Sign in to follow this  
TomDeakin

The Rubber Duck Championship - M/R's, Transfer News & Discussions

Re: The Rubber Duck Championship - M/R's, Transfer News & Discussions

Udinese 2-1 Arsenal

even stats but an 84th minute winner sinks the gunners' date=' no complaints here, would have liked an away point but well played Udinese[/quote']

Old timer Di Natalie comes up with the goods after Pedro equalized, responding to Arshavin early strike. Very happy with the result against a very strong Arsenal team. Always good to keep 3 points at home. Well played Gary.

The Waiting to sign your reserved player seems to fail for the one who had Muller.. just sayin..

Ohh, sorry didnt realise..

Do I withdraw it or is he going to sign him eventually?

croboss' date=' is there something you don't quite understand about RESERVED players, the clues in the name....

Indgy has reserved muller, so [b']indgy will get muller when he chooses to[/b], who are you to decide that he's had enough time, i am the gameworld maker not you, so shatap and withdraw your bid,

IF A PLAYER IS RESERVED AND THEY HAVEN'T BOUGHT THEM, THEY ARE STILL RESERVED!!!!!!!!!! (hint hint croboss)

Ohh' date=' sorry didnt realise..

Do I withdraw it or is he going to sign him eventually?[/quote']

:rolleyes:

Ohh' date=' sorry didnt realise..

Do I withdraw it or is he going to sign him eventually?[/quote']

Haha it's ok, yeah you should withdraw it it's newcastle's player ( think he was the one) Up to him when he wants to sign him.

What the fxck is going on with my team? Tactics are fine and my starting eleven is better than most of Division 2s.. :rolleyes:

It also comes in to form more then anything mate, right now my Villa is on a role but could easy turn around on us and we start loosing all our games.

Muller has agreed personal terms with Arsenal

Arsenal supremo Gaz told waiting reporters today that Bayern Munich starlet Thomas Muller has agreed personal terms with the club.

Muller rejected a late bid from Newcastle as he didn't know where Newcastle was and he also didn't know what the Newcastle chairman was saying to him as he can only speak German and English.

Cheryl Cole, who was to be part of nthe transfer deal, was said to be furious at the news as she hadn't had a footballer cheat on her for a good few months now.

Muller said that he was looking forward to coming to London because it is a place that his grandfather had fond memories of bombing in the 40's.

the Newcastle manager and the other manager who just can't get the reserved player rule in his head have yet to comment on the breaking news!

Arsenal supremo Gaz told waiting reporters today that Bayern Munich starlet Thomas Muller has agreed personal terms with the club.

Muller rejected a late bid from Newcastle as he didn't know where Newcastle was and he also didn't know what the Newcastle chairman was saying to him as he can only speak German and English.

Cheryl Cole' date=' who was to be part of nthe transfer deal, was said to be furious at the news as she hadn't had a footballer cheat on her for a good few months now.

Muller said that he was looking forward to coming to London because it is a place that his grandfather had fond memories of bombing in the 40's.

the Newcastle manager and the other manager who just can't get the reserved player rule in his head have yet to comment on the breaking news![/quote']

Sorry if I'm mistaken ... but isnt Muller reserved by Indgy ? :S

Cheryl Cole' date=' who was to be part of nthe transfer deal, was said to be furious at the news as she hadn't had a footballer cheat on her for a good few months now.

the Newcastle manager and the other manager who just can't get the reserved player rule in his head have yet to comment on the breaking news![/quote']

Oh come on!

There's no rule that says that he has to sign Muller straight away!

Lazio players were on doping' date=' and Shakhtar Donetsk will be the division champion despite a bad start of the season.[/quote']

LOL ... just realize ... you suck ! rofl

Sorry if I'm mistaken ... but isnt Muller reserved by Indgy ? :S

yes but I can't resist having fun with people who can't be bothered looking at the reserve list before they make a bid for a new player,

my real transfer news will be posted tomorrow....... 3 class players coming to Arsenal!:D

aston-villa-badge.jpg

1194_1321188406.jpg

34811_1319555424.jpg2989_1317118077.jpg3188_1316626567.jpg12_1316626565.jpg

2576_1314807338.jpg3080_1319725072.jpg

1210_1308014922.jpg1139_1316445966.jpg1130_1319555419.jpg

448_1321216108.jpg

The look to the team is going well have some more players to sign like a 90+ RM but for now my team is doing well with this look, can only say have a week link on the right but still doing well, can not see any team in this league getting two many goals with De Jong and De Rossi in front of Alex and Albiol, my squad is not the best and will be a hard time against the best in the world but we have shown we can win games against the best in Div 2 so all good.

SMFA Champions Cup Group A

Marseille 1-4 Arsenal

Arsenal romped home to victory thanks to a goal from Gervinho, 2 from Van Persie and a goal on his debut for man of the match Luis Fabiano.

Arsenal up to 2nd after 2 games.

Michael Essien has joined Lazio in a big money deal involving cisse and cana

Abel Hernandez also followed and will lead the youthful forward line.

Manager has declared that both the new faces will make debut for Lazio in friendly game with Shakhtar.

Recently Lazio players have been surrounded by criticism over last match.

So Lazio manager has declared to open up tactical details of the coming match and challenged Shakhtar to overcome their ability.

Lazio will play 433wingers direct passing and very attacking strategy.

Strong midfield will feed the young strikers with Nils Petersen as cf and a.hernandez and a.lopez supporting on wing and Fabregas Kaka and Essien will be taking midfield roles and defenders will be the 88-89 rated ones.

Good looking Shakhtar side will be tested and Lazio manager wishes them GUD LUCK B)

Arsenal has agreed personal terms with Tim Cahill from Everton, Giampaulo Pazzini from Internazionale, and Arjen Robben from Bayern Munich.

Gunners Boss Gaz has confirmed that all three will be available for selection to face Roma on Saturday!