Gold Championship 152 Discussion Thread

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 152 Match Report/Tranfer Gossip Thread cheers bud:D another bid has just been abd'ed aswell this time on victor caceres between myself and wigan' date=' i know i got a fairly

Re: Gold Championship 152 Match Report/Tranfer Gossip Thread

Re: Gold Championship 152 Discussion Thread Hayes and Yeading make it 4 promotions in a row Hayes and Yeading have finally made it to the English Premier league after 4 hungry seasons which sa

The loan offer for Sergio ESCUDERO of FC Schalke 04 from Darlington has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Very happy with that loan signing. Think I'm getting Sears from Hammer as well, but will have to wait and see. :)

Got loads of bids in, but the massive teams seem to be going for all the risers, and really don't need them :o :S Ah well, can't do anything about that I suppose....

The offer for Rodrigues ZECA of Panathinaikos from Darlington has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Managed to pick him up for 1.5 Million pounds. Rather happy with this deal, as he should get a good rise when Greece get reviewed :)

Still looking for loans, so if any have any available please message me or something - They will be guaranteed starters ;)

Managed to pick him up for 1.5 Million pounds. Rather happy with this deal' date=' as he should get a good rise when Greece get reviewed :)

Still looking for loans, so if any have any available please message me or something - They will be guaranteed starters ;)[/quote']

And I was a bit surprised, considering I offered 2,1M.. but as you had a "pre bid agreement"... I couldn't do nothing :/

Good luck.

The loan offer for Freddie SEARS of West Ham United from Darlington has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

:) Another good loan signing. Thanks Hammer.

Getting lots of competition for the players I am going for now, going to be very surprised if I get half of them, unfortunately :o

:) Another good loan signing. Thanks Hammer.

Getting lots of competition for the players I am going for now' date=' going to be very surprised if I get half of them, unfortunately :o[/quote']

Mate I have some top young stars im aiming for:

Deals so far from West Ham,

Joining:

Bellamy 88

Curci 88

Hutchinson 80 (Will be loaned out for first team football) (Sames gose the rest under this line)

Mchugh 77

Riedmuller 74

Murphy 73

Leaving:

Green 88

Carew 88

Piquionne 86

Montenegro 77

Still have some good players for lower teams looking to make cash one is GK Kurucz who can leave for cmv overs listed are Reid who is 23 and rated 85, Noble 24 and a 88 who can leave for a older CM/DM. All players have a price bar three in Tomkins - Nolan - Collinson all three are the bace of my new hammers.

First time I've managed to pick up a top team in a GC. Didn't realise how many low bids you can get!

Most of Arsenal's top players have been bid on at chairman value :rolleyes: Chances are people like Van Persie, Wilshere etc aren't for sale - if you're gonna try pick them up - at least put in a good offer!

Very little transfer activity coming in at the Emirates too. Very strict chairman means I can't put in big enough bids - looks like I'll have to pull an Arsene and go for youth!

first bit of business completed for blackpool

bought in elsad zverotic

will play an important role over the season being first line back up for rb and even dm/cm if need be

also got a few abd's but not too confident on any of them tbh

deals agreed

are

for youssef el-arabi - 3 other clubs bid on this guy and it doesn't look good from my end

hugo droguett - two other teams gone in for this guy, more confident with this bid than the one above but thats not really saying much

behrang safari - think i might have this one, only 1 other bidder and a strange cash amount of 20k was added to the deal so makes me think its a close to c.v offer which mine was quite a bit higher so fingers crossed

Roma sign Sanchez and Affelay for De Rossi. Big loss losing the italian midfielder but the quality in sanchez and Affelay helps my old grandad side.

Also Wonderkid Lamela leaves to sign with Bayern and in return Roma sign Gustavo. The talented Brazilian will be ideal for my team. The def/DM position will be very handy.

Also I am hopeful in signing Carzola. Big fan of him so fingers crossed he will make a move.

Sadly Curci's deal to West Ham bounced and now Malaga are in the running's to sign him. A decision will be made today on him.

I still have Bojan, Pjanic, Pizarro, Juan for sale. Get in touch to discuss

Rodrigues ZECA has completed his move to Darlington from Panathinaikos for £1,500,000

Very Happy with that deal. Can't wait until his rise :)

The loan offer for Francis COQUELIN of Arsenal from Darlington has been accepted. The loan deal has been completed.

Zeca's midfield partner, and is another great loan signing for Darlington.

The offer for Matt DONE of Barnsley from Darlington has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Paying 120k, and should hopefully get a big rise when the Championship is reviewed :)

Now I just have to wait and see how many players join Darlington, with big competition from other clubs. Doubt I'll get many though, but I'll just have to wait and see! :o

Right after the loss of a keeper I was quick to spend on a top riser.

Ali AHAMADA has completed his move to West Ham United from Toulouse for £4,000,000

A top up coming keeper, a cracking deal now the number 1 here should do well.

Henri LANSBURY has completed his move to West Ham United from Arsenal for £6,000,000

He should also do very well a 6M deal is cracking, I have a lot to do this season and he is a up coming star.

first bit of business completed for blackpool

bought in elsad zverotic

will play an important role over the season being first line back up for rb and even dm/cm if need be

also got a few abd's but not too confident on any of them tbh

deals agreed

are

for youssef el-arabi - 3 other clubs bid on this guy and it doesn't look good from my end

hugo droguett - two other teams gone in for this guy' date=' more confident with this bid than the one above but thats not really saying much

behrang safari - think i might have this one, only 1 other bidder and a strange cash amount of 20k was added to the deal so makes me think its a close to c.v offer which mine was quite a bit higher so fingers crossed

[/font']

picked up two out of 3 players listed above:D however lost out on el-arabi to borussia monchengladbach

Darlington bring in 18 players, all risers, for around 1.6 Million pounds in total. The biggest signings being Matthieu Sans (77-80 IMO), Michal Krajnik and Ben Rienstra. Oh, and managed to withstand the competition for Joao Choco :D

Missed out on the big ones though - Coosemans, Canesin Mateos, Mertens, Jeremy Perbet, but that was expected to be honest. :o

Brek SHEA has completed his move to West Ham United from FC Dallas for £8,064,000. All other offers were turned down.

The 21 year old is linked with Manchester United but is on trial with Arsenal, a cracking deal has a bright life ahead of him, and the USA youth is one of the best thay have to offer, the Championship is looking great now shame I missed out on Beckham and Henry but still.

I have Gary O'Neil for cash if anyone is looking for a RM/CM. (85)

recreativo.gif

Big day for Recreativo

About the team: Real Club Recreativo de Huelva, S.A.D. is a Spanish football club based in Huelva, in the autonomous community of Andalusia. Founded on 23 December 1889, it is the oldest football team in Spain, and currently plays in the second division, holding home games at Estadio Nuevo Colombino, which has a 21,600 capacity.

Transfers: How the team was one of the worsts in Division 2, the had to be strong in the transfer market and with a starting budget of £13,4M this was possible. The first player to arrive was the croatian sensacion, Mateo Kovacic. The 17 years old youth joined the spanish side for a fee of £2.3M from Dinamo Zagreb, where he was a starter. After this great news they received the notice that João Choco decided to join Darlington instead of them... But just some minutes later they received another notice to keep t happy: Thomas Delaney, a starter from Kobenhavn, and Rilwas Hassan, a starter from FC Midtjylland would to join their team. After this two amazing youth there was time for another two players to arrive, the two biggest players that would ever arrive Recreativo on this season: The first one to sign his deal was the chilean national team striker Humberto Suazo (rated 89) that came on exchange to £3,000,000 plus Chaves Fidel and Blanco Kepa. The other big player to arrive was a player from KAA Gent: Yassine El Ghanassy (85 rated), from Belgium, and is only 21 years old, that arrived on a fee of £4,000,000 plus Alex Quillo and Héctor Font.

Mateo-Kovacic_2655913.jpg

200px-Humberto_Suazo_headshot.jpg

el-ghanassy.jpg

Above, Reacreativo three major signings

had a few more players come up on abd's 1 guy has another team bidding on him too, hope i get him as he's a very good stop gap for a keeper(short term wise)

j.lacerda

d.strihavka

m.ranegie

g.zarate

t.buffel

c.esquivel

m.bergvold

jd.salcedo

j.bornstein

j.rezek

l.butron - panathinakos also got bid accepted on this guy

had a few more bids accepted for blackpool

guys on abd's are

a.gunino - vitesse, flamengo. quietly confident on this one as some of my players have got crazy p/e values although not counting my chickens just yet regarding this guy

j.rojas - only bidder on this guy so got him for sure

l.lopez - hiroshima, blackburn. personally think blackburn have won this one, but you never know hope ive got him though

a.de nigris - ipswich, paok - again not too sure about this one my offer i think was pretty close to his c.v so think paok might of won this one

The Championship is bringing in some top players this season, Blackpool are looking very nice with there deals.

Here is another deal from Upton Park:

27 year old DM (One role I needed so bad) Peter Niemeyer who is rated 85 is not the best player in the world, but is joining for 4.8M. Happy with the deal as there is a few teams tracking Mark Noble and I am close to a deal for him so would need somone to plug the gap let wide open, he will be a first team player here and the German could if lucky even get a rise to 86.

I have my eyes set on a ex Everton and Rangers star, as well as a solid 25 year old who has a chance of 87/88 so things are looking good for my beloved West Ham.

Good luck to all in Div 2 of English football