Gold Championship 152 Discussion Thread

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 152 Match Report/Tranfer Gossip Thread cheers bud:D another bid has just been abd'ed aswell this time on victor caceres between myself and wigan' date=' i know i got a fairly

Re: Gold Championship 152 Match Report/Tranfer Gossip Thread

Re: Gold Championship 152 Discussion Thread Hayes and Yeading make it 4 promotions in a row Hayes and Yeading have finally made it to the English Premier league after 4 hungry seasons which sa

After conquering my first league win last saturday in the opener, got another win tonight, this time for the SMFA Cup in Ukraine. Defeated Shakthar by 3-0 due to goals from Albiol, Di Maria and L. Diarra.

As I have said a couple of times, I don't have players to sell for cash and can't loan anyone as my team is already short..

English Shield Round 1: West Ham 1 - 1 West Brom

The game went to pens were the hammers spanked Brom 4-1. The game was a up and down one but the hammers at home came threw with a goal from Nolan to get us to pens.

Next up is Ebbsfleet United who can not be underestamated after knocking out Plymouth Argyle should be a good game.

portobadge.gif

Following our opening win in the league we welcomed Juventus to the Dragao and it was a great game. Decided to rest a few big guns like Hulk, Moutinho and Rami. After a quiet first half that ended 0-0 Alessandro Matri gave the visitors the lead on 65 minutes. The game looked to be heading for an away win until a peice of genius from new signing Marko Marin levelled the scores at 1-1, this gave Porto a lift and just 3 minutes later Silvestre Varela headed in Porto's second and they ran the game out and it finished 2-1.

MOM went to our keeper Helton and Eliquim Mangala also deserves a shout for setting up both goals.

Massive win with us having both Barca and Juve in our group. In the other game Boca juniors and Barca finished 1-1.

Next is Braga away in the league.

Already managed to increase my squad value by 6m despite only spending £1.4m (although I do have three 77's on loan who are worth around 2m). Already managed to get a riser as Abdul Osman rose from 74 to 77 in today's changes and he is now worth £1.4m despite paying £180k for him yesterday :)

Already managed to increase my squad value by 6m despite only spending £1.4m (although I do have three 77's on loan who are worth around 2m). Already managed to get a riser as Abdul Osman rose from 74 to 77 in today's changes and he is now worth £1.4m despite paying £180k for him yesterday :)

Well done nice bit of work there.

Shaun Maloney is to become the next epl player to join the championship for 6M takes my spending to around 78M so happy with that.

My team is looking very strong long term now with Moses and Shea as my LM and RM long term.

Ahamada is my number 1 already and is doing well.

Skvorc will be a long term RB.

Mccarthy is now my CM after getting him and Moses for Noble.

Mujic is a wild card after joining from Munich.

Murphy is another wild card after joining from Arsenal.

got trashed 4-1 by leicester' date=' don't ever mind losing but losing to a team that every out field player was nmf or near to before kick off really baffles me:confused:

[/font']

Snap was smashed by Portsmouth 3-0 and it hits home why West Ham went down last season lol.

The offer for Clarence SEEDORF of Milan from West Ham United has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Have the depth to loss Cole with a 88 in Toni to take his role and Demel is no longer needed with having a young star coming in the ranks.

Darlington have another few risers ;

Zeca got a plus 4 to 82.

Ben Rienstra got a plus 5 to 80

Gregor Breinburg got a plus 3 to 78.

Elfar Freyr Helgason got a plus 8 to 78 .

And finally a small profit, but still a profit... Petros Mandalos got a plus 3 to 76.

Squad Value is now 35 Million, which I am really pleased about, considering it was 6 Million when I joined. :D Expected to go up even further when Slovenia is rated :P

Darlington have another few risers ;

Zeca got a plus 4 to 82.

Ben Rienstra got a plus 5 to 80

Gregor Breinburg got a plus 3 to 78.

Elfar Freyr Helgason got a plus 8 to 78 .

And finally a small profit' date=' but still a profit... Petros Mandalos got a plus 3 to 76.

Squad Value is now 35 Million, which I am really pleased about, considering it was 6 Million when I joined. :D Expected to go up even further when Slovenia is rated :P[/quote']

Some cracking work there mate, realy coming in to a league of your own will welcome you up here in a few seasons when im battling to stay in the epl again lol.

Some cracking work there mate' date=' realy coming in to a league of your own will welcome you up here in a few seasons when im battling to stay in the epl again lol.[/quote']

Thanks mate. :D

And yeh, hopefully see you in a few seasons haha :P

Not going too well result-wise though, 4 points out of 6. Need to beat Braintree tonight, to be honest. :o

Ebbsfleet away in the cup on Monday playing my B team for the game.

50159_1317888308.jpg

My Number one keeper who has played every game since his 4M move will pip sub keeper Riedmuller to the game spot, a cracking up coming star and happy he is here.

158_1319830634.jpg33541_1293206300.jpg41474_1256840708.jpg1751_1209755861.jpg

My back four will welcome youth duo Hutchinson and Skvorc as my two center halfs and my RB is good old O'Brien and LB gose to on loan Mccartney from Sunderland will make his first game since coming back to the hammers.

30976_1312902358.jpg22364_1318347380.jpg

Just a few weeks ago one was playing for Roma and one for Arsenal now both solid players for West Ham and will be holding out the on coming strick force from getting around the back line.

3093_1232929771.jpg31086_1311701404.jpg4871_1229963953.jpg

Moses is so close to getting in the first team and is showing his power here in the middle of the park. Also welcome his ex Wigan team mate Maloney and ex Sevilla RM De Mul to the squad, this is the make or brake part of the team thay need to help the ST out who is all alown up top, but also need to be ready to go back to help the back line of the middle of the park out.

27922_1256691536.jpg

The 23 year old is going to be a key part of the game takes the place off Toni and he should fit in real well for his debut game.

Looking forword to a good cup run with this team.

not to sure why as my performance as the blackpool boss wasn't exactly stellar

but i got offered the rennes job, so looked at the squad, pretty much the same bar the old manager had sold costil:rolleyes:

but still got m'vila etc so took it earlier tonight not got much of a budget but got a much better squad and now in top flight football in france

Ebbsfleet away in the cup on Monday playing my B team for the game.

50159_1317888308.jpg

My Number one keeper who has played every game since his 4M move will pip sub keeper Riedmuller to the game spot' date=' a cracking up coming star and happy he is here.[/font']

158_1319830634.jpg33541_1293206300.jpg41474_1256840708.jpg1751_1209755861.jpg

My back four will welcome youth duo Hutchinson and Skvorc as my two center halfs and my RB is good old O'Brien and LB gose to on loan Mccartney from Sunderland will make his first game since coming back to the hammers.

30976_1312902358.jpg22364_1318347380.jpg

Just a few weeks ago one was playing for Roma and one for Arsenal now both solid players for West Ham and will be holding out the on coming strick force from getting around the back line.

3093_1232929771.jpg31086_1311701404.jpg4871_1229963953.jpg

Moses is so close to getting in the first team and is showing his power here in the middle of the park. Also welcome his ex Wigan team mate Maloney and ex Sevilla RM De Mul to the squad, this is the make or brake part of the team thay need to help the ST out who is all alown up top, but also need to be ready to go back to help the back line of the middle of the park out.

27922_1256691536.jpg

The 23 year old is going to be a key part of the game takes the place off Toni and he should fit in real well for his debut game.

Looking forword to a good cup run with this team.

4-0 Win For The Hammers On The Road!

West Ham came out with a 4-0 win over Ebbsfleet United, goals came from Hutchison, Mitroglou and two goals from Greco, the game saw just over 2,000 fans and there stands hold just over 5,000 so thay should not be happy nore am I as we should have packed that out. Still a 4-0 win with the B squad is happy days, Nolan again is not for sale so please stop bidding.