Sign in to follow this  
dancpoli

Jordi Alba & Victor Ruiz

Re: Jordi Alba & Victor Ruiz

Neither player will hit 89. Alba will stay at 87' date=' Ruiz may rise 1 to 88. :)[/quote']

I disagree Dermot. Alba has been a regular this season and should rise to 88. He's only played less games because he was sent off against Barcelona. So long as he keeps his place in the side in the league and the UCL, he should rise to 88. After all, there should be at least another month until the Spanish changes.

Ruiz will definitely rise to 88.

Re: Jordi Alba & Victor Ruiz

I disagree Dermot. Alba has been a regular this season and should rise to 88. He's only played less games because he was sent off against Barcelona. So long as he keeps his place in the side in the league and the UCL' date=' he should rise to 88. After all, there should be at least another month until the Spanish changes.

Ruiz will definitely rise to 88.[/quote']

If he's not playing due to red cards, then he'll be back I guess. And if SM don't review until December. I guess I should have looked more into it rather than making a snap judgement. :D

88 for both of them then. Not 89.