how to stop an admitted cheat!

John96revenge

im in a gameworld over-run by cheating. most the managers are the same person. keep reporting but get the generic messages like 'insufficient messages to take the action further'. the last time i started making newspaper articles about the cheating must stop. the guy admitted to me by private messages that he was cheating - so how much more evidence is required!

the cheating prevention system on this game is a joke! cheats are left to flourish in standard gameworlds nowadays and theres nothing to stop them. its particularly annoying for people who spend a fair amount of money reserving clubs etc.

if they cant monitor gameworlds then they should stop charging people for club reserve and standard gameworlds! its like a slap in the face for the people who actually support the idea of spending money to improve the game!

thankfully theres gold championships where the majority of managers actually obey the rules!!!!

• 3 weeks later...

Re: how to stop an admitted cheat!

i had problems before in a game world, the cheating was unreal and the cheaters were gloating about it in the newspaper articles.

i reported them so many times, nothing happened. so i wrote an email to sm saying i am a paying customer (gold member and game set ups) and shall be reviewing my gold membership status when this is up for renewal should they not take action against the cheats.

guess what happened next? various times i reported them, nothing happened. threaten to not renew my gold membership and give them cash and what happens? something like 5 managers were thrown out the game world in one day

Re: how to stop an admitted cheat!

im not gonna even waste my energy anymore. Im just not gona reserve clubs in standard gameworlds or buy standard gameworlds again. Sickening how bad the 'highly tuned' cheating prevention system is. Its obviously a basic engine that can only detect the same ip addresses. They must know its easy enuf to change and block ip address. The current system is made sound great to cover up the fact they dont have enuf manpower or hours to monitor the thousands of standard gameworlds. Cheating on large scales happen too frequently to be looked at as a cheat that got through the net.

I wudnt advise anybody to waste their money on the standard gameworlds cos u dont get the level of customer service u deserve as a paying participant.