Gold Championship 152 Discussion Thread

Re: Gold Championship 152 Match Report/Tranfer Gossip Thread

Arsenal looking to ship out Arshavin, Djourou, Almunia and Fabianski.

Looking for centre backs, wingers and forwards in exchange. 2 young for 1, or 1 + cash deals.

Many players available for loan - only for smaller clubs though :)

I really wish they would take into account people who go to work or go to school when they create these. They are always created at horrible times. :(

For the first time in a long time, I got lucky with the times. Not everybody is in the UK so they shouldn't do it to UK times only. Easiest and blatantly obvious answer is to announce the world will be created at x:xx oclock or on xxxday so that people are at least aware one is being made. The randomness of it all is baffling.

Picked up myself Darlington yesterday. Missed out on the creation' date=' and will be at school when the gameworld opens, so I bought myself Darlington.

Should be a really good challenge, and any loans would be highly appreciated :)[/quote']

Welcome mate my Hammers will have some loans mate.

Hey all Bayern Here

i got really lucky as most of the teams had gone then Bayern popped up so i snapped them up.

Looking for a feeder club ideally lower leagues in england . will loan out my youngsters to them and all i ask for is IF they were needed i could recall them.

picked up blackpool' date='

just got to wait til it lets me into the gameworld now

[/font']

i mised the post going up as usual.. although very happy with finally getting 2 see some top sides wen i grabed dortmund in gc 151 from the off.. really enjoying that gc so far..

thought to myself id see wot it was like from an unsettled aspect from the off.. couple o teams ready 2 clear in next couple of week and actually finding myself spending more time on here at present until baby comes as ive pritty much cut majority of social ties in prep for kid so i thought if young boys were still available id have a crack with them for abit and see how i fair :) ..

so yea young boys here.. main reason was i use to have as young boys on M&E years ago..

I WOULD LOVE TO SEE A POLISH LEAGUE INCLUDED IN NEXT GC THOUGH.. WAS HOPEING THEY WOULD INCLUDE THAT IN HERE INSTEAD OF SOME OF THE LEAGUES THEY HAVE :) ..

picked up blackpool' date='

just got to wait til it lets me into the gameworld now

[/font']

Welcome to the championship im West Ham United.

C.Bellamy 88 - R.Murphy 73 both joining in cash deals, happy have a few more aims but happy with the squad I have.

G.O'Neil 85 leaving to Ipswich after coming to a cash fee for him, have over players for cash the big one Rob Green.

Bayern Munich Manager Stephen Partington today named Phillipe Lahm as © and Manuel Neuer as vice ©.

I felt it was in the best intrests of the club to name two Germans as captains for the German giants.

Any potential feeder club get in touch as i have some decent players available for loan. Lower league teams preffered.