Gold Championship 152 Discussion Thread

Re: Gold Championship 152 Match Report/Tranfer Gossip Thread

had a few more players come up on abd's 1 guy has another team bidding on him too' date=' hope i get him as he's a very good stop gap for a keeper(short term wise)

j.lacerda

d.strihavka

m.ranegie

g.zarate

t.buffel

c.esquivel

m.bergvold

jd.salcedo

j.bornstein

j.rezek

l.butron - panathinakos also got bid accepted on this guy

[/font']

well chuffed got butron in the end, 87ov keeper for a dodgy 84ov:D

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 152 Match Report/Tranfer Gossip Thread cheers bud:D another bid has just been abd'ed aswell this time on victor caceres between myself and wigan' date=' i know i got a fairly

Re: Gold Championship 152 Discussion Thread Hayes and Yeading make it 4 promotions in a row Hayes and Yeading have finally made it to the English Premier league after 4 hungry seasons which sa

had a few more bids accepted for blackpool

guys on abd's are

a.gunino - vitesse' date=' [b']flamengo[/b]. quietly confident on this one as some of my players have got crazy p/e values although not counting my chickens just yet regarding this guy

j.rojas - only bidder on this guy so got him for sure

l.lopez - hiroshima, blackburn. personally think blackburn have won this one, but you never know hope ive got him though

a.de nigris - ipswich, paok - again not too sure about this one my offer i think was pretty close to his c.v so think paok might of won this one

Missed out on all 3 targets

Darlington manage to bring in another few players, the biggest signings being Rocha Rudy, and Jimmy De Jonghe, in which should get decent rises, so I'm very happy with these deals. Lost out on Virigli, Limbombe, Van De Pavert and Kjestan though, but yet again that was expected.

I've still got a few of my big players to sell, including Bridge-Wilkinson and Gary Dempsey, so I should get money from them, but that'll be a while unless someone offers cash, which I highly doubt haha :o

News from Upton Park on the Mark Noble saga:

The English 24 year old is on his way back to the epl to join Wigan at the cost of James Mccarthy and Callum Mcmanaman we then will see Victor Moses join the Hammers for cash.

Realy happy with the deal a cracking one for my team and I get some mutch needed depth for three games a week.

had a bid accepted on one more guy so far

' date=' cb/rb adalberto roman(only bidder)

still got another 5 or 6 deals to be accepted, mostly 2nd choice players, hopefully have a bit more luck with these bids than my previous ones

[/font']

Stop signing players (LOL) making me go all out to bring more stars in to beat your Blackpool.

Doing cracking there mate.

Stop signing players (LOL) making me go all out to bring more stars in to beat your Blackpool.

Doing cracking there mate.

cheers bud:D

another bid has just been abd'ed aswell this time on victor caceres

between myself and wigan' date=' i know i got a fairly high exchange on ferguson(88)

so hopefully its enough, dropping a point on this trade if it goes through but will be happy if i get a 26yr 87 for a 33 yr old 88ov

[/font']

cheers bud:D

another bid has just been abd'ed aswell this time on victor caceres

between myself and wigan' date=' i know i got a fairly high exchange on ferguson(88)

so hopefully its enough, dropping a point on this trade if it goes through but will be happy if i get a 26yr 87 for a 33 yr old 88ov

[/font']

I got a cracking deal from him as well a good deal there Fergison is dropping to like 86 so a real nice one there.

Players that arrived Recreativo today:

James Virgili - 65

Branimir Aleksic - 78

Juan Manuel Diaz - 84

Seejou King - 75

Nestor Araujo - 78

Diego Novaretti - 86

Edgar Pacheco - 85

Simen Wangberg - 80

Marcin Kaminski - 75

Jorge Bazan - 75

Jovica Vasilic - 75

Daar Van Gijseghem - 84

Mark NOBLE has completed his move to Wigan Athletic from West Ham United in a swap deal for James MCCARTHY and Callum MCMANAMAN

In the next season or two James is going to be a 88 were as Noble will be a 87/86 if he dose not move and West Ham fale to go up.

Callum rated 75 is a bright young star who is 20 see him soon becoming a first team player at Wigan.

Moses is to follow them two to my team, have a deal on C.Cole sorted after the Moses deal another big one for my up coming Hammers.

abit more transfer news concerning blackpool:

signed v.caceres last night after wigan withdrew there bid while the abd was still standing

and had 3 more offers accepted aswell, however the one guy i certainly don't think ive got him

e.duanas - hapoel, think ive got this guy as my trad ein player is of higher value than the one they've offered

ji.estrada - besiktas,hapoel,wigan, think ive lost out to wigan on this guy as there bid looks real strong withdrew this bid to use player offered for another trade hopefully this ones more sucessful;)

c.santin - picked up this guy as im the only bidder

will be my starting striker once he joins, not a world beater but good deal considering who i traded for him

got another abd on a player, actually used the guy i was using in the estrada deal for this one

got competition from derby though, but i think my deal might of edged it(worth about 8.8m in p/e), do hope so as ive been a fan of this lad from back in the day when i used to play champ manager and always used to sign vanden borre and kompany from anderlecht when they were both nippers

In the next season or two James is going to be a 88 were as Noble will be a 87/86 if he dose not move and West Ham fale to go up.

Callum rated 75 is a bright young star who is 20 see him soon becoming a first team player at Wigan.

Moses is to follow them two to my team' date=' have a deal on C.Cole sorted after the Moses deal another big one for my up coming Hammers.[/quote']

what about if wigan go down? there wont be any rises then

what about if wigan go down? there wont be any rises then

I have been asking about James is linked with Liverpool there just got to pay 15M if Wigan go down could easy see that drop to like 8M.

Moses is also linked with Liverpool and Aston Villa.

And then you have Callum who will get first team football or game time if thay go down witch will see a rise.

And Noble will drop so all good.

The offer for Kristof VAN HOUT of KV Kortrijk from Darlington has been accepted along with other club offers. KV Kortrijk will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Very confident he's mine, as I swapped Dempsey in exchange where he i worth 2.5 Million to them, whereas the other team have offered a 78 rated person. If he joins he'll solve my goalkeeping situation, and he should rise to 80 at elast in the Belgium review, so if he join I'll be delighted :)

The offer for Aliou DIA of RAEC Mons from Darlington has been accepted along with other club offers. RAEC Mons will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

This one I am less confident about. If I'm honest I think I've missed out on him, and it'd be disappointing to lose a RB who shall soon be a 79 at least. Will just have to wait and see who he joins to be honest.

The offer for Kevin JANSSENS of Cercle Brugge from Darlington has been accepted along with other club offers. Cercle Brugge will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Definitely got this guy I think. Offered Bridge Wilikinson coming to well over his chairman value, whereas the other team have offered 80k over chairman value(920k), so yeh, I think he's mine. :) Would be brilliant if I get him, he'll rise into the low 80's for sure.

e.duanas - hapoel, think ive got this guy as my trad ein player is of higher value than the one they've offered

won the bid on this guy in the end:D

and overall pretty pleased with how my new squad is looking, got a very south american feel about it, with the odd european player thrown in the mix for good measure

gotta wait see who gets avb and wait for another bid to be accepted on a good utility player then thats pretty much it for blackpool in the transfer market til i can build up a decent transfer kitty to splash out on a few star's to complement the rest of the squad

managed to win the bid for vandenborre

and have got an abd on my last target for the time being

jc.rojas - decent rated for my club utility player having the position def/dm

new squad looks something like this now

Blackpool

goalkeepers

leao butron 87ov

mark halstad 75ov

defenders

jose rojas 86ov

behrang safari 86ov

antony vanden borre 86ov

elsad zverotic 84ov

edgar duenas 87ov

adalberto roman 85ov

jonathan lacerda 85ov

jonathan bornstein 85ov

juan carlos rojas 84ov

midfielders

hugo droguett 87ov

jose domingo salcedo 85ov

victor caceres 87ov

martin bergvold 85ov

thomas buffel 85ov

carlos esquivel 86ov

gonzalo zarate 85ov

thomas ince 75ov

attackers

cesar santin 87ov

jan rezak 85ov

mathias ranegie 84ov

david strihavka 84ov

Managed to sign Kevin Janssens' date=' Van Hout, but missed out on Aliou Dia as expected. Also just completed the signing of Breinburg from Graafschap. :)

Squad is now 23 Million in total, and is expected to go up after the Belgian and Greece changes :)[/quote']

Cracking work mate if im right it was like 8M when you took over love the work you have done.

West Ham have Faye 87 and Baldock 80 if anyone wants them for cash.