League 1 risers

Re: French League 1 risers

did everyone just stayed unchanged in PSG etc or they havent reviewed anyone ?

Bahebeck of PSG rose 3 today so I assume SM have now finished with the French league ratings as Lille, Lyon and Montpellier were also reviewed this morning.

Yep, doesn't seem like much happened in France.

Anyways Fofana got a rise, but I'm wondering why he's not rated higher? (well obviously coz he didn't play enough yet but that's not my point :P)

From what I heard and read so far he seems like a huge talent, but he's still not playing that much or doing so good? For example players like Eriksen or Gotze or Neymar who are younger are rated higher while they don't play at bigger clubs :confused:

Is he not that good or is there another reason that he doesn't play that much?

what do you think about BAHEBECK should i sell him for money?

I'd wait unitl after the season as He'll be rising furhtermore ... right now he's the 3rd choice striker in PSG ... he's gotten alot of gametime lately !

Germany was already started yesterday night when PSG' date=' Lille etc werent reviewed yet[/quote']

They do 5 teams a day, they had 4 French sides left so did one German. Don't try and get clever with me when what I said was correct. Germany has started and France is over.

Yep' date=' doesn't seem like much happened in France.

Anyways Fofana got a rise, but I'm wondering why he's not rated higher? (well obviously coz he didn't play enough yet but that's not my point :P)

From what I heard and read so far he seems like a huge talent, but he's still not playing that much or doing so good? For example players like Eriksen or Gotze or Neymar who are younger are rated higher while they don't play at bigger clubs :confused:

Is he not that good or is there another reason that he doesn't play that much?[/quote']

Anyone ?? Please :o:P