De Jong or Khedira ?

Ryanheaton91

Re: De Jong or Khedira ?

tough choice... de jong is perhaps slightly better but is a bigger liability because of his tendancy to make stupid tackles. khedira is a more dependable and reliable player, and with a little experience will probably be a better player overall.

as for SM rating, again very difficult. i would have said khedira as last season he played almost every game for madrid (as did de jong) and looked set to continue his role this season (unlike de jong), however jose continues his unpredictable behaviour and has started giving lass diarra more game time, and with sahin coming back from injury, there is definitely going to be more rotation going on in the central midfield (just look at kaka / ozil this season).

in conclusion i'd be inclined to go with khedira, but only just. it's possible that khedira will stay on 91 and de jong on 92 for the next year, so de jong would be the better choice for your team, but i think (hope) khedira will get 92 at the next change, and if he remains in jose's plans will potentially reach 93 by the end of season. de jong will remain 92 and as he is only a squad player with a lot of rotation at city he's unlikely to get an increase.

however, anything is possible.... as i say, it's a very close choice and a difficult one to call.

De Jong is the better option long and short term.

Khedira will struggle to get games once Sahin recovers from injury, and in my opinion is overrated. In the future it's doubtful Khedira will reach 92 unless he moves to another top club, or unless he somehow outshines Sahin.

De Jong on the other hand is a higher rating now, and plays for a Man City side that are (though I hate to admit it) on the up. He is likely to rise in the next few changes I'd imagine, and is a better player than Khedira Irl (in my opinion).

I doubt Khedira will ever reach 93 (92 may be a struggle) whereas De Jong will definitely be 93 in the next year at least (in my opinion).

in my game world i have the choice to sign either Khedira or De Jong

Khedira - young prospect plays for Madrid

De Jong - good age & Man city doing well

HELP NEEDED ASAP

cheers much appreciated :)

I would prefer De Jong. Khedira is also a good choice as he probably will be safe in his ratings. He is really good. Everyone thinks Khedira will be replaced by Sahin but I think it wont be easy.

De Jong is a better player in SM terms. He might rise to 93 if he gets game in City and performs well.

Hope it helps

xYyY

in my game world i have the choice to sign either Khedira or De Jong

Khedira - young prospect plays for Madrid

De Jong - good age & Man city doing well

HELP NEEDED ASAP

cheers much appreciated :)

stay away from both of them imo! khedira will not play when sahin is back from injury and de jong does not play regular football at city anymore! get KROOS, now playing starting eleven for Bayern and the German squad!

do you think Kroos will rise ?

and im after a DM

Midfeild at moment is .. Fabregas' date=' silva , nasri, robinho,di maria

Khedira & De jong are the only potencial risers and good DM that are available in my league

Cheers for helping, please reply back asap.[/quote']

khedira is far from a potential riser..... too few min in RM

Dejong is a better bet

and im after a DM

Khedira & De jong are the only potencial risers and good DM that are available in my league

Kroos will rise to 90. probably next rating changes.

Hope it helps

xyyy

and im after a DM

kroos will def rise! munich will win the league and he will go up to 91 by the end of the season! he will play for germany and IMO germany has a good change of winning the next euro, even if they dont kroos will shine in midfield (wich is pretty much bayern munich midfield + ozil and podolski) and he will be 92 in the next rating after that, A bit like what happened with Muller!

de jong has played 149 mins in the league so far and khedira has played 291 mins so far. kroos has played 750mins and munich are top of the league.

this is exactly my point, de jong is out of favour at city, his violent tendancies are not appreciated - de jong is more likely to drop than rise if the current trend at city continues. khedira is a safe 91, and longer term a better prospect in my opinion. it will be interesting to see how jose implements sahin once he's fully fit as sahin likes to get forward, and that's currently a job split between ozil and kaka. i think sahin has been brought in as the long term replcement for alonso, not as a replcement for khedira. the reason khedira is getting less game time atm is becuase Lass needed some game time or he would have left, but i think khedira will see plenty of game time during the season and could end the season a 92 rated, and de jong could end the season 91 rated...

however, it is always only speculation... i've outlined the reasoning behind my speculation - i hope it helps.

personally i'd go for khedira, and i would also try to pick up M'vila as he is already a fixture in the national squad and as soon as he moves to a big club (which he will) he will go on to be a world class DM/CM. He even has a chance of doing a suarez... by that i mean exceeding the SM rating cap system, as i think Rennes is probably capped at 90, and there is a chance of m'vila getting a 91 while still at Rennes. His rated value on most websites is nearly 3x that the 2nd highest rated player in the rennes squad (Mangane, Kader - rated 89, real life value 7mil Euro), while M'Vila has a real life value of 20Mill Euro's.

Arsenal had a 24mill bid rejected in the summer, but many top clubs are following him. Paris St German are the french team to watch atm as they have a huge money investment, so they could be setting the SM ratings standards in future (as Lyon did for many years). M'vila would be an ideal addition to there squad and that would pretty much set him up for a 92 raiting, and any other bigger teams, could see him go higher.

Also, as another note, for a back up DM you may consider Maxime gonolans of Lyon. Lyon are not longer the french no.1 team, so he wont reach the dizzy heights of toulanan's 92, but he seems to be there full time replcecement for JT in the holding midfield role, so can expect to get an 89 next change, and maybe a 90 by the end of season depending of performances.

this is exactly my point' date=' de jong is out of favour at city, his violent tendancies are not appreciated - de jong is more likely to drop than rise if the current trend at city continues. khedira is a safe 91, and longer term a better prospect in my opinion. it will be interesting to see how jose implements sahin once he's fully fit as sahin likes to get forward, and that's currently a job split between ozil and kaka. i think sahin has been brought in as the long term replcement for alonso, not as a replcement for khedira. the reason khedira is getting less game time atm is becuase Lass needed some game time or he would have left, but i think khedira will see plenty of game time during the season and could end the season a 92 rated, and de jong could end the season 91 rated...

however, it is always only speculation... i've outlined the reasoning behind my speculation - i hope it helps.

personally i'd go for khedira, and i would also try to pick up M'vila as he is already a fixture in the national squad and as soon as he moves to a big club (which he will) he will go on to be a world class DM/CM. He even has a chance of doing a suarez... by that i mean exceeding the SM rating cap system, as i think Rennes is probably capped at 90, and there is a chance of m'vila getting a 91 while still at Rennes. His rated value on most websites is nearly 3x that the 2nd highest rated player in the rennes squad (Mangane, Kader - rated 89, real life value 7mil Euro), while M'Vila has a real life value of 20Mill Euro's.

Arsenal had a 24mill bid rejected in the summer, but many top clubs are following him. Paris St German are the french team to watch atm as they have a huge money investment, so they could be setting the SM ratings standards in future (as Lyon did for many years). M'vila would be an ideal addition to there squad and that would pretty much set him up for a 92 raiting, and any other bigger teams, could see him go higher.

Also, as another note, for a back up DM you may consider Maxime gonolans of Lyon. Lyon are not longer the french no.1 team, so he wont reach the dizzy heights of toulanan's 92, but he seems to be there full time replcecement for JT in the holding midfield role, so can expect to get an 89 next change, and maybe a 90 by the end of season depending of performances.[/quote']

you continue overlooking Kroos! I rate m'vila but he will not win any silverware this year! same for gonolans! Kroos will win the league, maybe the cup and munich will do a decent run in CL this year. After that we will have the Euro! Also check out who has been on the starting line up for Germany! Over khedira i might add :)

you continue overlooking Kroos! I rate m'vila but he will not win any silverware this year! same for gonolans! Kroos will win the league' date=' maybe the cup and munich will do a decent run in CL this year. After that we will have the Euro! Also check out who has been on the starting line up for Germany! Over khedira i might add :)[/quote']

and your overlooking the simple fact the original question was about DM. Kroos plays from CM position it AM tendancies.

I still think Khedira could get a 92 this change and unless de jong starts getting game time soon he'll drop to a 91 if not this change then next.

therefore for a DM position, my money would be on khedira, or M'vila (as he will move soon and his rating will rocket as he is quality), and only mentioneed gonolans as a back up for that position, certainly not as a first choice.

personally i think both players in the same position, both bit part players but both are still very good players, playing for very good team.

i think at the next rating changes, if both players situations are the same then i would imagine that their ratings wont change and stay where they are.

remember de jong has been out injured which is why his game time isnt the best at the moment.

since de jong has the higher rating at the moment then i would sway towards him.

as for kroos, he will rise but completely different player all togther.

you continue overlooking Kroos! I rate m'vila but he will not win any silverware this year! same for gonolans! Kroos will win the league' date=' maybe the cup and munich will do a decent run in CL this year. After that we will have the Euro! Also check out who has been on the starting line up for Germany! Over khedira i might add :)[/quote']

Stop using !!!!! It's damn irritaing!!

On a formal note, i agree that Khedira is safe at 91 with a slim chance of 92 cone end of the season. Thus, he would see to be a safe bet. While I hate Man City, I respect de Jog because I think he is the only true blue defensive mid that City has as Hargreaves' fitness is suspect. Also, de Jong has just returned from a injury which explains why he has not been playing too much minutes.

My recommendation is for you to go with de Jong because he is higher rated and City is really on the up and he would have an important role to play in terms of anchoring all the attacking talents at City. Arguably, Khedira is not a true blue defensive mid because he is more mobile than Alonso so you do see him joining in on the attack on a more regular basis.

As for Kroos, there is no doubt he is a talent but unfortunately, he is not as good as some people think he is. Yes, Bayern are doing well in the Bundesliga but do not forget that Real Madrid is also on top of the La liga which is a league with a higher coefficient. I feel that Kroos is a good midfielder just like Khedira. Dependable but relatively unspectacular. If you really want a top talent, I would bring up names like Gotze or Neymar. These players are what I feel I be game changers. And lastly, Jose Mourinho will not drop Khedira just for Sahin.

Cheers,

Roy

Stop using !!!!! It's damn irritaing!!

On a formal note' date=' i agree that Khedira is safe at 91 with a slim chance of 92 cone end of the season. Thus, he would see to be a safe bet. While I hate Man City, I respect de Jog because I think he is the only true blue defensive mid that City has as Hargreaves' fitness is suspect. Also, de Jong has just returned from a injury which explains why he has not been playing too much minutes.

My recommendation is for you to go with de Jong because he is higher rated and City is really on the up and he would have an important role to play in terms of anchoring all the attacking talents at City. Arguably, Khedira is not a true blue defensive mid because he is more mobile than Alonso so you do see him joining in on the attack on a more regular basis.

[b']As for Kroos, there is no doubt he is a talent but unfortunately, he is not as good as some people think he is[/b]. Yes, Bayern are doing well in the Bundesliga but do not forget that Real Madrid is also on top of the La liga which is a league with a higher coefficient. I feel that Kroos is a good midfielder just like Khedira. Dependable but relatively unspectacular. If you really want a top talent, I would bring up names like Gotze or Neymar. These players are what I feel I be game changers. And lastly, Jose Mourinho will not drop Khedira just for Sahin.

Cheers,

Roy

Not as good? LOL! Go watch him play for Munich and Germany! Neymar is not a midfielder! Gotze everyone knows of! If you want a top class attacking mid get Ericksen from Ajax! He is better than gotze!! Mourinho will def drop Khedira for Sahin! Are you mad? Specsavers for you mate!

Not as good? LOL! Go watch him play for Munich and Germany! Neymar is not a midfielder! Gotze everyone knows of! If you want a top class attacking mid get Ericksen from Ajax! He is better than gotze!! Mourinho will def drop Khedira for Sahin! Are you mad? Specsavers for you mate!

Neymar is a forward wing. Winger's position is at midfield, somehow.

Neymar is a forward wing. Winger's position is at midfield' date=' somehow.[/quote']

Far from playing anywhere near the positions of de jong or khedira. i wouldnt even say he is a winger but a forward. I would say a winger is someone like hazard, nani or schurrle, I would not class neymar as a winger the same way i would not class Messi as a winger (same style of game). If you see neymar as a winger maybe its time to stop doing Mephedrone.

Eriksen better than Gotze?

Wow, you are sure to be smoking crack or somewhat. Besides, there is no guarantees that Sahin can adopt to Mou's tactics fast anyway whereas Khedira is used to the system already.

Anyway, there is no point arguing with him because he thinks he is the biggest football expert with all his exclamation marks.

I stand by my view that either Khedira or de Jong would do fine for you mate. I think the max ratings for these 2 players are likely to be capped at 92 with a small chance of 93.

Cheers,

Roy

Eriksen better than Gotze?

Wow' date=' you are sure to be smoking crack or somewhat. Besides, there is no guarantees that Sahin can adopt to Mou's tactics fast anyway whereas Khedira is used to the system already.

Anyway, there is no point arguing with him because he thinks he is the biggest football expert with all his exclamation marks.

I stand by my view that either Khedira or de Jong would do fine for you mate. I think the max ratings for these 2 players are likely to be capped at 92 with a small chance of 93.

Cheers,

Roy[/quote']

yes ericksen is better than gotze! by far! but with time we will see who is the blind crack smoker! me or you! Sahin is class and 2x the player khedira is! you really think Mourinho would spend time and money on a player he didnt already knew would fit in his tactics! Mou does not do flops like you and your **** statements!

Follow a wasteman opinion and get khedira or jong if you want dead players that will only drop from they're current ratings! forget about a 93! De jong will get a 93 sitting on the bench same as khedira!!Get Kroos if you want the next star CM from Germany that will reach 93 easily and very likely more!

• 2 weeks later...

yes ericksen is better than gotze! by far! but with time we will see who is the blind crack smoker! me or you! Sahin is class and 2x the player khedira is! you really think Mourinho would spend time and money on a player he didnt already knew would fit in his tactics! Mou does not do flops like you and your **** statements!

Follow a wasteman opinion and get khedira or jong if you want dead players that will only drop from they're current ratings! forget about a 93! De jong will get a 93 sitting on the bench same as khedira!!Get Kroos if you want the next star CM from Germany that will reach 93 easily and very likely more!

''Mou does not do flops like you and your **** statements!''

LMAO - mou as you call him, numpty as i think of him creates flops, he turns potential stars into bench warmers for the sake of his own ego, he takes players who are blooming in there career, promises them big game success then uses them to warm his bench - i cannot stand the man.

examples : scott parker, shaun wright phillips, glen johnson, pedro leon, sergio canales (at least he's had the decency to loan them out).

he's willing to destroly players careers just to feed his ego for success, and i would not be at all surprised if this is what happens to sahin.

i havent seen any spanish football.

but from my general perception i'd say de jong is a better bet, even though i have khedira in my squad.

remember khedria was one of the starting eleven in the german squad at the last world cup no so long ago, and thats what made his tranfer to real madrid. so he cant be half bad either, plus sahin or khedira etc etc playing more makes no difference, they will ALL be rotated as neccessary in order to win torphies. every player will get their chance to play and impress.

you dont go out to buy a player as a manager (especially great ones like mou) to completely replace a player, you do it to improve the SQUAD. sahin to replace khedira? never. rotation? yes.