Miyaichi + Park, where are they????

AW said at the begining of the year he is not going to send Ryo Miyaichi on loan because he has a role to play in the first team and he has only had 1 sub apperance in the carling cup. Also because of injury problems etc you would have thought he would at least be in more squads. he has got half a seasons experiance with Feyanord where he was class so why is he not in any squads or on loan.

Park has been in top form internationaly and is rated as a very decent player by SM, FM, Fifa and other football games. so why is he not getting games other than in the carling cup? AOC and coquelin have had more apperences than him and they are not as good as Park (although different positions).

Is it fitness? Is it that AW wants to give them time to adapt do english game or something before he throws them in?

If anyone knows anything about why these guys are not playing it would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Re: Miyaichi + Park, where are they????

hierarchy........wenger must play his best xi every game at the moment except in cup because of situation

i know that.

chamakh is having a terrible time this calender year and if you have an other striker to occupy the bench instead of him why not. i mean park could have at least been given a go in the leauge when RVP is rested or subbed.

for example bendtner got some game time last year even when RVP and chamakh were fit. so why cant park.

and for miyaichi i know there are better players than him playing in the wing but why did AW not send him on loan. he said he has a part to play, and clearly ATM does not.

thx for the reply but not what i was looking for.

This may not be what your looking for, But I will post anyway saying my views.

I saw Miyaichi play last season when on loan and he was a good player, I have seen plenty of videos of Park and he is brillant, I think it could be down to match fitness with Park maybe and he perhaps thinks he will keep Miyaichi for the cup as he is still young and the likes of Chamakh, Van Persie, Arshavin, Gervinho etc are all ahead and more experienced.

i know that.

chamakh is having a terrible time this calender year and if you have an other striker to occupy the bench instead of him why not. i mean park could have at least been given a go in the leauge when RVP is rested or subbed.

for example bendtner got some game time last year even when RVP and chamakh were fit. so why cant park.

and for miyaichi i know there are better players than him playing in the wing but why did AW not send him on loan. he said he has a part to play' date=' and clearly ATM does not.

thx for the reply but not what i was looking for.[/quote']

AW did intend for him to play a part but due to their poor start to the season that was obviously unexpected they have been put on hold...

thanks for all your opinions but i was actualy asking if anyone knew why rather than suspisions.

my point with miyaichi if you read my original post is why is he not on loan, AW said he had a part to play so kept him instead of loaning him as feyanord and many others were interested. i know he is not good enouth yet to be in the team. that thats why i am confused to why he is not on loan.

Park proved the other day he is class and should be nearer the 1st team and even if he gets in the team for chelsea why have we had to wait so long to see him. i suspected fitness but he has been playing 90 miniutes for korea and is banging in the goals. so is it adapting to the english game that is the problem? i dont know thats why i am asking if anyone knows.

cheers

maybe in miyaichi's case and i understand that' date=' but what about Park[/quote']

This what AW had to say after parks great dsplay in the carling cup:

“For me I am very pleased with his performance. He had a very, very good game. He has shown intelligence in his link play with others. The quality of his movement was exceptional and his finishing is absolutely fantastic. He has shown tonight that he is a very, very good player. He is ready to play in league games, yes.”

So he hadnt proved himself as yet to be a regular starter.

BTW he has to go to the military for south korea before he s 28 and serve for two years... although has nothing to do with why he isnt playing now, just thought u might like to know

AW said at the begining of the year he is not going to send Ryo Miyaichi on loan because he has a role to play in the first team and he has only had 1 sub apperance in the carling cup. Also because of injury problems etc you would have thought he would at least be in more squads. he has got half a seasons experiance with Feyanord where he was class so why is he not in any squads or on loan.

Park has been in top form internationaly and is rated as a very decent player by SM' date=' FM, Fifa and other football games. so why is he not getting games other than in the carling cup? AOC and coquelin have had more apperences than him and they are not as good as Park (although different positions).

Is it fitness? Is it that AW wants to give them time to adapt do english game or something before he throws them in?

If anyone knows anything about why these guys are not playing it would be much appreciated.

Cheers.[/quote']

miaychi is stilll too raw ...

park still not playing great...needs time to adapt to english soccer

wenger has a reason for doing what he does

• 3 weeks later...

Miyachi has got the potential but too young at 18 and not physically strong enough to handle PL's defenders & impress at that level.

Remember it took 2-3 seasons for C.Ronaldo, Nani starting to shine!

Park is more experienced and seems stronger, however at 26?, there's probably not too much room to grow into greater player, another Park at best!! I already traded him for other younger and promising player from the first day.

He would be a much better choice if few years younger than he's now, sincerely think. Take another 2 - 3 seasons to gear up (considering the competition he faces in squad), he will be 29,30 by then and not much time left for a striker playing in PL top flight :(

ADD: the most value Park to add in Arsenal squad is the playig style of S.Korean/ Jap players - his proactive runnning in the absence of ball control, aggressiveness and hard working.

Wenger may hoping to add that attributes into Arsenal and that could make Park a prefect substitution when the team is coming behind in score, I appreciate that too and that's what Arsenal's missing these years.B)

This what AW had to say after parks great dsplay in the carling cup:

“For me I am very pleased with his performance. He had a very' date=' very good game. He has shown intelligence in his link play with others. The quality of his movement was exceptional and his finishing is absolutely fantastic. He has shown tonight that he is a very, very good player. He is ready to play in league games, yes.”

So he hadnt proved himself as yet to be a regular starter.

BTW he has to go to the military for south korea before he s 28 and serve for two years... although has nothing to do with why he isnt playing now, just thought u might like to know[/quote']

yer i knew that when he signed, a bit of an odd career move with only 2 years untill he has to do his national service.

anyway no one is getting what i am saying about miyaichi. wenger was concidering sending him on loan but said he wont as he has a role to play in the 1st team. But obviously he is too raw and not strong enouth yet but this should have been obvious to AW at the start of the season and should have probably sent him on loan to help him develop. but my point is why has AW doen none of these things and just kept him doing nothing and only playing in the reserves?