seydou doumbia

futke

Re: seydou doumbia

91 is a bit much' date=' a year or so down the line, perhaps, but jumping him from 89>91 is a bit much to be honest.

Although from what I have seen of the lad he has everything, pace, power, aerial ability, great finisher, could see him in England or Spain very soon.[/quote']

He deserved a +1 in the last rating review but SM seemed to leave him at 89 for some daft reason. Considering Vagner Love is 90 rated it's criminal that Doumbia is not 90 or above as he's scoring goals for fun in the league and Champions League.

He deserved a +1 in the last rating review but SM seemed to leave him at 89 for some daft reason. Considering Vagner Love is 90 rated it's criminal that Doumbia is not 90 or above as he's scoring goals for fun in the league and Champions League.

Exactly my point, he'll probably rise to 90, but NOT straight to 91 as the OP stated.

i agree that doumbia should rise into 90;

perhaps because his international caps are considered insufficient.

personally, doumbia could be a real deal (russian premier league top scorer, scoring 4 goals in european champions league this season).

maybe a move to italy, germany or spain will help

Re: Riferimento: seydou doumbia

Yeah' date=' what about him. He is probably the best player in Kuban but no where near Doumbia' potential[/quote']

We'll see that in the next seasons. Doumbia is 24 years old, while 21 Traore is only at his first season in Russia and already scored 13 goals from 25 appearences(some of them during the game). I think in less than 2 years he'll be better than Doumbia: he's taller(2.03 m:eek:) and even faster than him and his technique is already top class and don't forget that Doumbia has a football machine on his back at CSKA - Dzagoev, Tosic, Honda while Traore created himself some of his goals. I admit he has to work on finishing and morale.

We'll see that in the next seasons. Doumbia is 24 years old' date=' while 21 Traore is only at his first season in Russia and already scored 13 goals from 25 appearences(some of them during the game). I think in less than 2 years he'll be better than Doumbia: he's taller(2.03 m:eek:) and even faster than him and his technique is already top class and don't forget that Doumbia has a football machine on his back at CSKA - Dzagoev, Tosic, Honda while Traore created himself some of his goals. I admit he has to work on finishing and morale.[/quote']

I do agree with at some points, traore probably is a more stronger physical player than doumbia but still doumbia' technique is better and he is better 1 on 1. But fair enough, lacina is still young and I am sure he is going to learn more whilst playing in Russia and Ivory Coast soon

DiumBia is 23 by the way

I do agree with at some points' date=' traore probably is a more stronger physical player than doumbia but still doumbia' technique is better and he is better 1 on 1. But fair enough, lacina is still young and I am sure he is going to learn more whilst playing in Russia and Ivory Coast soon

DiumBia is 23 by the way[/quote']

I think they will play in the same team next season and we'll see one of the best 5 attacking couple in Europe, they are speaking the same language. Doumbia will be 24 next month:p