Gold Championship 152 Discussion Thread

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 152 Match Report/Tranfer Gossip Thread cheers bud:D another bid has just been abd'ed aswell this time on victor caceres between myself and wigan' date=' i know i got a fairly

Re: Gold Championship 152 Match Report/Tranfer Gossip Thread

Re: Gold Championship 152 Discussion Thread Hayes and Yeading make it 4 promotions in a row Hayes and Yeading have finally made it to the English Premier league after 4 hungry seasons which sa

Done some shrewd business with Everton considering my small, aging squad. :) Managed to bring in/part-exchange in the following:

Kevin Kuranyi - to lead my front line,

Miguel Danny - who I reckon has a good chance of hitting 91 next changes,

Ireneusz Jelen -the best possible 88 striker I could get with solely cash,

Danilo Silva - will surely rise soon, only 87 and has been one of Dynamo Kiev's highest appearing players this season with Kiev top of the Ukrainian Prem,

Mbodji Kara - a solid 21 year old DM from Tromso in Norway, has been linked with Arsenal numerous times in the past.

Also snapped up a few youth players - notably 17-year-old Leonardo Bittencourt from Cottbus.

Only real downside is that to get Danny I had to get rid of Ross Barkley, although I don't think he will hit 88+ for another 2/3 years at least.

Wish every manager the best of luck for Saturday (except my opponent Norwich City :P) and the rest of the season.

Darlington have a few risers, bring my total value up to 28.1 Million ;

Rocha Rudy 75 -spacer.gif 80

Kevin Janssens 78 - spacer.gif 80

Van Hout 78 - spacer.gif 80

De Jonghe 75 - spacer.gif 77

Dissapointed with Kevin Janssens' rise to be honest, I though a 82 was guaranteed, but still earns a healthy profit, which will come in handy for Darlington. Still got a few Netherland players who will rise, and absolutely tons of Slovenian risers when they get reviewed - Hopefully soon. :)

West Ham United - We take on long time rivals Millwall tonight in a must win game against them, thay are the team we have to beat no matter what, a full strenth team tonight welcomes new signing Marco Materazzi from Inter Milan. The 38 year old brings somthing we did not have at the back, and he should do well this season here.

We are still on the hunt so don't think the Hammers are done with deals yet, we have only just started.

Darlington have another riser, a very small one, but will still make a few hundred thousand pounds profit.

Dmitiris Machairas 73 - 75

I am playing Southport tonight in the opening game of the season, and hope for a win to be honest. Managed to bring my starting 11 average rating to 78, with the average age of 23... so pretty happy :)

Kostas MITROGLOU has completed his move to West Ham United from Olympiacos for £9,000,000

He bring somthing to form a long term strike force with signed a 3 year deal a good deal in my eyes as it is hard to sign players in Gold setups these days:

The offer for Tom DE MUL of Sevilla from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours

The offer for Leandro GRECO of Roma from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Both will be in and out of the first team over the season and a 85 and a 84 joining the Championship is a good deal, brings me depth RM and CM as well as on the wing and AM.

portobadge.gif

FC Porto start with win

FC Porto start with a hard fought 2-1 victory at home to Beira-Mar. Moutinho got the first goal on 25 minutes but a red card for Fucile after abusing referee made it a hard game and it got worse when Christiano levelled for the visitors. It looked like it was heading for a draw until Mountinho scored in the 84th minute to send the home fans wild. Porto will face a much tougher test in the SMFA Champions Cup at home to Juventus tomorrow. We have been drawn in the group of death with Barcelona, Juventus and Boca Juniors vying for the top 2 spots.

The transfer business in the summer saw Marko Marin, Adil Rami, Valclav Kadlec and Kenneth Zohore arrived in Portugal with Francisco Fernando, Periera Maicon, Josef Souza, Alex Sandro leaving.

Jack COLLISON has completed his move to Lille OSC from West Ham United for £10,076,000

Sad to let him leave but needed the cash.

Tom DE MUL has completed his move to West Ham United from Sevilla for £6,000,000
Leandro GRECO has completed his move to West Ham United from Roma for £4,000,000

Both come in to replace Jack a cracking deal for my team depth wise, I got a 85 and a 84 for a 86 in my eyes that got us a good deal.

Yes both are not first team players here and Jack was but still we have Moses.

Southend United 2 Plymouth 1

Southend United won there first game of the season, A crowd of 5,078 watched the Blues take the lead in the 53rd min, with a goal from Slalai, then Waghorn scored in 60th min to give Blues a comfortable lead, but a school boy mistake by southend goalkeeper frison in the 62nd min allowed Tuson to score for Plymouth. Southend had most of the possession, there manager pleased with the result. Southend travel to Rotherham in the cup on monday.

Took Macclesfield Town as I wanted a challenge and have never had a team with such low ratings in a GC. Already managed to get Harry Kane and Nathan Ecclestone on loan so I am off to a decent start. Looking for a midfielder on loan who is 77+ if anyone has anyone available. Everyone at my side is available if anyone (which is extremely doubtful) is of interest.

Hey Forum, wanted to see if anyone has an 85 rated keeper to loan out to Aberdeen? Been bringing youth in and can't afford to purchase a keeper.

Could also use an AM and a Forward but someone between the posts is a must.

PM me or post if you have anyone available.

Cheers.

Took Macclesfield Town as I wanted a challenge and have never had a team with such low ratings in a GC. Already managed to get Harry Kane and Nathan Ecclestone on loan so I am off to a decent start. Looking for a midfielder on loan who is 77+ if anyone has anyone available. Everyone at my side is available if anyone (which is extremely doubtful) is of interest.

I've got Chris Clark, rated 80, don't know if you're interested but i'm happy to loan him to you. Contact Aberdeen.