FORUM CHAMPIONS OF CHAMPIONS - Discussion Thread

Southend fan

Re: FORUM CHAMPIONS OF CHAMPIONS - Discussion Thread

Letting you all know I'm listening to all offers for Neymar and Ganso although both will have to be very decent, especially the Neymar one. You can put in some random offers but I'd recommend chatting to me in game so we can sort something out. I'll give it a few days for everyone to get their chance and IF and only if an offer I like comes through Ill let them go.

Edit: Only part ex

Letting you all know I'm listening to all offers for Neymar and Ganso although both will have to be very decent' date=' especially the Neymar one. You can put in some random offers but I'd recommend chatting to me in game so we can sort something out. I'll give it a few days for everyone to get their chance and IF and only if an offer I like comes through Ill let them go.[/quote']

I made you offers for neymar and ganso

I made you offers for neymar and ganso

And as I've said to you both in chat 10 minutes ago' date=' and in previous gameworlds, I'll make this a little clearer for you because im sick to death of you:

BECAUSE YOU MESSED ME AROUND IN ANOTHER GAMEWORLD WITH THE DEAL FOR CAVANI, YOU WILL NEVER DO ANOTHER DEAL WITH ME AGAIN

Capeesh?

Kolarov moves to Rangers!

Today Rangers have announced that they are signing Manchester City star Aleksandar Kolarov for a fee believed to be around 28 million pounds. He will officially sign for the club tomorrow and will be available for the friendly game against Real Madrid. The manager Doctor Who has said "There are lots of good players out there and Kolarov is one of them and we are glad to be signing him also I hope we get more targets coming through our door in the later days we will have to wait and see what happens."

Real looking to bring in a striker. Has to be atleast 91+ but the higher rating or potential the lad has the better I'll pay for him.. Doesn't matter if it's cash only, or P/E, even 2 for one if it's the right player.. Players that can be traded for the quality striker are the ones who are 91 rated and below (Sahin,Coentrao,Khedira etc..) might even let Di MariĆ” go if it's for an absolute quality striker.

Will probably hold for some externals to get accepted before making a deal unless it's a cracking one :)