Sign in to follow this  
imran_singh

Future Star Striker

Guys i'm really in need of a good striker who will be atleast 90 in the near future..can anybody please suggest me names..i need a striker as reliable as Chicharito who is an upcoming star just like him and will turn 90 in the next 1-2 ratings! I'm in a very competitive game world..

All help will be highly appreciated!!!!!!!

:confused:

Re: Future Star Striker

Guys i'm really in need of a good striker who will be atleast 90 in the near future..can anybody please suggest me names..i need a striker as reliable as Chicharito who is an upcoming star just like him and will turn 90 in the next 1-2 ratings! I'm in a very competitive game world..

andy carroll, balotelli and lukaku

How are these players?

Ola Toivonen

Mevlut Erding

And isn't eriksen a winger/AM? lol

They are horrilbe :) kidding ... they're more likely to drop than rise :P

Try Osvaldo (as mentioned before), Sturridge, Gameiro (already a 90 but he plays like a 93), Cerci, Hoillet and Kleber (rise to 87 next rating - from there on who knows?)

Wellbeck' date=' Sturridge, Pinheiro Kleber, Sigthorsson. All could go 90+ in 1-1.5 years.[/quote']

Damiao will be 90+ within a year.... probably moving to a big club soon in january

of those you quoted. only welback has a chance to hit 90 in a yr.

sturridge is far from first team. kleber and sigthorson is good but league too weak... unless porto and ajax do v v well in europe + win their league unlikely to hit 90 anytime soon

Damiao will be 90+ within a year.... probably moving to a big club soon in january

of those you quoted. only welback has a chance to hit 90 in a yr.

sturridge is far from first team. kleber and sigthorson is good but league too weak... unless porto and ajax do v v well in europe + win their league unlikely to hit 90 anytime soon

how is sturridge far from first team? he's been picked above the likes of drogba, malouda or a consistent basis, he's had a couple of injuries recently, but whens he has been fit he has starter. - he would need an international call up to get 90+ this season, but defiantly 90.

I'll go for Welbeck and Balotelli.

Balotelli may hit 90 but Welbeck could get a +1 in the next rating chamge.

balotelli

luuk de jong

leandro damiao

lukaku

carroll

Hope it helps

xyyy

how is sturridge far from first team? he's been picked above the likes of drogba' date=' malouda or a consistent basis, he's had a couple of injuries recently, but whens he has been fit he has starter. - he would need an international call up to get 90+ this season, but defiantly 90.[/quote']

hes far from a starter, hes being integrated into the team steadily due to his age, exactly the same with welbeck. you cant expect him to do 60+ games a season like terry, cole etc. i reckon 88 or 89 is his max for this year

hes far from a starter' date=' hes being integrated into the team steadily due to his age, exactly the same with welbeck. you cant expect him to do 60+ games a season like terry, cole etc. i reckon 88 or 89 is his max for this year[/quote']

He's started every league game (and a CL and CC game) that he's been available for. I'm not sure how you can be any more of a starter :confused: Playing 60+ games a season makes you an ever-present and squads tend to have about 2 or 3 of these players. Sturridge is a starter and there's no reason why he can't be rated 90 by the end of the season, especially if he starts making England squads, which he should.

He's started every league game (and a CL and CC game) that he's been available for. I'm not sure how you can be any more of a starter :confused: Playing 60+ games a season makes you an ever-present and squads tend to have about 2 or 3 of these players. Sturridge is a starter and there's no reason why he can't be rated 90 by the end of the season' date=' especially if he starts making England squads, which he should.[/quote']

what i mean is, he isnt an automatic pick. hes played a lot so far because hes being given a decent run in the side. that will come to an end as the season proresses, and he will be on the bench more and more, due to, as i said being slowly integrated. cleverley and welbeck are in the same boat.

what i mean is' date=' he isnt an automatic pick. hes played a lot so far because hes being given a decent run in the side. that will come to an end as the season proresses, and he will be on the bench more and more, due to, as i said being slowly integrated. cleverley and welbeck are in the same boat.[/quote']

I can see the point you are trying to make, however I am inclined to agree with Stuart on this matter. Cleverley has played every game when available for United, and apparently Sturridge has played every game for Chelsea when available too. Also Welbeck does seem to be featuring in a lot of United's games(maybe he is being slowly integrated - but he has played a lot) . I feel that Sturridge and Cleverley are more starters, than being slowly integrated. I think Cleverley will keep his place for United for most of the season, we played far better when he was in the side at the start of the season.

what i mean is' date=' he isnt an automatic pick. hes played a lot so far because hes being given a decent run in the side. that will come to an end as the season proresses, and he will be on the bench more and more, due to, as i said being slowly integrated. cleverley and welbeck are in the same boat.[/quote']

What evidence do you have to suggest he isn't an automatic pick? Cleverley and Welbeck started do to injuries to first team players (Fletcher and Hernandez) but Sturridge doesn't really have a competitor for his wing slot as he's clearly preferred to Malouda/Kalou.

I second Andy's post. Matri is at the top of my mind of players who should, nay, will hit 90. Balotelli has been turning in the goods recently, and Doumbia has been close to a goal a game. I'd take Matri from that bunch. But all are great.

What evidence do you have to suggest he isn't an automatic pick? Cleverley and Welbeck started do to injuries to first team players (Fletcher and Hernandez) but Sturridge doesn't really have a competitor for his wing slot as he's clearly preferred to Malouda/Kalou.

at the minute he doesnt, no. but his inexperience will limit his appearances post christmas time IMO

at the minute he doesnt' date=' no. but his inexperience will limit his appearances post christmas time IMO[/quote']

Who will replace him? Kalou? Anelka? They are both past it now. Sturridge seems to have nailed a permanent starting spot at Chelsea. He has youth on his side too, don't forget. Plus there's the time he spent on loan at Bolton, where he certainly impressed. I just feel you're underrating him.

Welbeck SHALL NOT be an automatic pick but Sturridge is. He is better than Anelka or Malouda or Kalou that will compete with his place.

how is sturridge far from first team? he's been picked above the likes of drogba' date=' malouda or a consistent basis, he's had a couple of injuries recently, but whens he has been fit he has starter. - he would need an international call up to get 90+ this season, but defiantly 90.[/quote']

hmmm... i don't think he will hit 90 by this season... most probably 89 by end of season...

best chance of 90 would be doumbia or matri